thinking of throwing winadrol in.....

strongsafety2

Awards
im going to run havoc and phera plex.. thinking about throwing in winadrol. what do you guys think? stupid or no

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Probably overkill IMO. Havoc and Phera are both pretty strong products and should compliment each other pretty nicely. I don't see how the Orastan clone could add anything more to the stack. If anything I would consider only taking Havoc/Winadrol or Phera/Winadrol. That's just my opinion from user feedback (I've never used any of these PHs).

Eyayo

Eyayo

Awards
what ur exp with ps/anabolic steroids? You could do Phera/sd

Synicus

Awards
Yes, it may be good. Problem is Prostan/clones raise BP w/out much anabolic affect, so are possible BP sides worth it? Also Winadrol is $$$. If you've got it and were thinking 6wks, PP 1-4, Havoc bridge 4-6, Winadrol 4-6, yeah looks good. Winadrol 1-6 above 50-100mg = $$$.

strongsafety2

Awards
what ur exp with ps/anabolic steroids? You could do Phera/superdrol
i've done pp/sd before

m 1 test

havoc

so basically i should probably not do the winadrol right? i have the pp/havoc already.

how would you guys run the pp/hav?

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Winadrol isn't prostanz, it's furaza...

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes, it may be good. Problem is Prostan/clones raise BP w/out much anabolic affect, so are possible BP sides worth it? Also Winadrol is $$$. If you've got it and were thinking 6wks, PP 1-4, Havoc bridge 4-6, Winadrol 4-6, yeah looks good. Winadrol 1-6 above 50-100mg = $$$.
^^^

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm not sure that I would run them together, but if I did there would be a few different options. Length and dosing could really vary with these two despite both being methyls.

Wk 1-2 20mg PP
Wk 3 20mg PP/20mg Havoc
Wk 4 (5 maybe) 30+ mg of Havoc

or just do a four weeker with low/moderate doseages of both throughout. Take the PP before workout and split the Havoc dosing for before/after workout (if the number of caps are uneven take the larger number post w/o). This same type of dosing could be applied to a longer pulse cycle of say, eight weeks. I'm not sure that any of these methods will get you a clean 15-20 pounds though. That's a lot to ask from any cycle, but not impossible (test and deca come to mind :twisted:)

Last edited:
Eyayo

Eyayo

Awards
i've done pp/superdrol before

m 1 test

havoc

so basically i should probably not do the winadrol right? i have the pp/havoc already.

how would you guys run the pp/hav?
yea def save the winadrol for a cut.

This is how i would do it
pp
20/30/30

havoc
20mg 1st few days then 30/30/30-40

Def get SAMe cycle support and drink 1.5-2 gals a day ull be good

strongsafety2

Awards
yea def save the winadrol for a cut.

This is how i would do it
pp
20/30/30

havoc
30/30/30-40

Def get SAMe cycle support and drink 1.5-2 gals a day ull be good

alright cool thanks man. and do you think that i should get perfect cyle by ax for more liver suport? or is the cycle support have enough for liver support

Eyayo

Eyayo

Awards
alright cool thanks man. and do you think that i should get perfect cyle by ax for more liver suport? or is the cycle support have enough for liver support
nah, SAMe is the best for liver protection and helps with joints and depression and cycle support has liver + other support. With these ur golden

strongsafety2

Awards
I'm not sure that I would run them together, but if I did there would be a few different options. Length and dosing could really vary with these two despite both being methyls.

Wk 1-2 20mg PP
Wk 3 20mg PP/20mg Havoc
Wk 4-5 30+ mg of Havoc

or just do a four weeker with low/moderate doseages of both throughout. Take the PP before workout and split the Havoc dosing for before/after workout (if the number of caps are uneven take the larger number post w/o). This same type of dosing could be applied to a longer pulse cycle of say, eight weeks. I'm not sure that any of these methods will get you a clean 15-20 pounds though. That's a lot to ask from any cycle, but not impossible (test and deca come to mind :twisted:)
so are you saying that i could do something like an 8 week cycle maybe the first four weeks run pp/20mg then hav last four weeks 20mg?

strongsafety2

Awards
nah, SAMe is the best for liver protection and helps with joints and depression and cycle support has liver + other support. With these ur golden
so get both? and i appreciate all of the info guys.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
so are you saying that i could do something like an 8 week cycle maybe the first four weeks run pp/20mg then hav last four weeks 20mg?
If you are referring to pulsing, then yes ( http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/62121-how-pulse-orals.html ). I don't think that's what you meant though.

I wouldn't suggest any methylated oral(s) for eight weeks straight. From what I understand, combining say 10mg of PP and 20mg of Havoc is better suited than 30mg of one or 30mg of the other (PP and Superdrol are the same way--D himself explained it to me w/PP and SD, but confirmed that the same would go for epithios and PP as well).

Combining methyls is tricky and in some instances can increase hepatoxicity by more than simple arithmetic. That's why I originally said that I probably wouldn't mess with stacking two methyls and would rather stack Winadrol/Havoc or Winadrol/PP.

Last edited:

Iceman888

Awards

Wk 1-2 20mg PP
Wk 3 20mg PP/20mg Havoc
Wk 4 (5 maybe) 30+ mg of Havoc

That looks really damn fun. week 3 might be a bit harsh on sides though. If you could handle that, its one hell of a run!

haha yea 15lbs is doable. Im already up 8lbs on week 1 of my 60mg epistane cycle.

Edit: Also think that stacking methyls is not a good idea...

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Let me rephrase then. 15 to 20 pounds of lbm is a lot to ask. Eight pounds in the first week is likely not all muscle.

Eh, week three being harsh might be a moot point when you're taking 60mg of epi, lol. Check out post 19; I refereneced a couple of PMs that I had with Dr.D (brains behind many supps that are currently being discussed in this thread) . He said that 20mg of an epithio product stacked with 20mg of PP would be less harsh than 40mg of one or the other. There are definitely cases when stacking methyls is not a good idea, but this doesn't seem to be one of them. In general it's discouraged, but if you know what you're doing it can definitely have its benefits.