Competitive Edge Labs

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
I nearly all of Competitive Edge Labs's products are sold out everywhere. Is this a permanent thing that they are being discontinued ?

ValorOfOne

ValorOfOne

Awards
I nearly all of Competitive Edge Labs's products are sold out everywhere. Is this a permanent thing that they are being discontinued ?

Errr.. I sure hope not. CEL's prices are low, I'm assuming people are buying the hell out of their product.

But, I might be wrong. I just doubt it.

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
well, a friend of mine just picked up the last bottle nutraplanet had of m drol the other day. i hope they're not discontinued, i hoped to run a cycle in a few months.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
No,i heard they will keep making all of them,even some new ones,including non hormonal.They just opened a new facility to keep up with supply and demand.I guess they need to speed it up.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
They need a cheap Winstrol clone!

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It will be if they make one.I would like to see a methyl sten clone,and i know others would too.

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
I just traded in my bottle of m14add like a week ago. So i think they are still making it.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
No intention to hijack off the thread topic but,How do these "winstrol clones" you gentlemen speak of actually compare to stanozol in effects?
Very similar actually.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
All CEL's stuff will be back in stock in approx. 3 weeks. I called Nutra earlier today.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Yeah Cel's stuff will be back in stock soon including a new line of non-hormonal products too and possibly a new hormonal product as well.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Not yet, I just know it's not an Epithio clone but other than that could be anything

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Was there ever a methyl-4AD ever made ?

I know they find a prohormone or something that works great, then for the hell of it methylate it to see what happens. I think 4-AD might have been an exception though

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Not yet, I just know it's not an Epithio clone but other than that could be anything
I guarantee it is something we've already seen except methylated or unmethylated.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Got me but I wish I was into hormones when good 4AD was still around.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
the stuff back then was much safer than what is out now.

Prohoromones= inactive until activated in the body via 17HSD or 3 beta. There is allegedly a finite capacity within the body due to the needed conversion

Stuff out now= active and methylated.

If I could choose to get 2 of the old stuff it would probably be 19-Nordiol and 4-AD. The rest of the stuff I'd most likely pass on.

warnerve

Awards
  • Established

I know they find a prohormone or something that works great, then for the hell of it methylate it to see what happens. I think 4-AD might have been an exception though
yeah, there was. it wasn't very popular and didn't get very good feedback though

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
It'll be a new higher bioavalable Superdrol clone that's tri-methylated instead of di. :dump:

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
It'll be a new higher bioavalable Superdrol clone that's tri-methylated instead of di. :dump:

Oh f.uck yeah. That's what I'm talking about. Lace it with ursinic acid too.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The amount of methylations is not what makes superdrol toxic!...at least from what I have heard....dont quote me..

dice404

Awards
ya trip your right i just posted about that

Just to clarify, the dimethyl in 2a-17a-dimethyl-5a-androst-3-one refers to a CH3 (methyl group) on the 2a and 17a carbon positions, respectivly. The 17a alkylation alone is responsible for liver toxicity. The methyl group on the 2a position does not effect the steroid's ability to be metabolized by the liver.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Good info dice but my posting was meant to be a joke, or should I say Tri-ce...

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established

yes, legal gear made one. As far as I know it was never banned.

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
Not necessarily. M1T was one of the most popular back then and also one of the most toxic anabolic steroids ever created.

Prohoromones= inactive until activated in the body via 17HSD or 3 beta. There is allegedly a finite capacity within the body due to the needed conversion
Again, not always true. 4-AD had intrinsic activity around the same as testosterone. M1,4ADD also has intrinsic activity in addition to converting to dbol.

There are still plenty of non-methylated options out there...and plenty of "pro-hormones" as well.

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established

IIRC, Methyl 4-AD converted into methyl-testosterone - and by all reports, was an estrogenic nightmare. Heady days, full of adventure and discovery (and the occasional endocrine crash)!

