Lab Analysis for New Liquid Product Company...

GearOriented

Banned
Awards
here you go fruitcake, Ill give you a hand. See if you can find the section on research products. I did. But you prove your own case.

http://www.fda.gov/opacom/laws/fdcact/fdctoc.htm

Dont worry more to come to. Ill guess Ill just have to put my GED to work, or perhaps Ill pull my Diplomas off the wall in my office tomarrow and scan them. High Honors after six years aint an easy task, BITCH.

I can sayl names all day long. But you still must prove your own case.
You won't find "research products" pertaining to those in use in this debate within that document. Prescription medications aren't dealt with by the federal government, yet are dealt with on a state by state basis. The FDA only deals with prescription drugs in the sense that they ensure their legitimacy and safety and nothing more.

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
1 Min and counting......get ready to say good bye GearO!

ex_banana-eater

Awards
  • Established
I know GO, and talk to him on AIM, he does not work for law enforcement bro.

GearOriented

Banned
Awards
They are NOT controlled Matt, thats why. The reason why it is currently legal is because of the way the law is worded on non controlled prescription meds. Prescription does not equal controlled. End of subject.

I don't like your supposed extensive knowledge of the way things "work" GearO. You smell fishy to me. I need 3 references in 10 minutes that can verify that you are a legit member and not a LE mole. I had better know them.....

Clock starts now: 8:40pm pacific time
They're still prescription meds and as such require a prescription, all there is to be said. They are illegal as is. End of the debate.

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
You have gained a 5 min repreve from ExBanana, if you want to stay you play my way....

ex_banana-eater

Awards
  • Established
WW7, your demands are ludicrous in that it is nearly impossible for them to be met in such a short time period.

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Exbanana, just look at the way he talks to both the members and me an Admin. He does not deserve to stay.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Not really EBE, he should be able to give WW three names of people that know of him..

GearOriented

Banned
Awards
I know Chemo, Bobby, think that would more than suffice. I also know that the way you guys are running this board would bring great disrespect to him in that he established this board upon certain premises that you have all but eradicated!

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
I know Chemo, Bobby, think that would more than suffice. I also know that the way you guys are running this board would bring great disrespect to him in that he established this board upon certain premises that you have all but eradicated!
I KNOW Bobby and he was on 3 times today moron. I have never heard of you. What other names do you post under at other boards.

Dont you ever presume to know with a few days under your belt that you understand the premise of which this board is built...

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
BTW thousands of people "know" or beloved Chemo, I doubt you know him personally. Let me guess, you exchanged PM's once. :rolleyes:

Why dont you give him a call and then have him call me at home (yes, he has the number) and then we can go from there.

GearOriented

Banned
Awards
This board was established to get away from those that wished to "screen" and "dessicate" the knowledge that was presented so as that it would fit into the mold that they deemed acceptable. This board originally presented a forum on which ALL were able of coming forward with the knowledge and experience they brought to the table with no fears of being repremanded, but you, in the absence of your leader, have turned your head to such honorable feats and chosen the way of those before you - those you left because of disgust.

I've talked to Bobby over the last few days myself and have been in this game for a very long time.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
We all appreciate your opinion on that how we are running the board. Now if you would mind adding some good info to the board and not displaying such a assholish attitude, it would make the board better don't you think?

Actually this board was established to broaden the knowledge base of everyone that is on this board, but not at the expense of coming across as a complete and total ass.

GearOriented

Banned
Awards
Why dont you give him a call and then have him call me at home (yes, he has the number) and then we can go from there.
I wouldn't be able to reach him at home bro, everyone knows he's been called up and isn't available!

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
This board was established to get away from those that wished to "screen" and "dessicate" the knowledge that was presented so as that it would fit into the mold that they deemed acceptable. This board originally presented a forum on which ALL were able of coming forward with the knowledge and experience they brought to the table with no fears of being repremanded, but you, in the absence of your leader, have turned your head to such honorable feats and chosen the way of those before you - those you left because of disgust.

