Lab Analysis for New Liquid Product Company...

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Since the fiasco with LR some time ago I have been in constant search of a reliable company that cares about the consumer and also has top knotch product quality.  Gentlemen, I have found that company.

Recently, they sent to me product samples and wanted my evaluation.  I not only gave my opinion on consistency, taste, and presentation but also took the liberty to have them lab tested for label claim potency.  It is my pleasure to announce that they have not only eliminated the battery acid taste associated with most liquid research products but the potency has been verified by TWO idependent laboratories.

TASTE / CONSISTENCY

• Although they sent samples of their fruit punch, cinnamon, and also peppermint flavors none of them had a strong taste as such.  I have to add here that they DID succeed in eliminating the common bitter taste associated with most others and is enough for me to switch to their products.
  • The overall taste of each is "neutral" with a hint of flavor.  To be honest, after a few days of their finasteride I actually started to enjoy the taste.
  • The recipe used to make the products are obviously an oil based matrix.  It did not leave an oily residue on the top of the mouth so my guess would be a lighter variety of oil but their attention to detail is astounding.
  • The HPLC / FT-IR / MS analysis showed traces of preservative which did not hinder the taste one bit.  IMO, this is evidence of a high quality, well engineered product for your research needs.
LAB ANALYSIS
Each product was analyzed by HPLC separation / FT-IR fingerprint of partition / and MS identification.

• NOLVA
    Label claimed 20 mg/mL and was found to be 20mg/mL +/- 1.2
  • CLOMID
    Label claimed 50 mg/mL and was found to be 50 mg/mL +/- 1.2
  • LETROZOLE
    Label claimed 2.5 mg/mL and was found to be 2.4 mg/mL +/- .14
  • FINASTERIDE
    Label claimed 5 mg/mL and was found to be 5 mg/mL +/- 1.4
  • LETROZOLE / FINASTERIDE COMBINATION
    Label claimed 2.5 mg/mL letro and 5 mg/mL finasteride and was not tested.
CONCLUSION

This company has a proven track record with customer service and has established its prowess in putting together a quality product.  It is well designed and engineered with most of the considerations that I look for in a good line of products.  I highly recommend these research products for your needs...

Humbly Submitted,

Chemo

db682

Awards
  • Established
And who would this company be and how do we purchase from them? Two important questions you left out or I missed.;)

db

maggmaster

Awards
  • Established
They sell them now at powernutrition but they are friggin expensive. Id love to be able to have the goodness of nolva without the shitty taste but those prices kind of suck.

buyb12

Awards
  • Established
the lion Is house .....

Wow what a great review ....Guess the products speak for them selves

We are very happy to announce the Release 0f our New Flavored Research Chemical line. It has been a long time coming. We are happy to Officially release this line to the public ........

All come with squirt pumps 5 squirts = .5 ml they are not meant for human consumption.

This comes with the long awaited opening of our retail store
All our products .....including our famous B!2 can be easily purchase in our store at www.lionNutrition.com or one of our official retailer's.

We have been very picky when reviewing retailers for our products. It is very important that you receive the same fast service with them that you would with us.

We have found that the guys at www.Powernutrition.net to be of the highest standards. We are very happy to have them as one of our retailers

We are in the process of adding more retailers’ any interested party's should contact us at [email protected]

now go buy something.............

JWest0926

Awards
what are letrozale, and finasteride?

I'm familiar w/ clen, t3, nolva, clomid ect

bigbk

Awards
Estrogen inhibitor and anti-hair loss, but not for human consumption right?

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Chemo thanks for the headsup on the new products. But damn it's expensive. I think I'll stick to making my own:D Later J

zwarrior99

Awards
Lower your price. You either, are greedy, or dont have the right suppliers.

Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog

Obese Member
Awards
  • Established

The beauty of a free market is that if you don't like it, you don't have to buy it. I will personally pay the extra money because I know his service is unbeatable, the absorption is great and his products are not underdosed. This is not a toe fungus treatment. When it comes to keeping my nuts in line, I am not going to shop around, JMO.

db682

Awards
  • Established
it's going, going, gone!!! and Bow its a Homerun.
So true he is.

