Feedback Please

ZFan88

Awards
Hey guys, I'm new to this forum and have been doing some reading. I would like a little feedback for the stuff I have now and am in no hurry to start until I have everything needed. This will be my first cycle. I'm 6'4, 240, and have been lifting for 4-5 years 'heavy'

Week 1-10
tren e 200mg/wk

Week 6-10
winny 50mg/ed

I'm also taking clen and will be doing the daily 40/40/20 2 week on, 2 off

Right now I have 50mg Clomid and 2.5mg Famera. I have a general idea how to work that in from week 12 on, but I'd like a more accurate opinion.

I'm here to learn from you experienced guys, so feel free to critique

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am no expert in the real gear stuff but it would seem to me you do not want to run clen with tren that sounds like it could really mess with blood pressure but wait to hear from others with more knowledge than i good luck:cheers:

ZFan88

Awards
Basically I'm following what my friend has done a few times and produced great results. Although I have him in size and strength without the stuff ;) But he doesn't do any of the forum stuff to learn as much as possible, which I like to do

ZFan88

Awards
So the amount sounds pretty good then, that's good. I might just get off clen and use that for off cycle, no biggie to me

datBtrue

datBtrue

Awards
  • Established
Z I'd prefer to answer your question(s) in an open forum. So here is my response to your PM'd questions:

"I haven't bought the needles yet, but I assume I just draw to 200mg on the needle?"

"And do I have to keep these refrigerated?"

No. The syringe measures liquids....it is a cylinder w/ a plunger and has markings based on milliliters (ml) and fractions thereof. The most common syringe holds 3 milliliters (3ml). Usually needles are separate from the syringe (Insulin syringes are the exception) and are attachable. This gives you the opportunity to use various sizes of needles for your syringes. Needles vary by length (usually 1" or 1 1/2") and thickness, called gauge (usually 16 gauge to 30 gauge)...16 gauge being a lot thicker then the 30 gauge. This also gives you the opportunity to draw up the liquid w/ a thicker needle (i.e. lower gauge) because it is faster and then change needles to a thinner gauge...such as a 25 gauge because it is more comfortable to poke yourself that way.

Milligrams (mgs) are a unit of measurement for a solid (not a liquid). Hormones are solids and are weighed in grams & milligrams (1/100th of a gram). Hormones and other substances are often suspended in liquids...but hopefully dissolved in a liquid. If 100mgs of hormone is dissolved in 1ml of a liquid (i.e. a combination of oil & solvent) then we would say that the liquid contains 100 milligrams (100mg) per milliliter (ml) or 100mg/ml.

If we wanted to draw up say 200mgs of a hormone in a solution made as previously indicated we would draw two milliliters (2mls) into our syringe (which is likely to only be able to hold 3ml)...so our syringe becomes two thirds (2/3) full.

If hypothetically speaking we had an original container or sachet of say 5mls we could draw up several milliliters into 2 or 3 syringes and store them in a sanitary place...maybe a ziplock bag w/ the draw needle in place and capped for use in the not to distant future...at which time we would replace that needle w/ an unused sterile needle of thinner gauge. The ziplock bag need not be refrigerated.

A preferred storage method would be to draw up the liquid from the sachet (multiple times till empty) and inject it into a sterile empty vile. No matter what method is used always use an alcohol pad to rub any stopper, sachet or skin area before poking it w/ a sterile needle. It is the rubbing (30 or so quick back and forth swipes) that will remove bacteria from the area, not the alcohol.

DISCLAIMER: I am not advising you to inject any substance into your body nor contravene any law known to man. This post is made in response to a hypothetical question and is for the sole purpose of discussion.

ZFan88

Awards
Well that was excellent info and exactly what I was looking. Thanks for your help and I appreciate learning the proper way of things. I will be starting my cycle soon and am pretty excited about it ;)

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
have you ever ran tren before?
i think 200mg of tren e is too little i believe average is 400mg ew.
where is your testosterone? you wont have a d1ck....

ZFan88

Awards
No this is the first time using anything. I think I'll stick with 200mg this time and if I'm happy with it I'll go up next time

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
why no testosterone? you know why you should use testosterone dont you?

Hatebreed930

Awards
Be prepared for wet noodle d**k as the tren will cause if no test is used. 200mg a week tren seems pretty low. If you just want to shred just use the clen nothing else.

What are your goals? Gain lean mass and shred? Or just Shred?

ZFan88

Awards
gain lean mass and shred. one of my buddies uses the same setup as i'm using, but maybe more tren, and it works damn good for him.

