- 04-04-2008, 02:32 PM
Okay so here's the scenario.
Father of a friend has been getting a testosterone cream prescribed by his doctor. Long story short, he has decided he doesn't want to try it (afraid maybe?) but offered to give me the stuff since he knows I'm into powerlifting and whatnot. He said he won't charge because he doesn't really care about the money and if I like the stuff he'll keep getting his prescription refilled by his doctor for as long as I want to use it.
Now here's my question...
Anyone tried this? I can find out more details about it if this is necessary but it's supposedly identical to the stuff the MLB stars are getting slammed for.
Just curiousity. Haven't made up my mind but I don't stand to lose anything should I decide to take it and it doesn't work.
Thanks in advance.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Gutterpump in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 5Last Post: 11-05-2009, 03:06 PM
- By Kingston pt in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 1Last Post: 07-31-2008, 09:30 PM
- By datamon in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 3Last Post: 06-23-2008, 08:23 PM
- By jakebrake in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 05-23-2007, 11:12 AM
- By TryinToGetBIG in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 03-22-2005, 11:04 AM