Help with Gaspari M-1-T
- 01-22-2008, 01:42 PM
Help with Gaspari M-1-T
Hi folks, got a few questions:
1) I have roughly 50 caps of Gaspari M-1-T with an expiry date of 11/09/07 which I bought a while ago. Apart from the standard M1T toxicity/shut down issues, are these likely to still be viable?
2) If I decide to use these, I would only go 10mg a day for 25 days (to allow for 2 runs and minimize sides), and include support supps and a full post cycle therapy with tamox, DTHC and an anti-cortisol sup. I will also use AX Trisorbagen during cycle to help get more benefit from this dose and decrease liver toxicity.
I am also debating which would provide greater benefit while on M1T: transdermal formestane to help reduce estro-sides and some test increase, or;
Activate Extreme to free up more test and get further benefit from a small M1T dose, and minimize estrogen
3) Or would it be better to dump the M1T and pick up something newer and "milder".
Thanks for the help.
- 01-22-2008, 01:59 PM
I'm sorry bro, but that compound is a nightmare, IMO. I recommend that you drop it, or atleast think about it a bit more.
- 01-22-2008, 02:23 PM
Never taken it personally, but I have heard plenty of horror stories about it. I would take Matt's advice, but it is your body. Good luck man.
01-22-2008, 03:13 PM
im telling you from personal experience m1t is horrific. sides to gains ratio is not even remotely worth it. get some pheraplex or somethign, anything but m1t
01-22-2008, 03:15 PM
01-22-2008, 03:57 PM
01-22-2008, 06:26 PM
Thanks for the replies so far guys. I did a few short cycles with it before the ban and saw some good gains. But since I was younger and not as well informed I didnt get any liver values checked during those times.
The major problem I remember was the severe lethargy. I have been looking at P-Plex recently.
01-22-2008, 10:27 PM
I personally liked M1T alot! Gaspari's was from the same raws as LG's I believe. I had awesome gains, little sides.
Similar Forum Threads
- By wardog in forum Weight LossReplies: 17Last Post: 03-01-2003, 06:40 PM
- By drveejay11 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 12Last Post: 02-25-2003, 12:03 PM
- By Matt T in forum General ChatReplies: 4Last Post: 02-15-2003, 07:10 PM
- By Deciever in forum General ChatReplies: 6Last Post: 11-22-2002, 02:13 AM
- By Matthew D in forum General ChatReplies: 7Last Post: 10-31-2002, 07:21 AM