Halodrol-50

gbballa72

Awards
Hey Guys...so Im About To Get Some Halodrol-50 But I Wanted To Now I Your Opinion What Should I Stack This Stuff With? And Before I Buy This What Ou You Think About This Stuff Vs. Super Mastervol? Which Would You Prefer Out Of The Two? Thanks Alot Guys And U Look Forward To Getting Your Opinions. And One Last Thing. With Either Of These Products Would I Ahve To Consider Post Cycle Therapy?

WeakPoint

WeakPoint

Awards
  • Established
Your kidding...? and umm wrong section.

EDIT: Take the advice people gave you in the other thread.

gbballa72

Awards
what do you guys mean wrong section. i dont know what that means so if you could let me kow i will def do whatever that that means

WeakPoint

WeakPoint

Awards
  • Established
This is supposed to be in the Steroids section, Halodrol-50 is a steroid.

gbballa72

Awards
how is it a steroid if it is sold on all the websites legally? im not saying that in a sarcastic manor by any means im being serious. i heard what some people told me about it in my other post but i talked to a few people who higly reccomened it and said they lobed it. but i honestly didnt know it was a steroid. if you had to compare it to a mainstream steroid what would u say it is most like. and if thats not a good choice then what would you guys reccomend. i have used the GNC supps but they never really do much and i feel i have wasted the money afterwards. i eat pretty good and workout alot. the reason i came to this site was to get help and some advice from much smarter people then myself in this subject. so anything will help guys. i really apprecite it and again sorry for my lack of knowledge.

gbballa72

Awards
is this stuff really as potent as designer steroids? and i would love to read up on tat stuff but it all sounds the same to me. im sure you guys read that stuff and it clicks immediatly cuz its in ur language...as for me it looks and sounds like gibberish unfrtuanlly. i gues what im asking is your opinion. if u dont have time or dont want to help i understand but if u do then that would be great. basically i want to put some of the size on i lost from not being in the gym as much as i used to. and i have a lil more body fat then i would like. im not fat by any means ima solid 240 but i would really like to lean out. mabe a good protein as well.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Halodrol 50 is a designer steroid. You do not need steroids to make gains, or to lean out, period.

Everyone has to start out somewhere, and there are great resources on this website and others, the only reason you can't understand is you obviously haven't given it the time. And don't say it's not your language. It's English, and from the looks of things, you shouldn't have any problems with that.

WeakPoint

WeakPoint

Awards
  • Established
Halodrol is a designer.

Can you possibly post up your diet?
There are many things other then steroids that can help you lose excess bodyfat. Look up some cutting stacks that people are running in the Reviews/Logs section and find something that suits your needs.

Edit: YOU BEAT ME!! anyways listen to him^^

gbballa72

Awards
i guess i say i want to take a steroid but in a sense i actully would much rather stay away from them. i never knew that it was a real steroid.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Halodrol is a designer.

Can you possibly post up your diet?
There are many things other then steroids that can help you lose excess bodyfat. Look up some cutting stacks that people are running in the Reviews/Logs section and find something that suits your needs.

Edit: YOU BEAT ME!! anyways listen to him^^
lol OMFG Speechless....

gbballa72

Awards
ya im speechless as well. ur really funny bro. i appreciate ur help. thanks

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
ya im speechless as well. ur really funny bro. i appreciate ur help. thanks
hey im not trying to give you a hard time we have all been where you are, it's just that I did a years worth of research before i dared think about running ANY any ph/ps.

gbballa72

Awards
the thing is that i didnt know that it wa sa steroid i thought it was a supp. i know its pretty volitle but i didnt really understand it was a steroid

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
the thing is that i didnt know that it wa sa steroid i thought it was a supp. i know its pretty volitle but i didnt really understand it was a steroid
well im not criticizing u in fact im glad the curiosity got the best of you and you asked which is all that matters! At least you dint decide to run it and half way through you decide to ask!

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
what do you guys mean wrong section. i dont know what that means so if you could let me kow i will def do whatever that that means
first, prohormones and steroids go in the steroid section of this board, seeing as how the real halodrol 50's are a steroid. second, are they the liquid gels or are they the original? third, is the methyl mastervol liquid or in v2 caps, better question; when do they expire?

WeakPoint

WeakPoint

Awards
  • Established
omg if he meant the liquid gels I will seriously **** my pants.

