PHs/Others

MuscleMind

Awards
Hey guys, this is my first post on this board, wanted to say hey to all of you. And of course, I have a question.

I'm looking at all these pro-hormones and pro hormone alternatives, and there's just so many out there it's ridiculous. I'm looking for one to help me gain lean mass/harden up..someone recommended hemodrol, but I'm not sure because I didn't hear such great things from some people.

What would you guys recommend?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
we need some stats....age?weight?height? and what does ur diet and training look like?

and welcome to AM!

(this might get moved to the steroid section)

MuscleMind

Awards
Ahh ok..

I'm 25, 210lbs..around 11% bodyfat right now. I'm 5'10

My training/diet are on spot..been a personal trainer since 17 and also a nutritionist..i'm good with all that stuff..just this supplement are kinda stumps me.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
ok, so are u looking more at ph/ps's, or such things as test boosters, stims, creatine....etc?

what are ur goals?

MuscleMind

Awards
ok, so are u looking more at ph/ps's, or such things as test boosters, stims, creatine....etc?

what are ur goals?
no..looking at phs and stuff like that..I wanna get something to harden up..so that would fall under lean mass I guess? Something along the lines of what tren would do for you..

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
look into Epithio's....such as havoc,epistane,epidrol,methyl-e,epithin-e....they are VERY popular and in hiiiiiiigh demand right now. great for adding strength and lean mass with few side effects and perfect for first timers wanting to dabble into ph/ps's. halo clones are also very popular

but if u can get real gear u should go that route

MuscleMind

Awards
look into Epithio's....such as havoc,epistane,epidrol,methyl-e,epithin-e....they are VERY popular and in hiiiiiiigh demand right now. great for adding strength and lean mass with few side effects and perfect for first timers wanting to dabble into ph/ps's. halo clones are also very popular

but if u can get real gear u should go that route
You mentioned that they're good for first timers..are there other ones better if it's not your first time?

MOD EDIT: Moved. Read stickies next time.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
superdrol, best clone out is CEL's Mdrol

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
1. H-Drol

2. Epistane / Havoc etc

3. M-Drol et

MuscleMind

Awards
So what would be the different in M-Drol and H-Drol? The descriptions really don't explain much.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
So what would be the different in M-Drol and H-Drol? The descriptions really don't explain much.
superdrol is much stronger then h-drol or even epi clones for that matter. superdrol will give most people greater strength/mass gains then the other two ph's i listed, but will also bring much stronger side effects. for example, much more shutdown, balls will shrink much faster/more, back and clave pumps(basically means pain in back/calves), blood pressure issues, liver damage(superdrol is most liver toxic ph thats currently on the market), screw up lipid profile, ect...just to name a few. its generally a good idea to start with the milder ph's before something like superdrol/m-drol.

MuscleMind

Awards
Sounds fun..so superdrol isn't H-Drol or M-Drol though..what's the difference between those?

MuscleMind

Awards
Mdrol is a superdrol CLONE
ahh..thanks man..that's what I needed to know.

So one bottle of H-Drol should do? Or am I better just doing the 1 pill a day and using 1 bottle for the cycle?

Also, would it be beneficial to stack H-Drol with anything?

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established

So one bottle of H-Drol should do? Or am I better just doing the 1 pill a day and using 1 bottle for the cycle?

one bottle of h-drol for your first cycle at 2 caps a day is good. you need supporting supps that will be used on cycle and to line up some pct as well. i would go into it more if a had a few minutes of free time. just do lots or reading around the boards about pct and support supplements, the search function is a rather helpful tool for research. this is not something you can prepare for in a few days, you really need lots of research before starting and most will agree here. but your on the right track

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established

dont know a whole lot about hdrol, but i'll help out with support and pct supplements

ON CYCLE: Cycle support by AI, load 1 week before cycle

PCT: Cycle support, Post Cycle Support (from AI as well), retain 2, and test booster of choice

**ALSO** it would be very wise to have a SERM (selective estrogen receptor modulator) ON HAND incase of any shut down or gyno...popular choices are Nolvadex, Toremifen, and Clomid

anything else u need to know just ask

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
Honestly, the first thing you should do is actually learn the difference between designer steroids and prohormones.

MuscleMind

Awards
I know plenty about real steroids and PCT..it's just the PH area i'm in the dark with...I'm not one of those retards jumping into **** and not knowing what to do lol. Just need guidance on what exactly to choose in this PH area.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
I know plenty about real steroids and post cycle therapy..it's just the PH area i'm in the dark with...I'm not one of those retards jumping into **** and not knowing what to do lol. Just need guidance on what exactly to choose in this PH area.
I rest my case. lol

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
Are you referring to me? I didn't post that about nolva..lol
I was referring to you regarding the request for info on Prohormones but in reality you are seeking info on designer steroids. I was urging you to first understand the difference before you start to ingest.

Nah bro, the nolva quote in my signature was from some genius a few years ago.

MuscleMind

Awards
Ohh..gotcha.

I was referring to you regarding the request for info on Prohormones but in reality you are seeking info on designer steroids. I was urging you to first understand the difference before you start to ingest.

Nah bro, the nolva quote in my signature was from some genius a few years ago.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
It's really pish posh with the whole PH / DS thing as they are, by most used interchangeably these days.

Good point though.

