My epistane cycle.

Johnboy1981

Awards
Going to be doing an epistane cycle this Monday for 2 weeks on 2 weeks off 2 weeks on. Pulse method. Over the 6 weeks everyday i will be taking milk thistle and multivitamins.

Monday- 10mg
Wednesday 20mg
Friday 30mg
Monday 40mg
Wednesday 40mg
Friday 40mg

2 weeks off then same cycle again above for 2 weeks.

after the 6 week cycle i will be taking nolvadex for 2 weeks along with my milkthistle and multivitamins.

Nolvadex- mon wed fri 40mg
mon wed fri 20mg.

End of cycle. any opinions on this cycle are welcome. I think it seems pretty safe and i realise that PCT isnt needed for a pulse cycle of epistane but i wanted to be 100% safe.

Cheers John.

Johnboy1981

Awards
Anyone comment on this please. I Started today with my 10mg and wondering if i need to take my milk thistle & multivits caps everyday or if i should just use them after my 6 week cycle.

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
I would have preloaded milk thistle about 2 weeks before you started your cycle...

Alex111

Awards
im on an epi cycle as well. except im not pulsing it, im doing a 20/30/30(or 40)/40. for now i take 1 pill in the morning with 500mg of milk thistle and fish oil, and then 30 mins before workout i take another pill with 500mg of milk thistle and fish oil. not to jack this thread though but if i work out first thing in the morning should i take both pills in the morning? or 1 before workout and one a few hours after.

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
I'm I misunderstanding the 2 week on/2 week off method? Doesn't that mean you straight take it (ED) for 2 weeks then take 2 weeks off because it is said that straight taking for 2 weeks is the threshold before needing a PCT?

Is there a specific reason you are choosing the 2 wk on/2 wk off method besides?

Johnboy1981

Awards
Well you take it 3 times a week and for the first week you add up from 10mg to 30mg. Then the second week is 40/40/40 for the 3 days. Then your 2 weeks off. Then repeat.

It appealed to me mate and epistane seems really safe ( sides wise) so another reason i was interested in the 2 weeks on/off method.

Ah really well ill start taking a fair amount of milk thistle from now on then everyday over the 6 weeks plus 2 weeks after. This is just my first week so its fairly ligth on the dosages so ill dose up on milk thistle and vits. Cheers!

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
Well you take it 3 times a week and for the first week you add up from 10mg to 30mg. Then the second week is 40/40/40 for the 3 days. Then your 2 weeks off. Then repeat.

It appealed to me mate and epistane seems really safe ( sides wise) so another reason i was interested in the 2 weeks on/off method.

Ah really well ill start taking a fair amount of milk thistle from now on then everyday over the 6 weeks plus 2 weeks after. This is just my first week so its fairly ligth on the dosages so ill dose up on milk thistle and vits. Cheers!
I know how the pulsing method works John I just am not understanding PULSING for 2 weeks then just taking 2 weeks off. I am 99% sure the 2 wk on/2 wk off is ED dosing for 2 wks then off for 2 so you can still avoid PCT. You would have better results with just as little sides of just pulsing 3x/wk for 6-8 weeks as I did and had minor sides of acne mostly. You could do it your way but you would have to go for an extra month or so for the same effect...have you pulsed steroids before I must ask? I'm asking because it sounds like you may be trying to be EXTRA cautious...

Either way your dosage and all is fine...

interrupt

Awards
I'm also on an Epi cycle but going 4 weeks straight. I'm taking my
support supps 4 hours apart from my Epi dose.

If I remember correctly, I've read on these forums the best time to take your liver and other cycle support supps is a few hours apart from your PH, PS, etc so they wouldn't fight over absorption???? Someone correct me on this if i'm wrong or am mis-interpreting this.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
If I remember correctly, I've read on these forums the best time to take your liver and other cycle support supps is a few hours apart from your PH, PS, etc so they wouldn't fight over absorption???? Someone correct me on this if i'm wrong or am mis-interpreting this.

u are correct

Johnboy1981

Awards
Thanks maynehood and interrupt for the good replies!

No mate i have not pulsed steroids before so its all new to me! LIke you say im probably being that bit extra cautious but i will find out how i do after my first cycle and edit / change from there in the future. Thanks.

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established

No mate i have not pulsed steroids before so its all new to me! LIke you say im probably being that bit extra cautious but i will find out how i do after my first cycle and edit / change from there in the future. Thanks.
Havoc/Epi is a great 1st starter...good luck with the cycle bro! :thumbsup:

interrupt

Awards

It's good that you are researching and getting info from experienced people before you delve into something new to you!:thumbsup:

I'm into my 3rd week and can honestly say that I've made nice strength gains from the Epi!! Just remember to eat, train like you mean it and sleep and you'll get nice results from this!!

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
It's good that you are researching and getting info from experienced people before you delve into something new to you!:thumbsup:

I'm into my 3rd week and can honestly say that I've made nice strength gains from the Epi!! Just remember to eat, train like you mean it and sleep and you'll get nice results from this!!
...and while I'm thinking of it John...don't worry about gaining fat as if you are eating right you'll gain some anyways...it's normal for on cycle having to increase carbs and calories...most of it should go away during PCT...

Johnboy1981

Awards
...and while I'm thinking of it John...don't worry about gaining fat as if you are eating right you'll gain some anyways...it's normal for on cycle having to increase carbs and calories...most of it should go away during PCT...
Thanks again for the positive feedbacks. Well im on a good diet anyway so i feel im doing enough but ill maybe try add slightly more carbs and calories, maybe that extra bit of fruit here and there or fit in an extra shake at work sometime when im not on a break.

Great though guys ill let you know how i do at the end of my cycle.

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
Thanks again for the positive feedbacks. Well im on a good diet anyway so i feel im doing enough but ill maybe try add slightly more carbs and calories, maybe that extra bit of fruit here and there or fit in an extra shake at work sometime when im not on a break.

Great though guys ill let you know how i do at the end of my cycle.
Make sure you get enough carbs...I took in 400-600grams a day...see what works for you bro