I've talked to Bobby over the last few days myself and have been in this game for a very long time.
You have no idea what your talking about. Chemo is NOT gone moron. He's still here. My word your an idiot. He was on three times today. Furthermore, we HAVE NEVER tolerated your kind of belittling talk to members or leaders. You have violated the code of ethics and you therefore deserve to be punished.

windwords7

Awards
  • Established

I wouldn't be able to reach him at home bro, everyone knows he's been called up and isn't available!
Moron, your a moron, your a moron, hes been on 3 times today!! Moron!! He is still in the US, still available by phone. Good bye!

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
If you had been around you would have known that Chemo still checks on the board.. just about every night..

ex_banana-eater

Awards
  • Established
I thought he got called up? When will he leave?

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
He did get called up... but he is checking on all of us, really!

db682

Awards
  • Established
It seems as though your style of proving your case isnt working. The hammers about to fall and not in your favor. I really do believe your a moron as WW7 stated. I would by no means state that I know Chemo, I know of him, his skills with chems and what he has done for this site and the BB world. I have shared in his threads but that does not make us Best Buds who would use each other as references at will. Ohh and one more thing, I to knew that he was not gone. :p

db

Hate to be a dick but I was born this way have learned to love it. :cool:

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Gear, I would also like to know when I insulted you? If you read it right, I said, stop the assholish attitude. So you can't report a thread for that. You can't cry foul for something you started with the name calling and bad attitude. Sorry, just doesn't work that way.I did not call you an ass or anything close to that.

db682

Awards
  • Established
Banana,
Your not giving this guy names to simply fill in the blanks to save his dignity, are you?

Just cause you have been called upon does not mean you leave right away. It took my buddies 3 months before leaving after being notified. They were at the reserve base in town and the main base in Cape Canaveral everyday prepareing but were home just about every night till leaving. Im sure he's pretty busy right now and I trully believe that this BS is not worth bothering him over.

db

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
OK gentlemen...let's get a few things straight.

I have been called up but that does not mean internationally deployed. I still access the forum...

I have no idea who is represented by the screen name "GearOriented". It is respectful to keep me in the loop before switching identites and dropping my name to further or lend validity to an argument. Until I know who it is I can offer no insight as to who is on the other end of that keyboard.

Chemo

db682

Awards
  • Established
The AM pimp is always watching. He's just looking for a hoe to bitch slap.:D

Ibench800

Awards

Well said, and I agree. I do, however, disagree with the tone of the earlier statement. When someone accuses a businessman of "hating money", that is just ludicrous. Some products simply cost more. I personally run a business that sells products that are literally 3x the cost of some of my competitors (which peaked my interest in the misdirection of this thread). Yet I make a very good living. We don't soak our customers; we simply offer a superior product at a fair margin. Without more background information, he had no basis for that statement. I would love to know his business credentials. The first amendment guarantees free speech and Ibench800 has every right to make misinformed statements, but when it comes to business practices (or bodybuilding), you better make sure your information is based on facts or I will call bullshit.
How are my statements misinformed? I said that I think $60 flavored clomid is more expensive and not as good a value as $20 clomid. I think it's fairly clear to see that a 3-fold price difference is significant. I know Power Nutrition and maybe even Lion Nutrition are your bros and you'll still buy from them. That's fine. I won't. I'm sure the majority of people will not pay three times as much for clomid.

BuyB12 said "there's a new sheriff in town and he wants flavors." That seems to imply the consumer there, no? Maybe I'm wrong or BuyB12 said it wrong. I meant that people would have to hate money to buy the same product for three times the price. I have no business credentials. I'm a senior in college working on my double major in Finance and Economics. Being a poor college student, I can't afford to pay 'ludicrous' amounts for the same product. I can't afford an H2. Remember, you're in a different situation than other people. Maybe one day I'll be in your shoes, have money, and try as hard as I can to be elitist.

By the way, please "call bullshit" on me saying that $60 clomid costs more than $20 clomid.

buyb12

Awards
  • Established
okay guys this has gone way off the mark ...

1) we have a very different product ....the quality is far superior to that any other line on the market .....

2) the manufacturing prosess and the R& D were very costly.....the delivery system costs more than the total cost to produce .....the old industry standard lines .....

