leftover superdrol... is this a stupid idea?

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
just taking 10mg a day till its gone?

i just finished the first 4 weeks of my 12 week cycle, basically

1-4 week superdrol 20mg ED
1-4 weeks test cyp 500mg a week
4-8 test cycp 750-1000mg a week with IGF 40mcg E4D
8-12 test cyp 500mg a week
8-12 tren ace 50mg ED

so its test/superdrol, then ramping up the test and adding IGF, then ramp back down the test and add tren and keep the IGF for the first two weeks

i'm wondering what to do with the rest of my superdrol.... i still have like 20 capsules leftover with 10mg a pill and am wondering if just taking it 10mg a day during some part of the rest of my cycle will be worth it or if i should just throw this stuff away?

my next oral will most likely be that testanate 50 that has superdrol/epi mix or i'll just use Dbol so wont really need this stuff and what i have is like barely enough for 1/3 a real cycle.....

what would you do? will 10mg of superdrol and 50mg tren ace ED turn my liver into soup?

Link24

Awards
  • Established
Just for the record Testanate 5o is Superdrol, Phera and Finigenx

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
i usualy do the same thing u do with leftover orals.. wait till the last week or so, and if ur BP isnt too high do 10mg for 20 days to harden up.. do not do this without getting bloodwork first

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established
just taking 10mg a day till its gone?

i just finished the first 4 weeks of my 12 week cycle, basically

1-4 week superdrol 20mg ED
1-4 weeks test cyp 500mg a week
4-8 test cycp 750-1000mg a week with IGF 40mcg E4D
8-12 test cyp 500mg a week
8-12 tren ace 50mg ED
with that cycle, I would take the superdrol about an hour before workouts for weeks 8-13 (since you have to give cyp 2 weeks to clear). Most feel SD for a week after ceasing. This provided that you lift 4 days a week, if you life 5 days, then don't take the SD prior to a leg day if you get the wicked back pumps like i did.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i have an opened bottle of sdrol as well, consisting of 20 10mg caps. I was always wondering the same exact thing as you....10mg for 20days. I will be encorporating some 50mg winstrol tabs next week into my Test Deca cycle i was going to run the winny for possibly the last 7 weeks.

What do you guys think about adding in the sdrol during/before/after the winny?

sorry if im hijacking.

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established
i have an opened bottle of sdrol as well, consisting of 20 10mg caps. I was always wondering the same exact thing as you....10mg for 20days. I will be encorporating some 50mg winstrol tabs next week into my Test Deca cycle i was going to run the winny for possibly the last 7 weeks.

What do you guys think about adding in the sdrol during/before/after the winny?

sorry if im hijacking.
again, I would just throw it in before workouts. SD gives me a decent amount of CNS activity. Plus preworkout can help prevent some of the catabolism associated with weight lifting. Just watch out for dangerously low estrogen levels and/or joint pain.

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
SD is a pretty amazing compound. it increases glycogen retention dramaticly and causes you to inflait on carbs while also giving the diuretic effect which will really lean you out and increasce vascularity ALOT

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You could take all 76 caps and use half (38) and run 2 caps a day for 19 day (2.75 weeks) to kick start two cycles.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You could take all 76 caps and use half (38) and run 2 caps a day for 19 day (2.75 weeks) to kick start two cycles.
what? i thought he said he has 20 caps?....:think:

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My bad. I thought he was PLANNING the cycle and after the plan for 4 weeks of SD he had 20 left over. I see that the cycle is in the past and it is just left over.

I have no opinion then :)

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established
SD is a pretty amazing compound. it increases glycogen retention dramaticly and causes you to inflait on carbs while also giving the diuretic effect which will really lean you out and increasce vascularity ALOT
ya, when I compete I plan to use some a couple of weeks going into competition. Too bad it makes me feel like I got hit by a mac truck, twice.

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
ya, when I compete I plan to use some a couple of weeks going into competition. Too bad it makes me feel like I got hit by a mac truck, twice.
Well I have a college competition beginning in May and wanted to get on M drol few weeks before and end the week of to put on some more LBM...hopefully sides don't kill me...and I don't like mac trucks :rasp:

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established
Well I have a college competition beginning in May and wanted to get on M drol few weeks before and end the week of to put on some more LBM...hopefully sides don't kill me...and I don't like mac trucks :rasp:
its a GREAT precontest steroid. Sucks water out of every part of your body and pumps your muscles up 24/7 with glycogen. Just make sure you don't spill over, but SD should actually help prevent this. Watch for signs of hypo, SD is one of the only things that has ever made me go hypo.

