looking for info on Tri city chemicals spawn

Blazay

Awards
Hey can anyone break down whats in spawn for me, what kind of gains i should expect, im gonna keep a pretty clean diet, and maybe even carb cycle, just wanna know more about this pro-hormone before i get it.. my goal is to get stronger and maybe put on 5-10 pounds of muscle.. with a really good clean diet, 100 carbs , 350 g of protien

Blazay

Awards
i wanted to know if this is the most potent/strong cycle out there for strength gains, and muscle gains, according to if you have a high protient low carb diet.. anything out there that is better/stronger/ more potent.. i m an experienced user looking for something to help me gain more muscle and strength before i start another hemobolin 250 cycle.. cuz spawn is mad expensive, so im hoping it to be comparable to m1t? lol..

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
nothing compares to m1t, not in gains or sides

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
spawns okay, i got some pretty harsh back pumps from it tho(nothing like superdrol, but still bad enough) mabye think about investing in some taurine to go with it

Blazay

Awards
**** is expensive yo.. id rather try to grab some testanate lol.. what is the strongest/most potent **** out there for muscle and strength gains..

Blazay

Awards
is this m1t expired or legit... a friend of mine got one that was a year past exp and broke out with cystic acne.. are u allowed to source here.. (prohormone) if it is legit date wise and formula to the original

evill

evill

Awards
just recently cycled spawn. very nice! no sides, other than some aggression. but i had good gains. very happy with and look to cycle again.

Blazay

Awards
can u tell us in depth what kind of gains u got, weight, muscle.. strength.. etc what kinda diet u were on...

evill

evill

Awards
well i went from 180lbs to 195lbs. body percent fat went from 17% to 18%. I basically just ate ate and ate. kept it clean or tried to anyway. i gained about 1/2 inch in biceps and forearms. gained almost 2 inches in my chest. definite notice in my lats. gained 1/2 inch in calves and about an inch in thighs. drank my protien shakes. multivitamin and used mri black powder for preworkout which is good and happy with. also took liver care. after cycle i took myogenix hardcore test which i like also and am currently still on. still have my gains and probably have gained a little more since. I took 3 pills daily of the spawn. strength gains were great!! everytime i went to the gym i went up in weight. i reallly like it and plan to cycle again. if i get a chance ill post some pics of before and after.

Blazay

Awards
thats good if u were using it to bulk-- but im looking for just muscle gains, and strength, which i will probably get off the spawn and maybe off other prohormones im considering .. thanks evill and bassgod