"me nuts have a value greater then that of any precious metal or jewel"

It's a priority thing.
db

Power Nutrition

For not knowing me personally, that is a very bold statement to make.

First off, we are not greedy. "Greed" has nothing to do with the way we do business.

Second, you say lower the price. Why? Just for you? As said by Bow, if you don't like it, don't buy it. Our prices are very comparable amongst other research product providers.

Also, where else are you going to get products that don't taste like battery acid and have a measured dispensing pump?

Power Nutrition

bigbk

Awards
Sounds like certain people need to do some homework on service and product quality. I like PN and will continue to buy with them!!

P.S. Your liquid products taste pretty good! And my nuts are pumping!!!

buyb12

Awards
  • Established
no swet I like the service at Powernutrition too thats why they carry my products ... if you don't like to pay for quality ...don't buy but soon everyone will be carrying this line and you won't be able to get that hammered ass taste you like to pay for....HA Ha

broker_mike

Awards
i bought from power nutrition today. excellent response to my emails, extremely courteous service. this guy really knows how to run a business.

all in all, i'd rather spend a couple more bucks with a reliable company that understands how important this is to me rather than save a couple of bucks and deal with someone who takes two weeks to respond to me regarding where my order is... and i mean two weeks after they've got my money.

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by zwarrior99
Change your attitude. You either, are presumptious, or just plain rude and naive.

Doesn't feel so good does it? Frickin people some days I swear... :D

Anyway, great idea on the flavoring. I can take pretty much anything, but alot of guys wanted flavored stuff :)

Ibench800

Awards

Our prices are very comparable amongst other research product providers.

Also, where else are you going to get products that don't taste like battery acid and have a measured dispensing pump?

Power Nutrition
I love Power Nutrition, but THAT statement is bold. "Very comparable" to other liquid research products? Let's see. Clomid is $60 from you and $20 from liqua-solutions. I'm all about rewarding service, but at THREE TIMES THE PRICE? I'm not that much of a woman to need flavored clomid for $40 more. I'll take my battery acid and maybe wipe my tongue off with two twenty dollar bills.

buyb12

Awards
  • Established
Does Lr have it in stock ......? and to your door in 3 days I don't know ..you will find that all the liquid research supplier will be having discounts soon or are already to get rid of the out dated stock ......there's a new sheriff in town......And he like flavors....HA Ha

out of respect to the others in the industry we are keeping prices where they are for now.......We wouldn't want anyone to get stuck with products and loose money.......

db682

Awards
  • Established
Weave and Zwarrior, Im not an english teacher or anything but you should definitly learn how to place commas. More Zwarrior since I think Weave was just mocking him anyways. But damn I feel like my head is studdering when I read these two quotes. Commas need not apply.
Change your attitude. You either, are presumptious, or just plain rude and naive.
:D ;) :p Sorry guys, Im such an ASS!!!

db

maggmaster

Awards
  • Established
Actually it should be;

Lower your price, you either are greedy, or don't have the right suppliers.

You do not pause after either so there is no comma

Im an ass to!!!!

Last edited:

WYD02

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, you are an ass... considering there are more errors in your post than in the last you corrected!

ASS :D

bigbk

Awards
Maybe AM could install a spell and or grammar check for peoples posts! lol I kill myself. The "Meathead" label continues pad it's place in todays society.

db682

Awards
  • Established
Who needs spellchecker when youve got a bunch of asses like us. :D

Ibench800

Awards
Does Lr have it in stock ......? and to your door in 3 days I don't know ..you will find that all the liquid research supplier will be having discounts soon or are already to get rid of the out dated stock ......there's a new sheriff in town......And he like flavors....HA Ha
First, I said liqua-solutions, not LR. And yes, I ordered it Monday and got it today. $20 for my clomid, as opposed to $60 for flavored stuff. That sheriff sure must hate money.

buyb12

Awards
  • Established
glad to here you got good service ......Every time a customer is happy it good for the industry........

Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog

Obese Member
Awards
  • Established
$20 for my clomid, as opposed to $60 for flavored stuff. That sheriff sure must hate money.

Come on pal. Your really are not winning any admirers here. What exactally is your point. Yes his product is more expensive. You don't like it, so buy elseware. Why rub it in? Are you trying to piss him off or disuade other potential buyers? If so, why? You don't know his profit margins or the amout he invested creating the product, so back off.

