M drol

bedawgs

Awards
Can somone tell me if M drol is a real steroid or what it is and what it does for building muscle.

bigrobbierob

bigrobbierob

Awards
  • Established
I just put on 15 lbs in 3 1/2 weeks if that tells you anything.

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
Can somone tell me if M drol is a real steroid or what it is and what it does for building muscle.
Yes it's a real steroid...don't know what else it could be...fake steroid? :think:

M drol is a Superdrol clone that is VERY potent for gains and side effects but that is the way it goes...if you want more gains then the more sides that come along with it...nothing great comes "free" in this world...right?

I've seen where people have gained 15+lbs for a cycle after post cycle therapy (kept gains) so that is what it does for building muscle ;)

bedawgs

Awards
Ok here is my deal,i have been out of the gym for 4 years,and my chest is not as hard,how long on m drol will it take to see it back tight again if you can answer.

bedawgs

Awards
Well i started the p plex and im on 30 mg of it,and im on my first cycle of m drol,and its 10 mg and next week i will go to 20 mg

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
Ok here is my deal,i have been out of the gym for 4 years,and my chest is not as hard,how long on m drol will it take to see it back tight again if you can answer.
since I've never used it all I can say is that it would alot quicker in time than if you used Havoc/Epi...

But in terms of a cycle, people are stressin the fact that m drol should only be cycled for 3 weeks since little if no gains are obtained during the 3rd-4th week and all you are getting are sides for additionally nothing...

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
Well i started the p plex and im on 30 mg of it,and im on my first cycle of m drol,and its 10 mg and next week i will go to 20 mg
I've read where ppl go up to only 20mgs...30 is excessive as you see great gains at 20 but that is your call...as again I never took the stuff but I do read alot ;)

bedawgs

Awards
What kind of sides,im taking 1000 mg of milk thistle a day also for my liver

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
Crazy lethargy for one which everyone dreads while taking it...some have claimed almost nothing helps and you never feel like getting out of bed...plus the usual acne, oily skin...but there are more just not thinking clearly tonight...

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
please tell me you have some good pct lined up for after your cycle. sure hope you do, your messing with some dangerous stuff.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
Crazy lethargy for one which everyone dreads while taking it...some have claimed almost nothing helps and you never feel like getting out of bed...plus the usual acne, oily skin...but there are more just not thinking clearly tonight...
just to add a few more...
bad liver damage (sometimes even with good support supps), painful back/clave pumps, depression for some, loss of libido for some, and gyno after the cycle for some.

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
i have some stuff called inhibator e is that good
need a SERM...

plus if you are that much of a newb...I would run a Havoc/Epistane cycle first if anything before you hit m drol/superdrol...IMO

And yes that is even at 20mg doses BTW...(goes to show you how potent this is when those running havoc/Epi can bump dose to 40mgs and that still doesn't compare to Super at 20-30...)

bedawgs

Awards
Is inhibator E a good post cycle coming off m drol

bedawgs

Awards
What is a good post cycle to take coming off m drol

bedawgs

Awards
im on my first week of m drol so i want start pct for 3 more weeks

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
What is a good post cycle to take coming off m drol
a SERM like Nolvadex, Torem, etc...no other way around it bro...it's do or die with something like Superdrol/M drol. Being suppressed sucks a$$ and these help get you out, up and running quick...besides trying to keep gyno from developing...

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
im on my first week of m drol so i want start pct for 3 more weeks
That was a mistake staring before being educated.You're not the first,and you def wont be the last.I'm going to use nolva and drive for my pct after three weeks of m-drol.Some say the serm(nolva and others) is all you need though.

bedawgs

Awards
whats the differance between inhibator e and nolvadex

bedawgs

Awards
well my stack came with inhibator e and i dont know if thats a good one

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
whats the differance between inhibator e and nolvadex
Nolva you need a prescription for...technically...

To sum it up Nolvadex lets say for simplicity...competes for the receptor site in breast tissue, and binding to it so they can't be used and estrogen won't act on it causing...the infamous gyno...but doesn't reduce estrogen...NOT to eliminate estrogen but control it...sorta-speak

Nolva also raises serum levels testosterone, LH and FSH aiding in recovery so all this is a +++ for PCT...