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
omg if he meant the liquid gels I will seriously **** my pants.
You beat me to it! LOL! I was just about to say "hold on for a second here guys, he might be talking about halodrol Liquid gels! You can't get Halodrol -50 anymore, but you can get some of it's clones which have different names obviously." I thnk he might be talking about the Liquid gels.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
...............sigh...........Another victim of Liquid gels.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Guys not to hijack but I recently got some Aplodan from Muscle Tech & I'll be starting a log soon for my cycle. My friend put on 33 pounds of raw mass with this in 2 weeks. I already have Nolvadex & Clomid on hand for my pct should I add Toremifene too?

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Guys not to hijack but I recently got some Aplodan from Muscle Tech & I'll be starting a log soon for my cycle. My friend put on 33 pounds of raw mass with this in 2 weeks. I already have Nolvadex & Clomid on hand for my post cycle therapy should I add Toremifene too?
lol your pct isnt intense enough i dont believe anything that we as common folk can be used for pct concerning any muscletech products, I feel they hve yet to make a pct that is xtreme enough!

gbballa72

Awards
ok guys help e out here and let me know what ur talking about. i know they are no longer available i saw a few different things like hemogen-50,,,is that what ur referring to? the places that r selling it say halodrol-50. i dont want to be niave so help me out

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Halodrol-50 by Gaspari was the original 'Halo' PH. When it VERY first came out it had 25mg of Turinabol precursor + 25mg of DMT (Phera). Gaspari then reformulated due to heat they were getting and then made it straight 50mg of the Turinabol precursor. Then due to the lovely Steroid act of '04/'05 all much pressure was put on Gaspari again so they stopped the sale & manufacturing of Halodrol-50. Shortly after they came out with Halodrol liquid gels which are a combination of natural herbs basically. The loophole being since Gaspari voluntarily removed H-50 from the market it never had the chance to be banned. About a year or so ago a shi!load of companies started making H-50 clones again which are basically a duplicate of the second batch of the original H-50 which is 50mg of a Turinabol precursor. There's a few really good H-50 clones out there. IMO CEL's H-Drol is the best overall (quality, price, etc.).

gbballa72

Awards
Thanks alot Ziquor. Where wuld i be able to find this one you say is the best so i can check it out? and since you sound very knowledgeable on this stff i got a question for ya. as people told me a few days ago i should research some stuff i went ahead and did so? i found a stack from mass nutrition that cosists of super mastervol, chrolodrol-50 (sp)? and Arom-x for PCT. can you give me some opinions on this?

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
it's a bad deal, especially with the arom-x for pct.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Thanks alot Ziquor. Where wuld i be able to find this one you say is the best so i can check it out? and since you sound very knowledgeable on this stff i got a question for ya. as people told me a few days ago i should research some stuff i went ahead and did so? i found a stack from mass nutrition that cosists of super mastervol, chrolodrol-50 (sp)? and Arom-x for post cycle therapy. can you give me some opinions on this?
lol you call that research?? That sounds like a crappy stack, and was on sale at some website. you never mentioned what time of halodrol you had...

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Thanks alot Ziquor. Where wuld i be able to find this one you say is the best so i can check it out? and since you sound very knowledgeable on this stff i got a question for ya. as people told me a few days ago i should research some stuff i went ahead and did so? i found a stack from mass nutrition that cosists of super mastervol, chrolodrol-50 (sp)? and Arom-x for post cycle therapy. can you give me some opinions on this?
Yeah that Chlorodrol's REALLY expensive. NP here has the best prices on H-Drol but I think they're sold out. Google 'CEL H-Drol' that's what I resort to when NP's out of something I need. Make sure you get the understanding of a proper PCT, especially if you're thinkin of another PH other than Halo. And honestly I'm not very knowledgable I'm actually quite a jackass if you ask me.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Yeah that Chlorodrol's REALLY expensive. NP here has the best prices on H-Drol but I think they're sold out. Google 'CEL H-Drol' that's what I resort to when NP's out of something I need. Make sure you get the understanding of a proper post cycle therapy, especially if you're thinkin of another PH other than Halo. And honestly I'm not very knowledgable I'm actually quite a jackass if you ask me.
lol Z thgis guyisnt anywhere near ready for a cycle of anything with the exception of a bulk cycle of the basics: beta alanine ,protein and some creatine this guy needs to eat eat eat!! And do plenty of research and maybe in a year after he's well informed he outta run his first cylce but honestly whats the rush? If he was well researched he NEVER would have made the suggestions for the stack mentioned previously.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
lol Z thgis guyisnt anywhere near ready for a cycle of anything with the exception of a bulk cycle of the basics: beta alanine ,protein and some creatine this guy needs to eat eat eat!! And do plenty of research and maybe in a year after he's well informed he outta run his first cylce but honestly whats the rush? If he was well researched he NEVER would have made the suggestions for the stack mentioned previously.
I agree. But the fact is when I was younger if I planned on doing something I could care less what others said I'd do it anyhow.

