Fast action opinions?

1. Fast action opinions?

They seem to make a lot of solid clones, for a pretty decent price. Has anyone had any experience with their products? What did you think of them?

2. I used ther superdrol clone. It was the shiite, but if were to buy again i'd get m-drol (20-$25 and has 90 caps as opposed to 60 in fastaction) Cheaper and 50% more product seems like a no brainer.

3. Yeah, I know but I was looking at trena, epidrol and some others. Just wanted to know if anyone trusted the company

4. The fast action h-drol is good. Thats the only one i have used so i cant comment on the rest.

5. I've heard nothing but good about them. I say give it a try man.

6. Will do. Thanks guys.

7. their s-drol was legit

8. alot of people said their sdrol sucked ass, no gains. that right there is enough for me to stay away from a company. they are overpriced imo there are cheaper clones out there.

9. Fast Action H-drol is hard to judge because I only ran it for 4 weeks.. maybe gained 3-4 pounds? But I could've done that without it so it's hard to say -- I guess I would give a neutral review

It's relatively inexpensive, so give it a shot and let us know how it strokes you

Similar Forum Threads

1. Fast Action Trena
    By Tumey in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-02-2008, 11:50 PM
  2. Fast Action's 11-TEST
    By touchdownthirty in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-28-2008, 08:24 PM
  3. fast action hdrol
    By newbie arnie in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2