epistane ban

MattMiller

Awards
ok since it seems that my thread about epistane availability was deleted im guessing that it has been banned. does anyone have any information as to whether it has been banned or not? i read somewhere than the manufacturer was going to stop production soon but i thought it was just because of them having a hard time getting materials.

MOD EDIT: 1. Its the wrong section. 2. Read the rules about links to retailers. (which your last thread would lead too)

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
It's not banned Epistane/Havoc and it's clones are available at Nutraplanet for great prices.

Well it may appear that some are currently out of stock but they should have more shortly.

MattMiller

Awards
how are the clones in comparison to the real epistane?

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Havoc was the first EPI compound... If my memory serves me correctly.

EPIDROL is an excellent choice - So is EPI-E by Generic Labs.

how are the clones in comparison to the real epistane?

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
It's not banned Epistane/Havoc and it's clones are available at Nutraplanet for great prices.

Well it may appear that some are currently out of stock but they should have more shortly.
Most are out at NP. In a different thread dsade said there are still some production runs of havoc being made, but once its gone, its gone. It will be popping up at NP in the near future, as it rolls off the line.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It will be popping up at NP in the near future, as it rolls off the line.
One of these being the end of this week.

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
One of these being the end of this week.
Well speak of the devil...

Were your ears burning?

Thanks for the info!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well speak of the devil...

Were your ears burning?

Thanks for the info!
My ears have been burning lately...guess that's what you get with random stranger phone sex.

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
My ears have been burning lately...guess that's what you get with random stranger phone sex.
Although that's better than "something else" burning from just random stranger sex.

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
Since I'm on havoc and feel like running it forever... someone tell me I should stop. How does week 5-6 sound? lol... I know, bad emo.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Since I'm on havoc and feel like running it forever... someone tell me I should stop. How does week 5-6 sound? lol... I know, bad emo.
Unless you are on the Anabolic Diet.

bound

bound

Awards
  • Established
Unless you are on the Anabolic Diet.
?

Not sure what you meant by this one:think: He should just keep going if he's on the AD, or he should stop because he's on the AD?

In Hulk

In Hulk

Awards
End of this week huh? I've been wanting to grab up a bottle of Havoc

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
I've been looking basically everywhere for Epistane or Havoc. I'm glad to hear a limited supply of Havoc will be around. Has anyone experienced Epidrol by Genera? It's the only one I've seen in stock this past week. If so how does it compare to the big 2 (Epi & Havoc)?

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
I've been looking basically everywhere for Epistane or Havoc. I'm glad to hear a limited supply of Havoc will be around. Has anyone experienced Epidrol by Genera? It's the only one I've seen in stock this past week. If so how does it compare to the big 2 (Epi & Havoc)?
i have read that a lot of people who have used both epistane and epidrol that often times epidrol is preferred. i have no experience, i just read a few people mention that.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
I have read that a lot of people who have used both epidrol and Epistane that often times Epistane is preferred. I have experience, I have also used both and both work well.

WhenAllFails

WhenAllFails

Awards
since epistane's better what's the likeliness us first time users would have any shot at getting a bottle in the near future? hell i'll go as far as to say the next four months.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, and sorry matthew76. I can probably quote 1,000 things from this board I've been researching over the past few months but sometimes I have a tendency to be blind to what's right in front of me! :study: The world of PH's is all rather new to me, even though I'm not too new myself. I'm no chemistry expert but am I safe to assume that 'etioallocholan' & '5a-Androstan' are equivalent?

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks, and sorry matthew76. I can probably quote 1,000 things from this board I've been researching over the past few months but sometimes I have a tendency to be blind to what's right in front of me! :study: The world of PH's is all rather new to me, even though I'm not too new myself. I'm no chemistry expert but am I safe to assume that 'etioallocholan' & '5a-Androstan' are equivalent?
im not so sure about this one.... i think 5a-androstan can be dirived from other things as well... or is only a portion of the nomenclature

either way i think this and the last thread are just silly and the titles are even more misleading. BRO your own paronoia about getting in on this compound or your stretching of the rules of this board shouldnt cause you to jump to such large conclusions as to post a thread stating epistane and the compound is being banned. i cant reference the last thread now cause it no longer exists or is just locked i havnt checked myself but im personally a REP for IBE and can tell you its not BANNED and its not going the way of the dodo just yet. even Dsade the owner of RPN that produces havoc has told you hes still going to produce limited runs of it as he gets in his remaining order so what on earth would make you think its banned???

either way there are currently plenty of clones available at plenty of retailers (sorry but NP is only one of them this should be apparent) and i even stated that epistane is not down and out just the owners are recouping and planning on making a comeback. there is a HUGE demand for this compound and without a government issued law or ban on the compound (wish you assuredly hear about if one was in effect) why would they stop production all together? its still here, its still a very reliable compound even with the controversy surrounding it (i and others have blood to show its safety and effectiveness) and obviously from your own want there is a demand for it! so chill and pick up whats available now or wait a week to grab some tried and true havoc or if you must a couple months for Epistane....