cow.jpg

gbballa72

Awards
thank you Ziquor. an Boxman or dont have the slightest clue as to whether or not im ready for a cycle. u are basing that off of my knowlegede of produts. im not discounting your knowlege by any means, but truthfully you can not tell if someone is ready or not to take steroids, let alone anything for that matter just by reading some posts they write and by the questions they ask. I have been lifting for a log time no with a lot of great trainers. I played at the division 1 level for baseball and football for 3 years. I could never use supplements of that nature for the duration of my competition there as well as playing minor leauge baseball. but due to an injury i am no longer taking that route in life. I have been lifting for a year now post sports and have tried a handful of supplemsnts, but none seem to give me the results that they say they will. obviosuly im not as naive as one might thenink and i never expected it to work like the 1 in 10,000 that get the outrageous result, but i was hoping for a little more then what i got. i know my diet isnt the best diet out there by any means and that is something i could use some help on, but i really feel that i am ready to take the next step. as i said before, i dont feel you or anyone else can tll if im ready for a cycle of anything like that. the reason i came to this site was to get some info from some knowledgeabe sources and so far its been great. whether or not people want to knock me for my lack of knowledge, if i knew as much as i wanted to know i wouldnt be on this site. and as for the so called research i did regarding what i found on mass nutrition, that was just something i came across and it sounded like something comprable to th other products i had asked about. thats all, see i dont understad the lingo in some of the product descriptions and i absolutly dont know all of the compunds and sientific thought that goes with it. thats why i came here, and i hope you guys can help out i a ay that is helpful, rather then saying im not ready. let me find that out, like Ziquor said, im sure we have all been hard headed in the past and did things that were questionable. either way I thank the both of you and the rest of the members that chime in and I hope to get some more help from you guys.

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
ok guys help e out here and let me know what ur talking about. i know they are no longer available i saw a few different things like hemogen-50,,,is that what ur referring to? the places that r selling it say halodrol-50. i dont want to be niave so help me out
could you please answer my questions?

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
thank you Ziquor. an Boxman or dont have the slightest clue as to whether or not im ready for a cycle. u are basing that off of my knowlegede of produts. im not discounting your knowlege by any means, but truthfully you can not tell if someone is ready or not to take steroids, let alone anything for that matter just by reading some posts they write and by the questions they ask. I have been lifting for a log time no with a lot of great trainers. I played at the division 1 level for baseball and football for 3 years. I could never use supplements of that nature for the duration of my competition there as well as playing minor leauge baseball. but due to an injury i am no longer taking that route in life. I have been lifting for a year now post sports and have tried a handful of supplemsnts, but none seem to give me the results that they say they will. obviosuly im not as naive as one might thenink and i never expected it to work like the 1 in 10,000 that get the outrageous result, but i was hoping for a little more then what i got. i know my diet isnt the best diet out there by any means and that is something i could use some help on, but i really feel that i am ready to take the next step. as i said before, i dont feel you or anyone else can tll if im ready for a cycle of anything like that. the reason i came to this site was to get some info from some knowledgeabe sources and so far its been great. whether or not people want to knock me for my lack of knowledge, if i knew as much as i wanted to know i wouldnt be on this site. and as for the so called research i did regarding what i found on mass nutrition, that was just something i came across and it sounded like something comprable to th other products i had asked about. thats all, see i dont understad the lingo in some of the product descriptions and i absolutly dont know all of the compunds and sientific thought that goes with it. thats why i came here, and i hope you guys can help out i a ay that is helpful, rather then saying im not ready. let me find that out, like Ziquor said, im sure we have all been hard headed in the past and did things that were questionable. either way I thank the both of you and the rest of the members that chime in and I hope to get some more help from you guys.
no boxmeman and Z are both correct. you must understand the product you take before you take it.

