epi/sd pulse - last suggestions

.gh0sty

.gh0sty

Awards
Hi guys,

i finally decided to give it a shot and try to pulse epi together with superdrol. I thought of doing this for 8 weeks, taking epi/superdrol EOD and atd on off day nights.

But i have some questions left i could not find an answer for:

Because i was planning to bulk heavy in the first 4-5 weeks and get rid of the added fat in the last 3 weeks (slight cutting) i thought it would be a good idea to taper the 2 compounds as follows to get the best of their specific qualities:

Week 1:
superdrol 10(20)/epi 10

week 2:
superdrol 20(30)/epi 10

week 3+4:
superdrol 30/epi 20

week 5
superdrol 40/epi 20

week 6:
superdrol 30(20)/epi 30

week 7:
superdrol 20/epi 40

week 8:
superdrol 10/epi 50

As I said I think this sounds not too bad for me - which doesn't mean that much ^^ - but I would really like to hear your opinions.
I'd also like to hear what you think of the doses in general (248lb, 14% bf) !?

Thanks in advance for your input and greetz from snowy Austria!

.gh0sty

.gh0sty

Awards
Ahm...I tried some sd,pp and epi in the past, and also some testosterone...always one cycle per year.

DBinMD

DBinMD

Awards
  • Established
Up the epi lower the sdrol,

gh0sty,

Greetings from our balmy nation’s capital, it was 70 deg F today.

As far as weight loss, I’m not qualified to comment, it’s not one of my strong points. But I think your epi starts a little low. My understanding of a pulse is that it should be high, so even with the superdrol I think you might be able to try 20. You can start with 10 if you want, but I’d do 20-30mg. Actually, I’m on a pplex/epi stack, 30 @ on my lifting days (4) and about half that the other days and I feel pretty good. I’ve just started a Pheri/Epi log under the Cycle Info forum. You’re a lot bigger at 248 than I (5’ 5” @ 192 lbs) so, unless your experience says otherwise, 20-30 sounds better. Superdrol is another story; I did a 2 week stack back in September, 20 superdrol/20 or 30 epi and felt pretty ****ty, but it was every day, not a pulse. I think I may try a pulse at 20 superdrol/30 epi in the future. I’d be careful with the 40 superdrol even at your weight. The 50 mgs of epi at the end seems OK.

Bottom line I’d up the epi to 20-30 mg at the start and consider lowering your max superdrol at week 5 to 30. Even though it’s a pulse you should probably have SERM on hand.

That's just my opinion; others, hopefully will help.
DB

.gh0sty

.gh0sty

Awards
Thanks DBinMD for your opinions,

i'll up the epi a bit from the beginning but stay a little lower on the sd...probably the wiser choice.

btw gratz on your nice weather :D