GearOriented

Banned
Awards

Come on pal. Your really are not winning any admirers here. What exactally is your point. Yes his product is more expensive. You don't like it, so buy elseware. Why rub it in? Are you trying to piss him off or disuade other potential buyers? If so, why? You don't know his profit margins or the amout he invested creating the product, so back off.
I admire him! Yet, I have even greater admiration for the First Ammendment and as such he, and all individuals collectively, are entitled to say whatever they so desire to. With this freedom comes an inherent responsibility to hold oneself accountable for his/her statements, but that's a whole other story altogether.

His point is a valid one, why pay 3x as much for very simiiar products? I don't think any of you would be willing to buy a protein powder that was 3x as much as other similiar products, yet you're jumping all over a select group of individuals that deem these overpriced products to be a travesty against all consumers - and the prices certainly reflect this point.

Last edited:
Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog

Obese Member
Awards
  • Established

I admire him! Yet, I have even greater admiration for the First Ammendment and as such he, and and all individuals collectively, are entitled to say whatever they so desire to. With this freedom comes an inherent responsibility to hold oneself accountable for his/her statements, but that's a whole other story altogether.

His point is a valid one, why pay 3x as much for very simiiar products? I don't think any of you would be willing to buy a protein powder that was 3x as much as other similiar products, yet you're jumping all over a select group of individuals that deem these overpriced products to be a travesty against all consumers - and the prices certainly reflect this point.

Well said, and I agree. I do, however, disagree with the tone of the earlier statement. When someone accuses a businessman of "hating money", that is just ludicrous. Some products simply cost more. I personally run a business that sells products that are literally 3x the cost of some of my competitors (which peaked my interest in the misdirection of this thread). Yet I make a very good living. We don't soak our customers; we simply offer a superior product at a fair margin. Without more background information, he had no basis for that statement. I would love to know his business credentials. The first amendment guarantees free speech and Ibench800 has every right to make misinformed statements, but when it comes to business practices (or bodybuilding), you better make sure your information is based on facts or I will call bullshit.

GearOriented

Banned
Awards
Some products simply cost more.
We're not dealing with "different" products here though. We're dealing with the exact same products, minus some ethereal flavoring. (FYI flavoring these compounds by NO means justifies a THREEfold price increase!)

We don't soak our customers; we simply offer a superior product at a fair margin. Without more background information, he had no basis for that statement.
I don't think anyone would deem a THREEfold price hike to be a "fair margin." Irrespective of all other factors, coming to market with a product that lacks any tangible differences from its competitors, yet pricing it at 3x the market value is irresponsible and should elicit outburst from the consumer community.

If for no other reason, I speak out in an attempt to educate the end consumer so as they will be able to responsibly choose whether or not this, and other products of its kind, are worth their hard-earned money. I do not deem BuyB12's products to be a justifiable purchase when there are much more economical and reliable products available.

On another note, this conflict won't last for long as the whole "research industry", as it relates to the bodybuilding ancillary product/s, will be done away with in short order. These individuals are dealing in illegal prescription drugs, acquired illegally from overseas and are selling them without the proper licensing to end-consumers that are by no means licensed and justifiable research institutions. Every step of the process is completely and utterly ILLegal and personally I don't care for my credit card information to be available to the federal investigators when these individuals go under.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by GearOriented

On another note, this conflict won't last for long as the whole "research industry", as it relates to the bodybuilding ancillary product/s, will be done away with in short order. These individuals are dealing in illegal prescription drugs, acquired illegally from overseas and are selling them without the proper licensing to end-consumers that are by no means licensed and justifiable research institutions. Every step of the process is completely and utterly ILLegal and personally I don't care for my credit card information to be available to the federal investigators when these individuals go under.
I am just wondering were getting your information about this.

Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog

Obese Member
Awards
  • Established

We're not dealing with different products here though. We're dealing with the exact same products, minus some ethereal flavoring. (FYI flavoring these compounds by NO means justifies a THREEfold price increase!)
I was referring to identical products in terms of function.