gbballa72

Awards
I havent taken any products yet. thats exatly what im trying to do...understand the procucts before i actually take something. should i spell it out any clearer for u? i thought that that was what this site was for... to get information and other peoples perspectives on stuff. like i said i havent taken any of this stuff yet and i dont plan on it til i do fully understand it, sooooo help me out if u so desire. help me out and then laugh at me or what i write. then we both win :) or vice versa i dont really care as long as we both get what we want.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
I havent taken any products yet. thats exatly what im trying to do...understand the procucts before i actually take something. should i spell it out any clearer for u? i thought that that was what this site was for... to get information and other peoples perspectives on stuff. like i said i havent taken any of this stuff yet and i dont plan on it til i do fully understand it, sooooo help me out if u so desire. help me out and then laugh at me or what i write. then we both win :) or vice versa i dont really care as long as we both get what we want.
lol ok them... ask away! Although I hvaent seen any worthy questions being asked in this thread..Except whether the halo 50 were in liqugel form now that was funny anyhow b4 i ever ask anything i highly suggest u go to the top right button 3rd from the end this is known as SEARCH I recommend you read EVERYTHING on the topic yes that means ll the threads then ask the question if it hasn't been answered in an older thread often times it will !

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
lol ok them... ask away! Although I hvaent seen any worthy questions being asked in this thread..Except whether the halo 50 were in liqugel form now that was funny anyhow b4 i ever ask anything i highly suggest u go to the top right button 3rd from the end this is known as SEARCH I recommend you read EVERYTHING on the topic yes that means ll the threads then ask the question if it hasn't been answered in an older thread often times it will !
thank you....lol

gbballa72

Awards
first off never did i ask anything about liquigels so u might wanna go back and reread some of it. secondly the mojority of what i have asked was peoples opinions. how can those not be worthy questions? im not asking multiple chpice questions here, they are all those of sraight opinion. so again i really dont know where ur coming from. if you dint like what im asking or think this is a stupid thread thn why are you in here. there are thousands of other posts you can comment on. obviously you have nothing worth waisting your or my time for. i mean whats the point of doing what your doing? its cool and all to sound smart and team up on people behind a computer screen i guess??? anyways thanks for all your help. if you know of good site for people like me who are less knowledgeable about certain topics like these and sometimes need to ask stupid questions then please let me know. im only trying to get the best out of this website just like the most of us.

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
first off never did i ask anything about liquigels so u might wanna go back and reread some of it. secondly the mojority of what i have asked was peoples opinions. how can those not be worthy questions? im not asking multiple chpice questions here, they are all those of sraight opinion. so again i really dont know where ur coming from. if you dint like what im asking or think this is a stupid thread thn why are you in here. there are thousands of other posts you can comment on. obviously you have nothing worth waisting your or my time for. i mean whats the point of doing what your doing? its cool and all to sound smart and team up on people behind a computer screen i guess??? anyways thanks for all your help. if you know of good site for people like me who are less knowledgeable about certain topics like these and sometimes need to ask stupid questions then please let me know. im only trying to get the best out of this website just like the most of us.
oof....anyways have fun guys!

P.S. i was only trying to help

WeakPoint

WeakPoint

Awards
  • Established
Before you get on the steroids train lets take a look.
How is your diet looking? What past supplements have you taken?
gbballa72 there are sooooooo many other alternatives then taking steroids. Your 230lbs right now, do you know what your bodyfat % is? If you are trying to cut then there is a lot of great fat loss stacks that you can choose that are non-hormonal just take a look through the forums and I bet on the first page you'll find something. People on here aren't trying to be rude. Go on nutraplanet.com look through what you think would be best for your goals and then look up some logs/reviews on here. Pretty simple, good luck.

young4life

Awards
  • Established
Dam, you guys are rude. This site is for pointing people in the right direction. At lease that's what I thought.

Somebody come in and help this guy out. I'm some what new to ph's too so I hope someone with more knowledge than me will post.

My first stack was Anabolic Extremes MassFX, HD2, and Retain2. Maybe you might want to start with this stack first to get your feet wet.

The next step up would be CEL's H-Drol. From what I've researched, this is a mild but good steroid (YES STEROID) for the first timer. I'll be running this in a couple of weeks. With H-Drol, you will need a good post cycle therapy so do some research before using it.