/rant

now if a mod must edit feel free to do so since i reference a non sponsor but this and the other thread are just silly and should be addressed.

Edit: sorry i thought you may have played part in this thread as well.... http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/84057-epi-compounds-dissappearing.html
since they are so dang similar... either way my post still rings true, guys are getting a lil too frantic over this compound and need to just chill.... its out, has been out and until specifically banned by the gov i wouldnt count it out. just pick it up run it and bring us feedback yourself, im sure you wont be dissapointed regardless of wich brand you run.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established

Edit: sorry i thought you may have played part in this thread as well.... http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/84057-epi-compounds-dissappearing.html
since they are so dang similar... either way my post still rings true, guys are getting a lil too frantic over this compound and need to just chill.... its out, has been out and until specifically banned by the gov i wouldnt count it out. just pick it up run it and bring us feedback yourself, im sure you wont be dissapointed regardless of wich brand you run.
Well, Im going to have to go ahead and disagree with you about thread I started being grouped with the silly or frantic. In the thread I started, Epi-compounds dissappearing for good?, which is clearly a question, I made a factual statement about my search results and asked legitimate questions:

Been looking around for brands of epi I would trust, havoc, epistane, epithin-e seems they are sold out all over.

Is it just a brief shortage or is the supply really drying up?

I dont visit alot of different forums, so if anyone has access to ibe or other sites, please post what youve read.
To which many positive answers have been given, and alternative options have also been suggested. Dsade replied with his answer about continuing sales of havoc until supplies run out, and you, poopy, posted about ibe recouping and continuing to produce epistane.

Im pleased to hear both of these things, but the facts remain, the 6 or 7 places I have been looking for these compounds have been out of stock for a while, or stock has been quick to sell out and stay sold out. Without being a company rep, or a manufacturer, only being a simple consumer, having no insider information, it appeared and still appears that "currently' epi compounds are in high demand and in short supply, and I dont feel there was any panic or sillyness in asking questions based on the current situation and wanting to find out what the "real" situation is, relating to the availability of the product. And its also clear that other people had similar concerns, which I believe have now been properly addressed.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well, Im going to have to go ahead and disagree with you about thread I started being grouped with the silly or frantic. In the thread I started, Epi-compounds dissappearing for good?, which is clearly a question, I made a factual statement about my search results and asked legitimate questions:

To which many positive answers have been given, and alternative options have also been suggested. Dsade replied with his answer about continuing sales of havoc until supplies run out, and you, poopy, posted about ibe recouping and continuing to produce epistane.

Im pleased to hear both of these things, but the facts remain, the 6 or 7 places I have been looking for these compounds have been out of stock for a while, or stock has been quick to sell out and stay sold out. Without being a company rep, or a manufacturer, only being a simple consumer, having no insider information, it appeared and still appears that "currently' epi compounds are in high demand and in short supply, and I dont feel there was any panic or sillyness in asking questions based on the current situation and wanting to find out what the "real" situation is, relating to the availability of the product. And its also clear that other people had similar concerns, which I believe have now been properly addressed.
sorry RB, i did not mean to blanket statement your thread as well, i just had seen a distubing trend and didnt want rumors started that the epi compound was done for, not to mention it was quit a rant and i was up very late that night and maybe even slightly intoxicated.... lol.

so again sorry, your legitimate post makes more sense then one that has such a bold title and accusation as this has.... even this thread prob doesnt deserve that much heat, epi is just touchy for me.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
I accept and appreciate your apology, and just to keep the records straight, I was in no way attacking you or your right to have and share your opinion and I whole heartedly agree with most of your points in your post/rant that there are definitely way too many posters who make threads that seem like or sound like facts, only to be actually based on rumors, or speculation.

I only rarely visit other boards, and dont belong or wish to join any others, its not that Im overly loyal to am.com, but after reading a few others, it seemed to me that the most knowledgeable people and information can be found here, which is why I joined am.com in the first place. Most of the mods do a good job, and although there are some things I disagree with, like deleting certain posts, or locking certain threads, I really cant complain about the overall freedom we have here to share information.

My point of all this is, I for one, really appreciate when guys like you, who are reps, or have actual factual information share it with those of who dont, and I hope that you will continue to keep us informed about any news or happenings, epi related or otherwise.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
no reason Anabolics 15
DevilDog4Lyfe Anabolics 19
504Adonis Post Cycle Therapy 7
bell1986 Supplements 47
Anabolics 10