Jonny why don't you add some good research to this thread and make it worth something here by posting the differences, I'm sure it will only take a few minutes of your time,you know, rather than chastising someone.

Much Love,

Neoborn.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
technically, all true prohormones are banned. correct if im wrong, but the true prohormones would be 1-ad, 4ad, ect because they are not active at the point and time it enters the body. meaning what is on the market today (for the most part) are prosteroids, weather it later goes through enzymatic alterations or not, it still enters the body in an active form hence prosteroid or designer steroid, which ever you prefer.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
As Jonny is quick to berate but slow to support here is what took me about 20 seconds to find on Teh Googul!

Bodybuilding.com - Author Rea - Prohormones, Prosteroids & Designer Steroids.
lol, what a d!ck you are.

Back off there junior. I did not berate anyone. We had a similar issue months back. You seem to like to throw stones and then blame it on your "british humor"

I simply instructed him to seek knowledge about what he was posting. Obviously it is not too difficult seeing you were able to find information in 20 seconds. You do not like my attitude of directing people to educate themselves then deal with it yourself. I've been around here for a little while now. I think I have made a positive board prescence. I do not have the time to do all of the work for someone else. I think it should be the individual's responsibility to take the few seconds to google prosteroids, in this case, and find Author's or Big cat's or Basskiller's or whoever's site/webpage/or any other informative page.

BTW, the terms should not be used interchangeably. The term Prohormones and the term Designer Steroids refer to completely different things regardless of what brotelligence tells you.

CuChulainn

CuChulainn

Awards

Very few people would recommend doing a stack for your first cycle. If your looking to play it safe(r) some people have had very good results with "pulse" cycling Epi clones (and superdrol clones, but that is a bit more risky) to reduce sides. Although there is disagreement on whether dr. D's initial suggestion (make up for few doses with larger doses) is best, as some people have had extremely good results (with very limited sides) with mostly standard doses (or slightly above average doses) being pulsed (especially with superdrol clones, as many feel it would be extremely irresponsible to dose 50-80 of superdrol, even if it is only 3 times a week.) I have not seen anything about results of pulsing h-drol, so it might not be a good idea with that. That being said, there is MUCH debate about the effectiveness and safety of pulse cycles (though the same can be said about ANY cycle, there is very little "hard data" in the PS world given that there isn't exactly funding for large scientific double blind tests to collect "good" data, so all in all you mostly have to rely on anecdotal data, just make sure to take everybodys claims with a grain of salt) and remember everybody reacts different to each substance, some people have horrendous sides on a mild substance like propadrol or epi, yet have virtually none using rat poison like m1t or superdrol.

Oh yeah, and plan your PCT ahead of time, and make it appropriate for whatever you are doing. Hope that helps, best of luck.

MuscleMind

Awards
A few years ago I ran 1AD or 4AD..i'm not even sure..it was so long ago. So I wouldn't mind stacking H-Drol with someone else to compliment it.

Very few people would recommend doing a stack for your first cycle. If your looking to play it safe(r) some people have had very good results with "pulse" cycling Epi clones (and superdrol clones, but that is a bit more risky) to reduce sides. Although there is disagreement on whether dr. D's initial suggestion (make up for few doses with larger doses) is best, as some people have had extremely good results (with very limited sides) with mostly standard doses (or slightly above average doses) being pulsed (especially with superdrol clones, as many feel it would be extremely irresponsible to dose 50-80 of superdrol, even if it is only 3 times a week.) I have not seen anything about results of pulsing h-drol, so it might not be a good idea with that. That being said, there is MUCH debate about the effectiveness and safety of pulse cycles (though the same can be said about ANY cycle, there is very little "hard data" in the PS world given that there isn't exactly funding for large scientific double blind tests to collect "good" data, so all in all you mostly have to rely on anecdotal data, just make sure to take everybodys claims with a grain of salt) and remember everybody reacts different to each substance, some people have horrendous sides on a mild substance like propadrol or epi, yet have virtually none using rat poison like m1t or superdrol.

Oh yeah, and plan your post cycle therapy ahead of time, and make it appropriate for whatever you are doing. Hope that helps, best of luck.

CuChulainn

CuChulainn

Awards
A few years ago I ran 1AD or 4AD..i'm not even sure..it was so long ago. So I wouldn't mind stacking H-Drol with someone else to compliment it.
Well other than the 1t/4ad and similar stacks where one substance is needed to offset sides from the other, there aren't many stacks that I have heard people recommend to beginners. (also they are illegal now, so thats makes it a no-go for many people, myself included)

I am not sure of any particular side effects of H-drol which you could really be looking to reduce/eliminate with another PS. Most people would recommend you try out whatever two substances you are considering separately, and then once you know how you react, then try stacking.

MuscleMind

Awards
Well other than the 1t/4ad and similar stacks where one substance is needed to offset sides from the other, there aren't many stacks that I have heard people recommend to beginners. (also they are illegal now, so thats makes it a no-go for many people, myself included)

I am not sure of any particular side effects of H-drol which you could really be looking to reduce/eliminate with another PS. Most people would recommend you try out whatever two substances you are considering separately, and then once you know how you react, then try stacking.
That works..thanks man.

Strategic

Awards
1ad (caps)/4ad transdermal or 1test/4ad transdermal. Those are my favorite PH stacks. In my experience, I get sick gains and zero sideswith those compared to all these new methylated hormones that tear up your liver and give nasty sides.