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
IIRC, Methyl 4-AD converted into methyl-testosterone - and by all reports, was an estrogenic nightmare. Heady days, full of adventure and discovery (and the occasional endocrine crash)!
hehe.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Not necessarily. M1T was one of the most popular back then and also one of the most toxic anabolic steroids ever created.

Again, not always true. 4-AD had intrinsic activity around the same as testosterone. M1,4ADD also has intrinsic activity in addition to converting to dbol.

There are still plenty of non-methylated options out there...and plenty of "pro-hormones" as well.
I should have worded my statement better. Not all the 'old stuff' was prohormones in a true sense.

People confuse PH with PS (yes they are different) very frequently.

ecu19

ecu19

Awards
  • Established
I picked up mine online (m-drol) with h-drol no problem today from ups, I had ordered it earlier.

Last edited:
hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to TripDog again.

Sorry son

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
It appears that PA is now doing a lot of testing for CEL.

I read some bickering back and forth squabble in another thread. I think it was the havoc vs. superdrol one.

Anyways, so yeah. CEL should be a reliable source from now on.

maynehood171

Awards
  • Established
It appears that PA is now doing a lot of testing for CEL.

I read some bickering back and forth squabble in another thread. I think it was the havoc vs. superdrol one.

Anyways, so yeah. CEL should be a reliable source from now on.
Back when CEL had their "hick-up" one of their rep's said he was going to see about hiring PA to test/work with their company...man that was quite some time ago...guess they went through with it...

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
thats what I was about to post. 4-AD i think was said to be 97% as strong as test before any conversion to test, so you still get a very similar effect to straight test only it's orally active.

Not all prohormones are completely inactive till they are converted, many (m1,4AD for example I think is 60% as strong as dbol before conversion but not as clean, then something like 15% converts to pure dbol) are still active in their current form but then convert into a more potent and well known target compound.

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
thats what I was about to post. 4-AD i think was said to be 97% as strong as test before any conversion to test, so you still get a very similar effect to straight test only it's orally active.

Not all prohormones are completely inactive till they are converted, many (m1,4AD for example I think is 60% as strong as dbol before conversion but not as clean, then something like 15% converts to pure dbol) are still active in their current form but then convert into a more potent and well known target compound.
Yea, that's why 4AD-cyp was so damn effective. It was essentially test-cyp. God I miss the pre-ban hormones.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
CEL products work....sometimes. I had horrible experiences and I know of others who got duds also.

The thing I don't like about CEL is that they are not honest...CEL is really SNS. SNS has been promising new products for like a year and saying they are working very hard on them when that isn't the case at all. They started another hormonal company...and for some odd reason Steve at SNS changed his name to something else (forgetting atm) for CEL.

Just too fishy for me I guess.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
.........Just too fishy for me I guess.
Your entitled to your feelings, and I have heard scuttlebutt about something like this before, its hard to know what to believe sometimes.

For me, if that is the case, I have a vivid imagination, and would think that perhaps a covert shuffling of that type was done because maybe some kind of heat was on sns, and they may have been under the microscope, or some outside pressure, and in order to preserve the company, and its other fine product offerings, a total break from the "hormonal" line was decided, yet the market still demands the product, so when things cooled down a bit, a 'shell' company was created utilizing the same sources, contacts and distribution network that sns had worked to build.

If memory serves me correctly, a couple of other companies dropped their hormonal lines completely at one time, for the sake of preserving their businesses, under outside pressures, and then a little while later surprisingly came out with yet other hormonal products.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I dunno, I cant really say anything bout CEL's line cause I havnt used any of them, but I did use SNS's methyl plex back when it was out and it was great. To CEL's defense they release supposed lab reports for their products but Im not sure if its accurate for everysingle batch. I would hope their stuff was legit since they have pretty much every product that the majors dropped and in decent doses/prices......

you try their Hdrol BJ?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

If I could choose to get 2 of the old stuff it would probably be 19-Nordiol and 4-AD. The rest of the stuff I'd most likely pass on.
look up XTREME TREN