ZFan88

Awards
I've been searching for why to take test with a cycle like this, but there are a billion threads when it comes to test lol

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
dude do you get pu55y? if you dont then that sucks and no problem with the tren but if youre hitting something or enjoy masturbating lol then you need test with tren! it has already been mention that chances are good youll be limp down there.

another thing is you shouldnt just do something because your friend is doing it and getting shredded. there are other ways... has your friend used steroids before? I bet he has thus the reason he is using what he is using. Some people respond different to things than others.

you should try to get Tren Acetate and try that before Tren Enanthate because you wont know what kind of sides you will get with the Tren E until 4-6 weeks down the line and by that time it will be too late to stop. With the Tren A, youll know in a week.

ZFan88

Awards
I understand that I shouldn't do something just because someone else is doing it. This is his 2nd or 3rd cycle that I know of using the similar one I'll be doing. I haven't started anything yet, and that's why I'm here to get different opinions on this particular cycle.

I already have the Tren E though, and probably can't afford then Tren A anytime soon because I just bought that and a couple other things.

Hatebreed930

Awards
Yeah sorry to rain on your parade but this cycle sounds piss poor and overall I think you will be unhappy with the results, make sure next time you post on here BEFORE buying your gear.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah sorry to rain on your parade but this cycle sounds piss poor and overall I think you will be unhappy with the results, make sure next time you post on here BEFORE buying your gear.
x2

i wonder did your friend sell it to you? ...if he did he probably just was tryna make a quick buck....probably ripped u off.

ZFan88

Awards
No he did not sell it to me. I got a good deal on the stuff. I can increase the tren if that is the reason you think I will not get good results

Hatebreed930

Awards
Running tren e for 10 weeks is also a waste, that stuff won't even kick in till week 5-6, and I mean you will notice absolutely 0 effects till week 5-6. Especially at 200mg. So you will prob have mild tren effects for 5 weeks total. Given the anabolics you have I don't know if its possible to even fix your cycle. What other anabolics can you get? If I were you I would consider putting your gear aside and wait til you can find some test, then come on here and get a steroid cycle makeover LOL.

ZFan88

Awards
I can get pretty much anything, that's not a problem. Just money for another couple weeks. Then I'd have to wait for shipping. It's not a big deal for me to wait really.

But if you were to take the original cycle posted as your first one, would you up the tren to 250-300mg/wk?

ZFan88

Awards
Ok I'm looking at my source and which one would you choose?

Test Prop 100mg/ml
or
Test E 250mg/ml

In the meantime I'm going to do some reading up on these

Hatebreed930

Awards
**** the tren for your first cycle I'm tired of explaining to newbies why this is so. Save the tren for your 2nd cycle. Here you go.

Weeks 1-4: 400mg Test E or C, for the kickstart use Test propinate 100mg EOD or 30mg D-bol ED or run a 4 week superdrol cycle(this is cheap $25)

Weeks 5-7: 400mg test E or C, Arimidex @.25mg ED
Weeks 8-12: 400mg test E or C, 50 mg Winny ED, Arimidex @.25mg ED.

You can bump the test to 500mg or even 750mg(midcycle) if you want but there will be more estro so you want to bump the Adex as well. As for the kickstart I suggest you use one I can't tell u how dissapointing it is pining test a month straight and still no results. As far as your goals are concered the 4 week superdrol option seems best as it will give you "dry gains" opposed to "wet gains" from D-bol and Test p. The arimidex can be purchased online for very cheap from a research company, pm me if u want more info.

This cycle is designed to give you a "lean bulk" and you will be damn happy with the results expect 15-20 pounds of lean muscle. **** I wish this is what some of the veterans recommended for my first cycle. This also shits on your friends cycle and he will be asking you for advice, if you work out with him of course. Make sure your diet is adjusted to your goals and make sure you get your pct down which is another subject in itself, but you can simply research this your self. Happy Growing!

ZFan88

Awards
Hmm...actually that would work out perfectly for me. My roommate wants to use tren, so I'll just let him buy it from me and buy the test e with that. Great info there

TheeBC

TheeBC

Awards
  • Established
I think someone is to desperate to even care about anything else. Sounds like he'll be another example for the gov't to say roids are bad.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hmm...actually that would work out perfectly for me. My roommate wants to use tren, so I'll just let him buy it from me and buy the test e with that. Great info there
wow finally you listen!

Hatebreed, good posts in this thread. help the newbie out! haha

ZFan88

Awards
I have been listening, but you can't expect people to know everything about this stuff right away. You have to start somewhere ;)

Hatebreed930

Awards
I think someone is to desperate to even care about anything else. Sounds like he'll be another example for the gov't to say roids are bad.
Yeah wtf man? I think maybye he is assuming you are using oral winny. If it is oral then running orals in the start of cycle and oral winny at end will tax the s*** out of your liver. One way to fix this is either run the test prop 100mg Eod for kickstart and then the oral winny later. Or oral kickstart and get some injectable winny. To run injectable winny 50mg ED.