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
its a GREAT precontest steroid. Sucks water out of every part of your body and pumps your muscles up 24/7 with glycogen. Just make sure you don't spill over, but SD should actually help prevent this. Watch for signs of hypo, SD is one of the only things that has ever made me go hypo.
What you mean by spill over? Prob just a term I haven't seen/heard...Oh God I'm back to being a newb! :run:

Yeah I hit little hypo here and there on Havoc when I was working 12 hour shifts and little to nothing food intake and wanting to eat every 2 hours...ended up getting weight gainer to combat that issue...

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established
What you mean by spill over? Prob just a term I haven't seen/heard...Oh God I'm back to being a newb! :run:

Yeah I hit little hypo here and there on Havoc when I was working 12 hour shifts and little to nothing food intake and wanting to eat every 2 hours...ended up getting weight gainer to combat that issue...
spilling over is when you carb up to early or go into a contest with too many carbs in your system. We all know carbs = water retention and as long as its controlled this is ok, but if you "spill over" the water comes out of the muscle and goes subculteous (sp). Basically, you will look smooth due to retaining water in the wrong parts of the body.

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Run that sh*t man, it will be perfect if you run the s-drol at the end. The only thing is that you will be waiting 4-5 weeks for results (long ester), maybe a kickstart, and use s-drol as the bookend.

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
spilling over is when you carb up to early or go into a contest with too many carbs in your system. We all know carbs = water retention and as long as its controlled this is ok, but if you "spill over" the water comes out of the muscle and goes subculteous (sp). Basically, you will look smooth due to retaining water in the wrong parts of the body.
Oh wow...thanks for the info on that...I am ALWAYS looking at labels for nutritional facts for what is going in my body...I'm not hardcore tallying every amount for what goes in my body but I rough up the amounts of each nutrient...

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
thanks guys, i guess just running it low does isnt that uncommon, the back pumps on SD are wicked i must say, i guess what i'll do is get my Blood pressure and liver tests and then just throw it in there..

going to be a fun last 6 weeks of this cycle!

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ill probably take my 10mg preworkout too. should i dose on off days too? whats your opinion eclipse? and others.

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established
ill probably take my 10mg preworkout too. should i dose on off days too? whats your opinion eclipse? and others.
stick to preworkout only. Less liver stress that way, also lower sides. this is from my experience anyway.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
stick to preworkout only. Less liver stress that way, also lower sides. this is from my experience anyway.
sorry about that i got you and 3clipse mixed up. i will do that, i think ill start next workout cycle. i will be taking it with 50mg winny too, that should be insane although itll be my first experience with winny.

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
just be carefull

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
if your not sure do some research first

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
sorry for that, but just adding more and more doesnt very often lead to better.

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established
sorry for that, but just adding more and more doesnt very often lead to better.
i think his point is that, pp has done a lot of research already. I'm sure he knows the risks, essp the joint ones.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i think his point is that, pp has done a lot of research already. I'm sure he knows the risks, essp the joint ones.
yes, thus i am using it with deca. ill throw in cissus, msm, that glucosamine and chorit...watever. Im going to start the superdrol 10mg pre, tomorrow to get some extra mass building then ill taper my cals down to maint for the remainder with winstrol and probably some peptides.

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
no no no pleast stop lol. superdrol + winny is not a good idea at all. your tendons and joints will get so ****ed up from this.. also your BP will probably get into heart attack range. estrogen rebound will be bad and your liver will take a pounding. just stick to the winny. winstrol is stronger then people give it credit for seeing as most idiots who use winstrol use it thinking that if they take it by itself it will give them abs and make them "cut".

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i apprieciate the caring thoughts nephilim but i think ill see how it goes for a lil while. just took my first winstrol and 10mg sdrol about to hit the gym....

I realize the risks here but with only 10mg super i dont think itll be too bad, i know that my lipids will be fcked, thats for sure. we'll see how it goes.

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
i apprieciate the caring thoughts nephilim but i think ill see how it goes for a lil while. just took my first winstrol and 10mg sdrol about to hit the gym....

I realize the risks here but with only 10mg super i dont think itll be too bad, i know that my lipids will be fcked, thats for sure. we'll see how it goes.
...might as well...and let us know how it goes :thumbsup:

...just be careful as I'm sure the heads up isn't imaginary...

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established
no no no pleast stop lol. superdrol + winny is not a good idea at all. your tendons and joints will get so ****ed up from this.. also your BP will probably get into heart attack range. estrogen rebound will be bad and your liver will take a pounding. just stick to the winny. winstrol is stronger then people give it credit for seeing as most idiots who use winstrol use it thinking that if they take it by itself it will give them abs and make them "cut".
this is why i said becareful, but pp knows his stuff, he'll quit if it becomes a problem. I just figured pp is a big boy who can make his own decisions about his body. Who knows, he might not even get these problems.