Methyl Masterdrol Xplo - How effective Is It?

  1. Methyl Masterdrol Xplo - How effective Is It?


    Hello, I'm new to this forum & all forums in general.
    I was just wondering how effective if at all this methyl masterdrol xplo is... I've done some homework on steroids & prohormones, I've been thinking of trying a 4-6 week cycle on this stuff to gain some mass. I know I'm to young & there would be some risks. The only side-effect that would worry me is hairloss, stanolone is a derivative of DHT from what I've seen & I don't want to be bald at 18. The acne I can handle my GF loves me. = D & As far as growing, I wont do much regardless. Anything you could give me as far as feedback would be great. Thanks!


  2. 1.) You are too young to post in the Steroid section
    2.) You are 18! Eat, train smart, and get good rest.
    3.) Refer back to #1.
    •   
       


  3. Yea bro id definately stay away from anything hormonal until the age of 21. This is for your safety and i advise that like what Matthew has said man, eat , train, sleep, and ull grow my friend.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  4. E
    A
    T

    stop the illegitimate post, AHHH this forum is going to sh!t

  5. Relax bro - no need to insult the board. Questions like this will always pop up... And for the record, this is the best board on the Net!

    Quote Originally Posted by bigGUNS04 View Post
    E
    A
    T

    stop the illegitimate post, AHHH this forum is going to sh!t

  6. Yeah, you guys are right... I don't want to screw up my test levels at the age of 18. I have good genes & gain If I train hard. I'm going to pick up a couple of bottles of Cold fusion EX. = D thanks for the feedback & I'm sorry about this post, I'm new to boards, guess I should read the rules first.
    Later.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by matthew76 View Post
    Relax bro - no need to insult the board. Questions like this will always pop up... And for the record, this is the best board on the Net!
    I was and I do realize these questions come up all of the time, I have a very dry humor...

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Elias View Post
    Yeah, you guys are right... I don't want to screw up my test levels at the age of 18. I have good genes & gain If I train hard. I'm going to pick up a couple of bottles of Cold fusion EX. = D thanks for the feedback & I'm sorry about this post, I'm new to boards, guess I should read the rules first.
    Later.
    Anytime bro! Let us know how that cold fusion works out for you!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  9. To salvage this thread.......anyone try this or do any LG reps have any info on it. I know in their ads they push it to be similar to Var.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by dadream View Post
    To salvage this thread.......anyone try this or do any LG reps have any info on it. I know in their ads they push it to be similar to Var.
    I have used it and now that you mention it, it does remind me of var. Very side affect friendly ( meaning there wasnt to many ) hardening, strength, fatloss.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. how effective is Methyl 1 D XL as a standalone
    By BoyFromAus in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-02-2009, 05:06 PM
  2. Sleep... Just how important is it?
    By dunimous in forum General Chat
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 02-15-2006, 03:50 PM
  3. exactly how dangerous is it
    By dargerak1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-12-2006, 02:33 PM
  4. How hard is it to keep gains?
    By ripped22 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-06-2004, 12:02 PM
  5. Anavar - how mild is it Actually
    By jimmy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-05-2004, 02:36 PM
Log in
Log in