Test + Halodrol ?

RwhJR3

RwhJR3

Awards
Anyone ever try running 400mg test a week along with Hdrol?

Just thought about the idea and was curious on thoughts.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
halodrol is so mild that I don't understand what the point would be to add it to a test cycle.

what is the logic behind this stack?

SOLARUS

Awards
  • Established
halodrol is so mild that I don't understand what the point would be to add it to a test cycle.

what is the logic behind this stack?
same as the logic behind test + tbol

good stack, i've run it probably 3 times over the years (not the T+halo, but the T+tbol), mainly because i can use finasteride on the cycle and keep my hairline...plus with an AI it's pretty dry. tbol kicks in week 3, test follows shortly thereafter. i often used a boldenone product in this mix too...you can also use Tprop as the kickstart and the tbol/halo on the back end...helps for longer cycles where the gains slow down late in the cycle.

RwhJR3

RwhJR3

Awards
same as the logic behind test + tbol

good stack, i've run it probably 3 times over the years (not the T+halo, but the T+tbol), mainly because i can use finasteride on the cycle and keep my hairline...plus with an AI it's pretty dry. tbol kicks in week 3, test follows shortly thereafter. i often used a boldenone product in this mix too...you can also use Tprop as the kickstart and the tbol/halo on the back end...helps for longer cycles where the gains slow down late in the cycle.
Thanks for the reply. How is the vascularity/cutting effect with Tbol when added?

jrob24

Awards
I ran test cypinonate at 500mg a week for 14 weeks along with 50mg of hdrol for the first 3 weeks then 75mg the last 2. First time using test but 2nd time i ran hdrol but i put on 24 pounds of lean muscle. it was amazing, but i give a lot of the credit to it being my first test run, but halo has never let me down yet

RwhJR3

RwhJR3

Awards
I ran test cypinonate at 500mg a week for 14 weeks along with 50mg of hdrol for the first 3 weeks then 75mg the last 2. First time using test but 2nd time i ran hdrol but i put on 24 pounds of lean muscle. it was amazing, but i give a lot of the credit to it being my first test run, but halo has never let me down yet
Sounds good. I was just wondering if the Hdrol is worth throwing in, or if I should just $ up and get Winny or Masteron

jrob24

Awards
If i was you and you have the money to do it, i would definately go with the masteron but if you are poor like me lol then do the hdrol it does throw in a lot of added benefit

RwhJR3

RwhJR3

Awards
If i was you and you have the money to do it, i would definately go with the masteron but if you are poor like me lol then do the hdrol it does throw in a lot of added benefit
lol, thanks bro.

SOLARUS

Awards
  • Established
Sounds good. I was just wondering if the Hdrol is worth throwing in, or if I should just $ up and get Winny or Masteron
if i had the halo, i'd just run that personally. winny isnt all that different, except you might compromise the hairline with it...ditto masteron. plus masteron is stupidly expensive. winny's cheap of course, but you arent always sure what you're getting.

as for vascularity with tbol - minimal. if i want veins i go for EQ. however, the muscle hardness is quite impressive with it. both my girlfriend and i notice a rather ridiculous hardening effect with tbol, with test or without. (she notices it on me, that is - she doesnt use tbol, she uses tren! :blink:)

RwhJR3

RwhJR3

Awards
if i had the halo, i'd just run that personally. winny isnt all that different, except you might compromise the hairline with it...ditto masteron. plus masteron is stupidly expensive. winny's cheap of course, but you arent always sure what you're getting.

as for vascularity with tbol - minimal. if i want veins i go for EQ. however, the muscle hardness is quite impressive with it. both my girlfriend and i notice a rather ridiculous hardening effect with tbol, with test or without. (she notices it on me, that is - she doesnt use tbol, she uses tren! :blink:)
Thanks, i'm actually very vascular as it is, so that really doesn't matter, but I was just wondering. If I go Test 400mg/wk + Halo + A-Dex, will that give me gains and help watch the gyno/bloat issue?