...you can't get that with inhibator e...not strong enough

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
well my stack came with inhibator e and i dont know if thats a good one
Yeah that's called getting it from someone who wants to just sell something to a newb and make more money when they can...what a great marketing strategy because it works...

Though it's nothing against you...one would expect people who sell it to at least have some sort of legible knowledge and lead you in the right direction...I also like to call this theory "Wishful Thinking"...

bedawgs

Awards
Yea a guy at work didnt tell me all this about the m drol,so do i need a doctor to give it to me or what the best thing to get over the counter for a post cycle,i seen some stuff called novedex xt is that good

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
Yea a guy at work didnt tell me all this about the m drol,so do i need a doctor to give it to me or what the best thing to get over the counter for a post cycle,i seen some stuff called novedex xt is that good
Still not strong enough. I love the marketing technique here too by referring to it by novedex looking similar to nolvadex so people get these two mixed up A LOT and newb's go out and buy it thinking it's the same...

bedawgs

Awards
So what can i get for my post cycle and when do i need to start it,my buddy didnt tell me i had to do all of this,i thought i was just taking a supplement,not a steriod,im only on day 2 of m drol,but week 3 of p plex,and do i just need to quite the mdrol or stay on it,

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
M-Drol is hardcore: http://www.hormone-expert.com/pro-hormones/superdrol.html

Get a SERM now! I hope you research quickly or you may have a nice set of DD's by the time your done!

Most Importantly!

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/post-cycle-therapy/66113-no-excuses-no.html

SERM + P.C.T Guide

Now please, anyone is free to discuss this and tell me I've totally got it wrong or need to add something. Now with that said:

Bloodwork! I cannot / we cannot say this enough that it is highly recommended to get bloodwork so you know how to run your PCT and WHAT you need to run on your PCT.

1. SERM - Torem, Ralox, Nolvadex etc

Example Torem Dosing: - As per Interlocutor
Day 1-5 = 120mg Torm
Day 6-21 = 60mg Torm
Day 22-28 = 30mg Torm

You should monitor this carefully and will most likely bounce back rather quickly with this SERM as per reports given by experienced users on the board. Please someone let me know if this is overkill for Torem

Example Nolva Dosing:
Wk1: 40,40,40,20,20,20,20
Wk2: 20mg everyday
Wk3: 10mg everyday
Wk4: 10mg everyday

I am not sure why anyone would go above these dosages, as per Dinoii, as the large body of studies / material backs up dosages no more than 40mg and mainly focuses on 20mg / 10mg dosage schemes. More is not better

2. Cycle Support - Cycle Support(Highly Recommended), Liver Longer, Perfect Cycle, Liv52, NAC, SAMe.

3. AI - Formestane(Highly Recommended), 6-OXO / Androstenetrione.

4. Anti-Cort - X-Lean, Retain 2, Lean Xtreme, 11-OxO, Abliderate (8oz), B-Androstenetriol

5. Test Booster - Good reviews or I have used: Sustain Alpha(Recommended), Drive, T-Force, Activate(original).

NON-Rx SERM + P.C.T Guide

1. Non Rx SERM - Post Cycle Support(Recommended), Sustain Alpha(Recommended)

2. Cycle Support - Cycle Support(Highly Recommended), Liver Longer, Perfect Cycle, Liv52, NAC, SAMe, Advanced PCT.

3. AI - Formestane(Recommended), Sustain Alpha(Recommended), 6-OXO / Androstenetrione.

4. Anti-Cort - X-Lean, Retain 2, Lean Xtreme, 11-OxO, Abliderate (8oz), B-Androstenetriol

5. Test Booster - Good reviews or have used the following: Sustain Alpha(Recommended), Drive, T-Force, Activate(original).

All of the products and protocols above are open to discussion. This is not a hard and fast list but a guide to help.

With that said Epistane style products on a non extreme usage style cycle are going to use a less extreme PCT. Better not to have huge hormonal swinging in either direction. Calm, steady and relative therapy is recommended.

Things To Note

1. You will most likely want to run your AI (Formestane) for a month or so after finishing your PCT therapy to make sure you experience no estrogen rebound / flooding. If you run your PCT for four weeks, as you ramp down on your SERM etc ramp up on your Formestane / AI so, to as keep your estrogen under control. There has been talk of SERMs actually exacerbating this problem due to kicking test up too high then *boom!* man boobs!

