aaaalright....which one of you guys is this? Admit it!

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. aaaalright....which one of you guys is this? Admit it!

2. This guy is fcked up. What a pervert . . . . . .

This is the epitome of narcissism !

3. ronnie coleman is 285lbs of muscle.. this guy is 285lbs of ego.
    •   

4. rofl... that is some of the funniest **** I have ever watched. hahahahaha

5. i know that guy its EASYEJL

6. i don't know anything about him, but based off of the ego and the mustache, i bet hes a cop.

7. Wow Sgt. Slaughter has really gone downhill since the WWF

8. Quote Originally Posted by Zombie View Post
    i know that guy its EASYEJL

9. He sounds like hes astonished with how well he can talk dirty to himself on camera while pulling his hammer through a keyring.

10. This video's on 3 different threads I seen so far, I expected him to start jerkin off mid-way through it.

11. He sounds like 285lbs of sausage jockey.
  12. Never enough

Quote Originally Posted by Zombie View Post
    i know that guy its EASYEJL
    sadly, i'm not that big but someday I aspire36to be like him
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

13. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    sadly, i'm not that big but someday I aspire36to be like him
    youre big on my book Easy

14. So if I take Bigakic, can I look like him? LMFAO

15. You ever seen this much muscle on a man......this is one massive man...

LMFAO

Note to self to make sure the ****ing volume is OFF when opening this video.

16. Quote Originally Posted by Ziquor View Post
    This video's on 3 different threads I seen so far, I expected him to start jerkin off mid-way through it.
    There are a few vids of him out there now. One of them he talks about jerking off and cumming all over himself.

Christ, what a tool.
    “Besides, it is a disgrace to grow old through sheer carelessness before seeing what manner of man you may become by developing your bodily strength and beauty to their highest limit.”

17. that was so gay. He's gotta be a homo.

18. LOL WTF?! Where's the ab shot porky?

19. was he pulling one of while he was doing that. Oh man that was classic

20. This guy has three other videos that are a bit more kinky. He's not all there.
    NSCA - CSCS

21. Quote Originally Posted by Zombie View Post

youre big on my book Easy
    When you have "Micro-Penis Syndrom", everyone is big to you Z. Easy is probably a full milimeter bigger than you, which for guys with "Micro-Penis Sydrome", is a HUGE deal!

22. yo seriously man, i really dont appreciate all the shlt your talkin about my vids... i mean, i really am one massive man.... just look at these huge nipples man... ohhhhhh.... i'm practically gettin off over here just lookin at myself, man! It's just so beautiful, man!

23. by the way i was just kidding. I like *****.

24. Quote Originally Posted by HARDtotheCORE View Post
    by the way i was just kidding. I like *****.
    but it is you?

25. yeah HttC...your avy... I've never seen that much muscle on a man - lmao

26. YO ITS NOT ME, i was kidding. I'm 20 years old and couldnt grow that mustache for the life of me!... not that i would. mustaches are kinda... not my style.

27. ... I'm almost scared to watch this.

28. Quote Originally Posted by MuscleGuyinNY View Post
    ... I'm almost scared to watch this.
    Its like a car accident. You see it from 1/2 a mile away thinking...This outta be good. The closer you get, the more you can see that you really shouldn't be quite as close as you're about to get.

Personally I'd like to see the other 2 videos of this hairy trombone player.

29. I don't know what you're talking about

30. I posted a thread on this and got no response, you guys are racist against me. Anyway I love this guy. I told my mom about it and now she has me saying " I am one MASSIVE man" I watch it all the time

31. [nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MQyuJEVSCF0&feature=re lated"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

I ****ING LOVE IT!

32. [nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9kZH-kXTqCU"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

YES YES YES!

33. This guy really MIGHT actually fvkc himself.

34. [nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slmM8CR9KGo&NR=1"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

35. ^ Do not push play!! It's a trap!
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

36. LOL. what an ego tripped dumbass. He is why some people think all bodybuilders are meat heads. If my ego gets like that once I get to where I want to be, I had rather stay where I am at.

37. It is Ray Sausage!

38. Theres way too much nipple pinching going on in here!!

39. and to make things worse, he really doesnt have an impressive physique... 20" arms my striated ass!

40. Quote Originally Posted by HARDtotheCORE View Post
    and to make things worse, he really doesnt have an impressive physique... 20" arms my striated ass!
    Bull****, the guy is pretty dam large. I wanna see how tall he is, Im guessing 6' 3"

Similar Forum Threads

1. which one of these cycles you guys do?
    By caesars in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-02-2010, 02:31 PM
  2. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 02-14-2008, 07:36 PM
  3. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-14-2007, 02:10 PM
  4. How many of you guys eat Fiber One?
    By DieTrying in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-30-2004, 02:16 PM