What's the benefit in terms of gains to running a bridged cycle ?

Indiana Jones

Indiana Jones

Awards
Obviously I'm not asking how much exactly you would gain, but let's say somebody bridges 3 weeks of P-plex and 4 weeks of Havoc. Would he gain in that 7 week cycle what he would have gained combined if he had ran each one of those separately with a break in between. Like if you ran P-plex for 3 weeks and gained 14lbs, 3 months later you run Havoc 4 weeks and gain 10lbs. If you ran them consecutively would you gain 24lbs or would it be a lot less.

sharky

sharky

Awards
bump

i would run them apart and really hit everything for what it is worth. get the most you can out of each seperately. just my opinion

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
2 cycles mean 2x the support supps plus 2x the pct supps....its up to you. but if u have used one and not the other then run them separate. if u have run both before then i say go ahead and bridge them

sharky

sharky

Awards
agreed

run em together if you have and know what they will do for you. i was assuming you have not run either therefore i would see what i got out of each of them seperately.

Indiana Jones

Indiana Jones

Awards
i would run them apart and really hit everything for what it is worth. get the most you can out of each seperately. just my opinion

So you think you don't get the most out of them by running them together

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
So you think you don't get the most out of them by running them together
if u have never run either, then running them separately would yield better gains. only stack or bridge them if u have previously run each, as standalones

jpk

jpk

Awards
Indy,

The logic of these bridge cycles seems to be that you would expect slightly different results from each compound. Take your proposed cycle. P-Plex should give you a faster, wetter bulk. Bridging over to Epi should keep the lean gains going, reduce some of the P-Plex bloat and even start with a SERM like effect. There's healthy debate about this but it sure seems like Epi is less liver toxic also. Most people's concerns about these cycles revolve around using 2 methyls together. 7 weeks of a straight methyl cycle is kinda long, but this doesn't sound like your first step up to the plate anyway. There's lots of folks around here who've run PP/SD bridges with nice results. With proper support supps and PCT you should do great. Just feel free to bail out if your gains stop. That can happen sometines at 4 to 6 weeks on a straight cycle.

Good luck amigo!

Indiana Jones

Indiana Jones

Awards
Thanks guys, I don't plan on running a cycle like for a while. I was just curious.

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
if u have never run either, then running them separately would yield better gains. only stack or bridge them if u have previously run each, as standalones
what is your thought behind this if i may ask? Are you thinkn taking them together they would be competing for the same receptors in effect reducing the capacity of each to work to their full potential?

TerribleTowel

TerribleTowel

Awards
  • Established
what is your thought behind this if i may ask? Are you thinkn taking them together they would be competing for the same receptors in effect reducing the capacity of each to work to their full potential?
Your body will build up a tolerance to the anabolics. Your body wants to be in homeostasis and over time it will adjust to the input of artificial hormones. It's just how you tend to make your best gains at the beginning of your cycle right after the compound has kicked in. Then the gains begin to slow or stop as your body adjusts and the only way to continue them is to up the dose, or with bridging, you would switch to a stronger compound.

If you run just one compound at a time, followed by PCT, with adequate time off your total gains put together from the two cycles will be greater.

It basically like saying would you rather run two cycles where you gain 20 pounds each, for a gain of 40 pounds over 6 months or would you rather run one bridged cycle and gain 30 pounds in a quicker period of time. It just depends if you want more mass from one cycle or if your willing to take time off in between and run two separate cycles for some extra mass. Just depends on the time your willing to take.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
It basically like saying would you rather run two cycles where you gain 20 pounds each, for a gain of 40 pounds over 6 months or would you rather run one bridged cycle and gain 30 pounds in a quicker period of time. It just depends if you want more mass from one cycle or if your willing to take time off in between and run two separate cycles for some extra mass. Just depends on the time your willing to take.
thats pretty much the point i was trying to make

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
Your body will build up a tolerance to the anabolics. Your body wants to be in homeostasis and over time it will adjust to the input of artificial hormones. It's just how you tend to make your best gains at the beginning of your cycle right after the compound has kicked in. Then the gains begin to slow or stop as your body adjusts and the only way to continue them is to up the dose, or with bridging, you would switch to a stronger compound.

If you run just one compound at a time, followed by PCT, with adequate time off your total gains put together from the two cycles will be greater.

Thanks. Point taken.