2. Once done your PCT, and AI time ramp it down slowly until about one month after PCT

3. Know what gyno is and the symptoms of gyno: @@@ Gyno Questions - Please Read This First @@@ - Bodybuilding.com Forums

4. Real Gynomastia Before & After's:

5. Love your Liver!

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
M-Drol is hardcore: http://www.hormone-expert.com/pro-hormones/superdrol.html

Get a SERM now! I hope you research quickly or you may have a nice set of DD's by the time your done!

Most Importantly!

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/post-cycle-therapy/66113-no-excuses-no.html

SERM + P.C.T Guide

Now please, anyone is free to discuss this and tell me I've totally got it wrong or need to add something. Now with that said:

Bloodwork! I cannot / we cannot say this enough that it is highly recommended to get bloodwork so you know how to run your PCT and WHAT you need to run on your PCT.

1. SERM - Torem, Ralox, Nolvadex etc

Example Torem Dosing: - As per Interlocutor
Day 1-5 = 120mg Torm
Day 6-21 = 60mg Torm
Day 22-28 = 30mg Torm

You should monitor this carefully and will most likely bounce back rather quickly with this SERM as per reports given by experienced users on the board. Please someone let me know if this is overkill for Torem

Example Nolva Dosing:
Wk1: 40,40,40,20,20,20,20
Wk2: 20mg everyday
Wk3: 10mg everyday
Wk4: 10mg everyday

I am not sure why anyone would go above these dosages, as per Dinoii, as the large body of studies / material backs up dosages no more than 40mg and mainly focuses on 20mg / 10mg dosage schemes. More is not better

2. Cycle Support - Cycle Support(Highly Recommended), Liver Longer, Perfect Cycle, Liv52, NAC, SAMe.

3. AI - Formestane(Highly Recommended), 6-OXO / Androstenetrione.

5. Test Booster - Good reviews or I have used: Sustain Alpha(Recommended), Drive, T-Force, Activate(original).

NON-Rx SERM + P.C.T Guide

1. Non Rx SERM - Post Cycle Support(Recommended), Sustain Alpha(Recommended)

2. Cycle Support - Cycle Support(Highly Recommended), Liver Longer, Perfect Cycle, Liv52, NAC, SAMe, Advanced PCT.

3. AI - Formestane(Recommended), Sustain Alpha(Recommended), 6-OXO / Androstenetrione.

5. Test Booster - Good reviews or have used the following: Sustain Alpha(Recommended), Drive, T-Force, Activate(original).

All of the products and protocols above are open to discussion. This is not a hard and fast list but a guide to help.

With that said Epistane style products on a non extreme usage style cycle are going to use a less extreme PCT. Better not to have huge hormonal swinging in either direction. Calm, steady and relative therapy is recommended.

Things To Note

1. You will most likely want to run your AI (Formestane) for a month or so after finishing your PCT therapy to make sure you experience no estrogen rebound / flooding. If you run your PCT for four weeks, as you ramp down on your SERM etc ramp up on your Formestane / AI so, to as keep your estrogen under control. There has been talk of SERMs actually exacerbating this problem due to kicking test up too high then *boom!* man boobs!

2. Once done your PCT, and AI time ramp it down slowly until about one month after PCT

3. Know what gyno is and the symptoms of gyno: @@@ Gyno Questions - Please Read This First @@@ - Bodybuilding.com Forums

4. Real Gynomastia Before & After's:

5. Love your Liver!
Agreed!!!!! 1000%

ValorOfOne

ValorOfOne

Awards
Where is the PCT for Dummies copy/paste when I need it....

Someone has that right?

Seriously, use the search function. You will thank yourself later.. Also, wait till the MDROL starts to give you gains, then kick your friends ass. At least I would.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
It's above in my post :) I believe the very first line or two.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
So what can i get for my post cycle and when do i need to start it,my buddy didnt tell me i had to do all of this,i thought i was just taking a supplement,not a steriod,im only on day 2 of m drol,but week 3 of p plex,and do i just need to quite the mdrol or stay on it,
start seeking a serm now, nolvadex is probably the best one in this situation because m-drol is known for causing gyno. so start looking, it can be found if you look hard enough, also start gathering all the info on m-drol, p-plex, and steroids you possibly can!

bedawgs

Awards
Well here is my question,where do i get a good pct and it being legit,and when do i start it in the cycle,i really apperciate you taking the time to help.

bedawgs

Awards
Let me ask you,do you think my doctor will give me a prescription,if i tell him how dumb i was,because i really didnt know that this was the real stuff,surely he knows about that stuff.

