Fast action opinions?

Brian5225

Brian5225

Awards
  • Established
They seem to make a lot of solid clones, for a pretty decent price. Has anyone had any experience with their products? What did you think of them?

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I used ther superdrol clone. It was the shiite, but if were to buy again i'd get m-drol (20-$25 and has 90 caps as opposed to 60 in fastaction) Cheaper and 50% more product seems like a no brainer.

Brian5225

Brian5225

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I know but I was looking at trena, epidrol and some others. Just wanted to know if anyone trusted the company

mattakaspeeed

Banned
Awards
The fast action h-drol is good. Thats the only one i have used so i cant comment on the rest.

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've heard nothing but good about them. I say give it a try man.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
alot of people said their sdrol sucked ass, no gains. that right there is enough for me to stay away from a company. they are overpriced imo there are cheaper clones out there.

Red Dog

Red Dog

Awards
  • Established
Fast Action H-drol is hard to judge because I only ran it for 4 weeks.. maybe gained 3-4 pounds? But I could've done that without it so it's hard to say -- I guess I would give a neutral review :D

It's relatively inexpensive, so give it a shot and let us know how it strokes you