1,4 AD Bold Results

turbopugsleyl

Awards
Hey guys how is this one as far as results when taken by itself? How comparable is it to Havoc as far as size and strength gains?

Any hard numbers are appreciated as well....

Pugs

3PeteNC

3PeteNC

Awards
no its not comparable at all. its just not economical, if you weigh 200+ i'd say that you need at least 1g/ED to see anything at all, and those results would not be comparable to havoc.
i weigh about 220 and i used 1g/ED for 8 weeks and gained 6 pounds.
you also won't have the sides associated with havoc though too, such as back pumps, liver issues, etc. it also isn't as suppressive as havoc, but its really expensive for what you get.

turbopugsleyl

Awards
what about when its stacked with something? Stack vs solo havoc?

Red Dog

Red Dog

Awards
  • Established
I got a question in the same vein -- has anybody EVER tried to pulse something like this @, I dont know, 1.50-2 grams? Does the lack of a methyl group deter everyone or is it some other factor like price, half-life, or threshold (i.e. how H-drol isn't a good compound for pulsing because it takes weeks to show any effects).. just curious if anybody has any useful opinions on that..

3PeteNC

3PeteNC

Awards
what about when its stacked with something? Stack vs solo havoc?
well it would depend on what you stacked it with, but again i don't think its very economical. bold also takes a while to build up in your system

I got a question in the same vein -- has anybody EVER tried to pulse something like this @, I dont know, 1.50-2 grams? Does the lack of a methyl group deter everyone or is it some other factor like price, half-life, or threshold (i.e. how H-drol isn't a good compound for pulsing because it takes weeks to show any effects).. just curious if anybody has any useful opinions on that..

yes just like h-drol 1,4add takes a while to see any results on a ED regimen, much less pulsing