Test Base for Halodrol

mondata

mondata

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Gonna run Halodrol again for a cut/recomp. The last time I ran it (2012) it was amazing. Helped me lose 25 lbs in about 12 weeks. Of course I also had the diet dialed in better than ever and put major time in the gym but I maintained my muscle and gained a good bit. Only downside was the lethargy.

Goal: Looking to drop another 10 lbs while maintaining muscle mass. I have lost about 15 pounds since Jan.

Stats:
33 years old
5' 11" 225 lbs
BF %: No idea but over 20% :(

Here is what I did last time:

PH:
• Hdrol 75/75/75/100/100/100
• Forma-Stanzol 0/0/0/7/7/7
Support:
• A.I. Cycle Support (P.M.)
• Purus Labs Organ Shield (A.M.)

Other Supps:
Multi
Fish Oil
Forskolin 50 mg/day

PCT:

• Serm: Torem 90/60/60/30
• Anti-Estro: Erase 0/3/3/3/2/2/2/1 (Running 2 wks past DAA)
• Anti-Estro: Forma Stanzol 7/7/7/7
• Natural Test Booster: DAA 3/3/3/2/2/1
• Cortisol Control: Lean Extreme 3/3/3/3
• GDA: Slin Sane 2/2/2/2

Thinking of running Dermacrine along with it this time. Would that be sufficient as a test base. Oral DHEA is worthless for this but I have never tried a transdermal. Where can I make improvement on the above protocol? I am open to all suggestions.

As always I really appreciate the knowledge fellas.

Kratom267

Kratom267

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dermacrine should help a bit with lethargy, as it has both DHEA and Pregenolone, but I had great success in a past Hdrol run with high dosed Stano, around 1000mg a day or higher

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
For ops goals a dht pro hormone like epi andro or androsterone would be best.

mondata

mondata

Awards
  • First Up Vote
For ops goals a dht pro hormone like epi andro or androsterone would be best.
After reading the article Kratom linked, this may be the way to go. I have done epi andro and andro in the past but never with a PH.

Looks like AndroHard is subbing in for Dermacrine.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
If you wanna be shut down at the end of your cycle go with dermacrine. Or trest (do your research first).
Orrrrrr you can do torem and keep your natural testosterone production rolling throughout cycle and make your PCT much easier.

Kratom267

Kratom267

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you wanna be shut down at the end of your cycle go with dermacrine. Or trest (do your research first).
Orrrrrr you can do torem and keep your natural testosterone production rolling throughout cycle and make your PCT much easier.
haha RickyBlobby, always pushin' the serm on cycle!!! :drillsergeant:

...with good reason!

greg916

Awards
From what I’ve read running dermacrine is a must if your not pinning or running TD test or Trest. A lot of people love it. I’ve used it and like it.

I say do the dermacrine and run a clomid or torem dose as suggested. I’m going to be running a log of mechabol soon with dermacrine base and clomid EOD. I’ll get bloods as well.

Good luck to you!

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
Where are you getting this from? I've ran multiple compounds with Dermacrine as a base and it never fails me. To each their own. To OP- Hdrol for your goals will just increase lean mass, it's not going to make you drop fat.

mondata

mondata

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Where are you getting this from? I've ran multiple compounds with Dermacrine as a base and it never fails me. To each their own. To OP- Hdrol for your goals will just increase lean mass, it's not going to make you drop fat.
Yes. The fat loss will come via diet and workouts/cardio. When I ran Halo in the past it just kept my strength up while running a calorie deficit which helped me push through workouts and retain muscle.

mondata

mondata

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Never ran a serm while on cycle but I always use post cycle. Will investigate more. How do you recommend running it? Will likely run Torem

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
For what its worth i tried dermacrine for test base with lgd,dmz,msten cycle and it did absolutely nothing for me. Everyone responds differently so theres always that. Im sure it works great for some people but not for me

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
He didn't say it would "fail you". He said you would (likely) be shut down at the end of the cycle.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If you really don’t know how to read a research paper, then you probably shouldn’t.
*in forest gump voice.., “that’s all I got to say about that.”

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
After reading the article Kratom linked, this may be the way to go. I have done epi andro and andro in the past but never with a PH.

Looks like AndroHard is subbing in for Dermacrine.
I couldn’t read the article, but with weight loss being an concern/goal, aromatizable compounds aren’t your friend.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
From what I’ve read running dermacrine is a must if your not pinning or running TD test or Trest. A lot of people love it. I’ve used it and like it.

I say do the dermacrine and run a clomid or torem dose as suggested. I’m going to be running a log of mechabol soon with dermacrine base and clomid EOD. I’ll get bloods as well.

Good luck to you!
good luck on your cycle!!!

i'm on trt and don't run many cycles any more, but dermarine works really well with my trt.

Kratom267

Kratom267

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For what its worth i tried dermacrine for test base with lgd,dmz,msten cycle and it did absolutely nothing for me. Everyone responds differently so theres always that. Im sure it works great for some people but not for me
Just curious, why did you continue to run dermacrine when id did nothing for you? If it didn't work for you the firs time, or the second...why buy it again? Or was that 3 compounds in one cycle?
Keepin' hope alive???

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Thats was just one cycle. Ive only ran it once. I use test nowx