Bait

Awards
Let me ask you,do you think my doctor will give me a prescription,if i tell him how dumb i was,because i really didnt know that this was the real stuff,surely he knows about that stuff.
lol, no your doctor won't give you a script for it. It's prescribed to women with breast cancer, I don't think you fit that bill.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Why take AAS to get 'caught up'? To me this is just asking to lose your gains and ending up back where you were. The only way worth taking anything imo is when you've been working out & dieting consistenly for years and use to get past a sticking point or plateau. If you can't get to your plateau naturally without skipping out on hard work you'll never keep your gains anyhow.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If you can't get to your plateau naturally without skipping out on hard work you'll never keep your gains anyhow.
I think everyone can get to a plateau very easy,with minimal work in the gym and in the kitchen.Lol!

elscotto

elscotto

Awards
:frustrate

ok this needs to stop dude m drol is potent as **** and u cant tell tha diff between nolvadex and inhibit e u really shouldn be doin this. i sugest for the next 2 weeks u spend 24 hours a day in tha post cycle therapy forum go get sum life support now and go find a serm its not hard u just gotta look ps neva take anything unless u know wat it is, wat it does etc and if u dont get a serm have fun wit ur man boobs

bedawgs

Awards
Ok thanks everyone for the help,i found a place to get pct,just one question,whats best nova or torem?

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
nolva seems to be more popular.Others are on the rise though.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
Ok thanks everyone for the help,i found a place to get pct,just one question,whats best nova or torem?
alright man good to hear. nolva generally seems like it prevents gyno better then torem. torem seems to bring your test level up to par a few days faster. based on your cycle though i think yopur best bet is the nolva.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
alright man good to hear. nolva generally seems like it prevents gyno better then torem. torem seems to bring your test level up to par a few days faster. based on your cycle though i think yopur best bet is the nolva.
Links / info please?

Flick

Awards
If M-Drol is as similar to Superdrol as some people claim, then you could expect lethargy... Basically you want to take a lot of naps and don't really feel like being productive cause you're somewhat tired all the time. The best way to counter this is to eat loads of carbs (in my opinion, you're on cycle, so to a certain extent, go all out!!) and to give yourself a kick in the ass from time to time. And if you're going to nap, then make sure you're still eating and lifting like you should.

You could also expect some lower back and shoulder pumps. Some people claim taurine will help with this problem, but when I cycled Superdrol I didn't use it. While doing deadlifts and squats, primarily, and sometimes doing shoulder work, I would get some pretty painful pumps. Man, I remember deadlifts being so hard and painful with those damn pumps!!

I also experienced some acne, but I'm acne prone, even still during my early twenties (damn it), so if you're ance prone, watch out, and if you're not, then who cares.

As far as hair loss goes, if you're already going bald, then you might see some hair loss. If you're not already going bald, or your not prone to becoming bald early (family genetics, ect..) then you shouldn't worry about it.

This stuff is pretty hepatotoxic (bad for the liver), but you take this stuff with that risk. Most people don't give a damn though because you can't see it. Research this and know what you're getting into though. Certain support supplements will help you a little with this problem.

Your blood pressure will also go up while you're on cycle, and will probably stay up for a while after your cycle is over. I reccomend taking Hawthorn berry to help with this. It doesn't do a lot, but a little is worth the money.

That's my personal experience after a three week cycle of Superdrol. I plan on doing a three week cycle of M-Drol starting in April.

And make sure you have your PCT ready to go!! A good PCT means everything!!!!

bedawgs

Awards
I got my nolva today so as soon as i come off i will start it,im only going to do the 3 week cycle,Im taking 1000mg of milk thistle,and hawthorn berry,and palmetto,so i hope all is good,and the next time i do it,well at least i have some knowledge now,i do know the people on this site has been very great and helpful,but im still wondering if after the nolva if i need to take this inhibitor e that came with it.