Fast action opinions?
- 04-04-2008, 01:31 PM
- 04-04-2008, 03:26 PM
I used ther superdrol clone. It was the shiite, but if were to buy again i'd get m-drol (20-$25 and has 90 caps as opposed to 60 in fastaction) Cheaper and 50% more product seems like a no brainer.
- 04-04-2008, 03:57 PM
Yeah, I know but I was looking at trena, epidrol and some others. Just wanted to know if anyone trusted the company
04-04-2008, 10:47 PM
The fast action h-drol is good. Thats the only one i have used so i cant comment on the rest.
04-05-2008, 02:02 AM
I've heard nothing but good about them. I say give it a try man.
04-05-2008, 02:28 AM
Will do. Thanks guys.
04-05-2008, 10:05 AM
04-05-2008, 11:23 AM
alot of people said their sdrol sucked ass, no gains. that right there is enough for me to stay away from a company. they are overpriced imo there are cheaper clones out there.
04-05-2008, 05:07 PM
Fast Action H-drol is hard to judge because I only ran it for 4 weeks.. maybe gained 3-4 pounds? But I could've done that without it so it's hard to say -- I guess I would give a neutral review
It's relatively inexpensive, so give it a shot and let us know how it strokes you
Similar Forum Threads
- By Tumey in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 10-02-2008, 10:50 PM
- By touchdownthirty in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 06-28-2008, 07:24 PM
- By newbie arnie in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 10-27-2007, 07:17 AM
- By AnonyMoose in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 05-23-2007, 05:09 PM
- By hman85 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 03-31-2007, 12:38 PM