I don't think anyone would deem a THREEfold price hike to be a "fair margin." Irrespective of all other factors, coming to market with a product that lacks any tangible differences from its competitors, yet pricing it at 3x the market value is irresponsible and should elicit outburst from the consumer community.
Gearoriented, have you ever purchased domestic gear vs. overseas gear (I am speaking of raw powders)? Many of the domestic sources literally cost 3-5x more than the overseas sources. Where is liquid research getting their raws? Where is buyb12 getting his raws? Do you know. Please tell me. There are a thousand different examples, but I have to run out for the rest of the weekend and we will debate this at another time ;)

GearOriented

Banned
Awards
I was referring to identical products in terms of function.
Yes, and one is 3x the price of all the rest, makes the choice easy in my mind!

Gearoriented, have you ever purchased domestic gear vs. overseas gear (I am speaking of raw powders)?
Such conversations are best suited in different forums of communication, don't you agree?

Many of the domestic sources literally cost 3-5x more than the overseas sources.
Once again, I reiterate my comment above, better avenues of discussion for these matters.

Where is liquid research getting their raws? Where is buyb12 getting his raws? Do you know. Please tell me.
As far as this debate is concerned, where the individuals source their materials is of little concern! It's merely a matter of what they bring to the end consumer. In this scenario its a THREEfold price increase over the compeitition. This is unacceptable, inconsiderate of his business practices and manufacturing procedures - if you can call it manufacturing.

If I want to open a shop up next to Wal-Mart it's not as if I can charge 3x the price they charge for EVERY product and expect to receive any business, irrespective of my overhead. If I expect to compete with Wal-Mart, even though they'll obviously get better bulk/wholesale discounts than little old me, I'm forced to lower my prices to a level that is within reason. This isn't necessarily the same scenario, but the principles still apply. I'd assumed that you would have already been familiar with these characteristics of business.

More important though, is the fact that you agree with me that these individuals are getting these prescription only medications through illegal mechanisms. They are NOT licensed to distribute research materials and as such they result to getting their drugs through the black market. These individuals are not licensed to distribute research products and all their transactions are thus illegal by all interpretations of the law.

There are a thousand different examples, but I have to run out for the rest of the weekend and we will debate this at another time ;)
As far as I'm concerned there is nothing further to debate, but thank you for conducting yourself in a respectful and cordial manner.

GearOriented

Banned
Awards

I am just wondering were getting your information about this.
I find it somewhat difficult to respond to such an ill-prepared question, but I'll try my best.

In order to sell research products, whether it be hormones,chemicals or even nuclear intermediates, one is required to be licensed through the state/federal government. The government then requires that these companies keep explicit records of all research products sold by the company. Furthermore, the company is required to establish a relationship with all research institutions it conducts business with - including acquiring the proper documentation to ensure that these institutions are properly licensed themselves to deal in the research products they're purchasing.

Anabolic/Androgenic Steroids are sold by LEGITIMATE American research companies to LEGITIMATE research institutions throughout the United States. If these "liquid research" companies were in reality "legitimate" then they could very well sell AAS as well as the ancillary products they currently sell. Not to mention that in all actuality legitimate research products aren't necessarily sold as liquids!

If this explanation does not suffice, then you're a lost cause. You can consult this thread for further explanation, but my time would be ill spent in explaining it further as you don't possess adequate intelligence in the area to fully understand.

http://www.anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=5637

db682

Awards
  • Established
Damnnn, Gear, You wouldnt have happened to been named PC1 in a previous life. Is it me or does he have all the argueing skills as did PC1? :D

We all get your point Gear, You dont feel that 3x the amount of the unflavored anti-es' is a good deal. So what, I think alot of **** is overpriced and therefore I dont buy it. Im sure you dont stand around and picket jewerly stores when they sell Rolexs, just because you can get a Casio at Walmart for a fraction of the cost. If consumers want something then they buy it. Your comments will most likely have little effect on what people will buy. I can see if B12 was selling something that was needed at an over rated price then people could complain all they want to try and effect the market price, but this is not a need this is a want. If you want the satisfaction of pre-flavor in your anti e's then youll buy it. If you dont then you just stick to the good ole clear ****. :)

It all about how bad you want something. And its clear you dont so get over it.

db

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
well excuse me for making a small typo. and please keep up the attitude, I have really noticed that you are an extreme asset to this entire board.  Also, unless you know me, which you don't I would not even head down the path of question my intelligence, because you have not one clue at all.. thanks for your input on things..

db682

Awards
  • Established
I hate to say it buddy but your posts on your little theory about the future of Anti-e's is so full of **** its funny. I would love to see documented info on what your saying.

