ALBUTEROL and LIPIDS check it out!!

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I dont know if this is the best place to put this thread. But i figured it would probably be viewed most here.

Effect of beta 2-adrenergic stimulation on serum lipids.
Lehtonen A, Viikari J, Sallinen VP, Elo J.

The effect of a beta 2-adrenoceptor agonist, salbutamol, on serum lipids was studied over a 3-month period. Thirteen patients with bronchial asthma were treated with 2 mg salbutamol three times daily (one patient with 4 mg three times daily). The concentrations of serum total cholesterol and LDL-cholesterol were slightly but not statistically significantly higher after 3 months with salbutamol than before the medication. The serum HDL-cholesterol and triglyceride concentrations remained constant during the therapy. Serum free fatty acid levels decreased slightly but not significantly during the therapy. Treatment with salbutamol did not elevate plasma free fatty acid levels, which may have arrhythmic effects. The results indicate that beta 2-adrenergic stimulation has no effect on basal serum lipid levels.

From my research, I was under the strict impression that albuterol (salbutamol) LOWERED total lipids, specifically LDL, while raising HDL.......

SOLARUS

Awards
  • Established
From my research, I was under the strict impression that albuterol (salbutamol) LOWERED total lipids, specifically LDL, while raising HDL.......
i've never heard that. what about the structure would even suggest that it could improve your lipid profile??

(i'm on 16mg/d alb currently...going well. no ill effects to speak of, but i cant add verisimilitude to the study with any numbers)

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i've never heard that. what about the structure would even suggest that it could improve your lipid profile??

(i'm on 16mg/d alb currently...going well. no ill effects to speak of, but i cant add verisimilitude to the study with any numbers)
how is it working for you result wise?

SOLARUS

Awards
  • Established
how is it working for you result wise?
well, it aint clen. i've dropped 20lbs in about 8 weeks, along with T4, pulsed methyl-e, arimidex and HCG (no PCT planned - we'll see how that goes)...most of those pounds came off with the clen and higher-dosed T4 (and of course the caloric restriction and cardio)...now i'm into the alb/low-dose T4 phase, which is a slower and much more tolerable period.

i've been using alb since 2004 - i like what it does for me. very smooth energy, physical endurance and help with fat loss...but it's no miracle.

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
well, it aint clen. i've dropped 20lbs in about 8 weeks, along with T4, pulsed methyl-e, arimidex and HCG (no post cycle therapy planned - we'll see how that goes)...most of those pounds came off with the clen and higher-dosed T4 (and of course the caloric restriction and cardio)...now i'm into the alb/low-dose T4 phase, which is a slower and much more tolerable period.

i've been using alb since 2004 - i like what it does for me. very smooth energy, physical endurance and help with fat loss...but it's no miracle.
I have used it once before. The endurance aspect was by far the most noticeable effect of the compound for me. fat loss was minimal.