proper ph cycle.. need some advice

arjun4

arjun4

Awards
other than getting my balls busted, bb.com was disgustingly useless, so here i am...

my first question is, which would be better for a first time ph user... also, are any of these less prone to producing acne? im already dotted up and have greasy skin...

bold + testabolin or novadex xt
halodrol clone + novadex xt
havoc

also, on pct...

is a SERM necessary for mild ph's like these? would using an atd like novadex xt be ok?

if a SERM is necessary, would this cut it?:

week 1: noLavadex 40, 40, 20, 20, 20, 20 ,20
week 2: 20
week 3: 20
week 4: 10 + 3cap novadex xt
week 5: 3 cap novadex xt
week 6: nodadex xt, 3, 3, 3, 2 ,2 ,2 1

during cycle/pct:

multi vitamin
fish oil
3g/d taurine
liv52

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
i think for a Havoc, Halo, or Bold/Testabolan cycle all u would need is Cycle Support while ON cycle......and cycle support, post cycle support, cort blocker, and test booster as a sufficient PCT

...i strongly recommend having a SERM on hand, wether u end up needing it or not, its better safe then sorry

PhilABowl

PhilABowl

Awards
  • Established
Just go down to GNC, show em some cash, and they'll help you find whatever you need. They are very knowledgeable and useful, and very well educated on all the intricacies. They even get like an official shirt and badge and all that.

arjun4

arjun4

Awards
Just go down to GNC, show em some cash, and they'll help you find whatever you need. They are very knowledgeable and useful, and very well educated on all the intricacies. They even get like an official shirt and badge and all that.
HERRRRRRRRRRRR

i think for a Havoc, Halo, or Bold/Testabolan cycle all u would need is Cycle Support while ON cycle......and cycle support, post cycle support, cort blocker, and test booster as a sufficient post cycle therapy

...i strongly recommend having a SERM on hand, wether u end up needing it or not, its better safe then sorry
i've read a lot of logs where people are getting sensitive nips/etc from using halo/bold w/o an ai/atd... im assuming it would be better to just avoid this in the first place no? or is there a detriment to using ai while using a ph?

if i do end up buying some noLvadex i might as well just use that for PCT right? or are there some benefits to using OTC PCT and just using the noLvadex for emergencies?

what would qualify as a good test booster post cycle? something like 6oxo/novadex xt or something herbal like trib/fenotest?

i just dont wanna overdo the PCT, i feel like im seeing a lot of logs where guys using ph's are borrowing their PCT routines from guys using real gear... am i incorrect in assuming that the pct would not need to be nearly as strong & comprehensive for a ph as they would actual gear?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
well toxicity wise, ph/ps are much more liver toxic than real gear, and to some degree ph/ps's are likely to cause shutdown just as easily as real gear....but, some ph/ps's like Havoc are more mild with sides and toxicity so a SERM isnt a must but incase of ANY shutdown or gyno ud be glad u had it on hand

IMHO i think that real gear (injectable) is safer than ph/ps's, and PCT doesnt have to be as elaborate as with orals.

...but thats my opinion and im sure other ppl have different views

arjun4

arjun4

Awards
after much research ive decided to go with havoc & post cycle therapy with noLvadex...

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
after much research ive decided to go with havoc & post cycle therapy with noLvadex...

if anyone wants to pm me with a reliable supplier for nolvadex that would be great
I'd edit out that part where you ask for a source. !

Just tryin' to help!

arjun4

arjun4

Awards
I'd edit out that part where you ask for a source. !

Just tryin' to help!
word... done

i actually can get actual noLvdadex, but its pretty expensive and shipped from overseas.

now the FAQ on post cycle therapy here on AM, that i keep seeing people point to as the 'no bull**** guide to post cycle therapy'... says that tamoxifen citrate is about 30% less potent than nolvdadex.

is it worth getting the real stuff, being that its more expensive?