Theories mean absolutly crap!

db

GearOriented

Banned
Awards
I hate to say it buddy but your posts on your little theory about the future of Anti-e's is so full of **** its funny. I would love to see documented info on what your saying.

Theories mean absolutly crap!

db
You're a riot! Where'd you get your GED at bro?

Unless you feel as though the DEA, Drug Enforcement Agency, if you didn't know, and its restrictions on the sale of prescription and scheduled drugs is "theory" then you're incorrect. The DEA requires that all individuals dealing in and, in this case, researching with ilicit compounds be registered with them.

In the future I adamantly plead that you refrain from commenting on matters with which you bear no knowledge whatsoever.

On another note, if yourself, or any of the "liquid research" suppliers would like to legitimize themselves then they can go to the DEA website and fill out the application forms!

http://www.deadiversion.usdoj.gov/drugreg/reg_apps/index.html

Further information is also available on the DEA's website if you'd be interested in actually acquiring some knowledge on the subject matter.

http://www.dea.gov

Just for giggles, here is the website for a LEGITIMATE research products company located in the United States.

http://www.steraloids.com/

If you'll go to their "US Sales" link you'll see that they require first-time customers to fax in their DEA license. I guess it's because of my theory! Can't believe my theory spread throughout the Internet that fast! To think the DEA has already adopted my theory, makes me feel proud. I can die a happy man now.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Well I would like for you to stop insulting everyone's intelligence everytime you make a post please.. I don't mind the debate, but I do mind you going out of your way trying to insult people.. consider that a warning :D

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Just used your link to look through the list of controlled substances... I must have missed Noladex and some of the others on the list because I didn't see them.. and before you say I didn't look under the correct name I did look under the T for Tamoxifen. So maybe you can look yourself GearO and tell me if you see them
http://www.deadiversion.usdoj.gov/schedules/schedules.htm

db682

Awards
  • Established
Im having the same problem as Matt D, Dickhead. Prove your own case here buddy. Like I said show me this documented info that you must have since you seem to know so much.

db

Prove something. Ive searched High and low and find nothing to support your claims.

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
They are NOT controlled Matt, thats why. The reason why it is currently legal is because of the way the law is worded on non controlled prescription meds. Prescription does not equal controlled. End of subject.

I don't like your supposed extensive knowledge of the way things "work" GearO. You smell fishy to me. I need 3 references in 10 minutes that can verify that you are a legit member and not a LE mole. I had better know them.....

Clock starts now: 8:40pm pacific time

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
5 Minutes left and no PM......I repeat 5 min remaining.

db682

Awards
  • Established
here you go fruitcake, Ill give you a hand. See if you can find the section on research products. I did. But you prove your own case.

http://www.fda.gov/opacom/laws/fdcact/fdctoc.htm

Dont worry more to come to. Ill guess Ill just have to put my GED to work, or perhaps Ill pull my Diplomas off the wall in my office tomarrow and scan them. High Honors after six years aint an easy task, BITCH.

I can sayl names all day long. But you still must prove your own case.

GearOriented

Banned
Awards
Im having the same problem as Matt D, Dickhead. Prove your own case here buddy. Like I said show me this documented info that you must have since you seem to know so much.

db

Prove something. Ive searched High and low and find nothing to support your claims.

You'll have to consult your specific state's law on the subject matter of prescriptions to get an exact answer and I'm not about to look up all 50 states' laws on the matter. Generally speaking though, a licensed physician is required to write you a prescription that can only be filled be a licensed pharmacist. This is not the case in liquid research products and thus they're illegality.

DICKHEAD Have a nice day!

db682

Awards
  • Established
Oop may bad, WW7 in the house and part of the battle. :D This clown has got to be kidding me. I can only take so much **** be before I want to rip someones head off.

db