ids mass tabs- methylsten? NCAA- help

lmurtha1

Awards
If i were to take a quick 2 week cycle of ids mass tabs, would I fail a ncaa drug test? what is methylsten anyways? is it stenbolone? ive done some research but nothing noteworthy has come up. some say its like a steroid and some say its a tab of crap? and would it boost my test over a 6:1 ratio? has anyone had any experience with these? some say it is like a more crazy superdrol, which is ncaa banned, but im not 100% sure. anything helps. thanks.:blink:

also, what are your thoughts on tribulus, its nothing potent but it can help eh?

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Search the forum for previous posts. There are plenty of controversy on these things here.

Jayzen

Jayzen

Awards
If you're going to be tested, i wouldn't take them.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
If i were to take a quick 2 week cycle of ids mass tabs, would I fail a ncaa drug test? what is methylsten anyways? is it stenbolone? ive done some research but nothing noteworthy has come up. some say its like a steroid and some say its a tab of crap? and would it boost my test over a 6:1 ratio? has anyone had any experience with these? some say it is like a more crazy superdrol, which is ncaa banned, but im not 100% sure. anything helps. thanks.:blink:

also, what are your thoughts on tribulus, its nothing potent but it can help eh?
You will likely fail your drug test. If you're an NCAA athlete, then you need to stay away from it. What would tribulus be helping?

Schmazz

Schmazz

Awards
Well, I was always under the impression that "methylsten" was simply the superdrol compound.

I've also known someone who passed the NCAA piss test 3 weeks into a S-Drol cycle.

That being said, I would NOT recommend this. The chances of getting caught just aren't worth it.