3) the prices of our line were the prices set buy the industry well before this line was releases......It's been only sence the announcement of our line ( from our sales department )to the other companys that prices have come down.....

4) we are a manufacture with a retail store ....our focus is on quality products and service.....

5) our vitamin B12 sell for $1 per ml thats half the industry standard....We pass the savings onto the public .....we are very invested in the product line ......it's holding up 50 other products to follow.

6) knowone should be banned for voicing there mind ........let's fix that

Last edited:

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
He was banned for being a liability, not for voicing his mind. Furthermore the WAY you voice your mind can also constitute banning.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
B12, He was banned not because of what he said or even how he said it (even though he was acting like a total ass) but because we felt that he was a liability to the board. He brought nothing to the discussion except a bad attitude then he started acting like he and Chemo were long lost friends.. and as far as I know Chemo doesn't even know the guy. That is the whole story even though was no reason to even tell it.

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
By the way, please "call bullshit" on me saying that $60 clomid costs more than $20 clomid.
And I'm here to answer your call...

Most intelligent people will have all required cycle items on hand BEFORE even the first pin but the ones that don't depend on not only service turnaround time but also QUALITY of product. In the case of other companies there is no guarentee of potency and certainly not delivery time. The average turnaround time from the cheapest sites may range from 2 weeks to 2 months! Imagine feeling the itchy nips and having to wait a month to get your needed ancillaries. By the time it shows up that person is now the proud owner of a permanent gyno lump (or generally puffy nips). If it does by some miracle arrive in time to ward off gyno there is no guarentee of potency so that person is back at square one.

Now, when dealing with the products that I reviewed and analyzed...the manufacturer went to great lengths to ensure consistent potency (and a good taste as well). Further, they have aligned themselves with a retailer that has a solid reputation for 2 day service and EXCELLENT customer service.

If you want a Yugo you will get what you pay for. If you get the Cadillac there is an assurance of quality. The same principle holds true here...

So, is $60 more than $20? Only in terms of monetary value. The increased cost ensures a customer will receive a Cadillac product in 2 days flat. When viewed as a cycle ancillary, where the main components of the cycle may cost upwards of $300, the extra $40 is not too much to ensure gyno is assigned to the next chap that decided to go with the cheap source (and obviously away from my nips!).

Take your $40 that you saved, place it on the gyno craps table pass line, grab the dice and toss...it'll be a decision that you'll live with the rest of your life or until you pay the few thousand dollars to have the gyno surgically removed.

Chemo

Ibench800

Awards
BuyB12, thanks for the information on the pricing. Those are valid reasons why your product is more expensive. I appreciate the honest info.

Chemo, are you insinuating that other competing products are off in their 'potency?' And the 'gyno craps table?' It sounds like if I don't buy this product from PN or Lion that I have a 50/50 chance of getting a product with zero potency from a competitor. Surely this isn't true. At least I hope not!

buyb12

Awards
  • Established
there is not a plan to make t3 or clen yet who knows .I have 50 other products waiting in front of anyother liquids ..but if powerNutrition wants it I will make it for them

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Good stuff guys.. like the taste and great shipping 3 days in my case

ckoch1722

Awards
buyb

that is a pretty good idea, they would sell really good too.

Fitness_Chick

Awards
Quick question. How stable is the t3 in an ingestible liquid form? I am quickly running out of my last bottle of cynomel (that i have had for ages) and i wanted to know if this would be an even exchange if i finish my cycle using the liquid? Am i setting myself up for failure because i am having a hard time finding a reptable source to buy what i currently have.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Ask this question over in the IBE section of the forum. They have T3 and can answer your questions.

bigman08

Awards
I'm looking to get T3 and Clen and I was wondering how many mcg's i should take daily. I am about 5'7'' and 185 lbs with 18% body fat and work out for about 3 hours a day doing an hour and a half of lifting and an hour and a half of cardio. I'm trying to cut down weight and I am currently working on my diet with a nutritionist. I would like to implement a new workout routine and was wondering what you guys recommend for cutting; German volumetric training, hit training, periodization. Thanx