Creatine on cycle...which one?
- 01-26-2008, 08:25 PM
- 01-26-2008, 09:43 PM
01-27-2008, 11:07 PM
Based on the info I have read creatine is extremely effective during a cycle and adds to the gains so I cant see any reason why to not add it through out the cycle and making it a staple
01-28-2008, 02:17 PM
02-12-2008, 03:03 PM
I never really noticed any bloat from CEE. Mono is a different story though.
EDIT: Do you take creatine while your on a cycle?
RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
02-12-2008, 09:52 PM
02-13-2008, 11:03 PM
02-13-2008, 11:25 PM
Creatine puts added stress on your kidneys & liver a little which you do not need on cycle. Plus running any kind of hormone is best done with as little else as possible that way you get the full effect without other compounds interfering with digestion, etc. Adding creatine the last few days of a cycle is best I feel because then you keep gains much more easily. Whereas if you're running creatine ON, by the time you get to PCT the creatine has already lost the great beginning mass effect it has & you'll suffer from more lost mass gains after your cycle.
02-14-2008, 11:31 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By elliotuk in forum AnabolicsReplies: 19Last Post: 05-21-2009, 06:56 PM
- By tranceaddict in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 12-21-2008, 12:58 PM
- By Ronnie in forum AnabolicsReplies: 38Last Post: 09-27-2008, 10:50 AM
- By RenegadeRows in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 08-15-2007, 03:44 PM
- By russy_russ in forum AnabolicsReplies: 19Last Post: 04-05-2006, 01:34 PM