Proviron drive E2 too low?

meathead320

Awards
Stats:

Male
5'8"
200 lbs

Not on a lot of test, only 200mg of Test-Cyp EW, for as long as I want (got a script for it TRT), long story short, was thinking of occasionally spiking my TRT with small amounts of proviron, just to keep E2 around 20 pg/ml.

My concern is if Proviron runs the risk of easily running E2 too low, thus causing problems there, and if that is just dose dependant?

For that matter, is E2 conversion much of a problem with a dose as low as 200mg EW anyway?

---------If anyone cares to know, the way I ended up on TRT was due to a nasty hit in the pills with a rock several years ago.

About 6 months after my last cycle I had my blood checked, and found some odd stuff, such as my LH and FSH through the roof, while my total test and freeT was still in the lower 1/3rd of the range, even after a good post cycle therapy, mostly of nolva and clomid, ran together for 30 days, and followed by a week of Arimidex to prevent E2 back-flow.
Did a blood test after 6 months, just to be sure everything was ok, and oddly if anything was wrong I expected the LH and FSH to still be low, or my E2 to be really high etc... Nope, found I had mild PRIMARY hypogonadism all along, NOT caused by anabolic steroids use in the past at all
------------

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
Stats:

Male
5'8"
200 lbs

Not on a lot of test, only 200mg of Test-Cyp EW, for as long as I want (got a script for it TRT), long story short, was thinking of occasionally spiking my TRT with small amounts of proviron, just to keep E2 around 20 pg/ml.

My concern is if Proviron runs the risk of easily running E2 too low, thus causing problems there, and if that is just dose dependant?

For that matter, is E2 conversion much of a problem with a dose as low as 200mg EW anyway?

---------If anyone cares to know, the way I ended up on TRT was due to a nasty hit in the pills with a rock several years ago.

About 6 months after my last cycle I had my blood checked, and found some odd stuff, such as my LH and FSH through the roof, while my total test and freeT was still in the lower 1/3rd of the range, even after a good post cycle therapy, mostly of nolva and clomid, ran together for 30 days, and followed by a week of Arimidex to prevent E2 back-flow.
Did a blood test after 6 months, just to be sure everything was ok, and oddly if anything was wrong I expected the LH and FSH to still be low, or my E2 to be really high etc... Nope, found I had mild PRIMARY hypogonadism all along, NOT caused by anabolic steroids use in the past at all
------------
I don't think it would drive E2 low. They add Proviron to TRT in Europe with no problems. I am on TRT myself and was thinking of doing the same thing because the injections don't raise DHT enough. I wonder when american drs. will get a clue on TRT. DHT is what is responsible for all the secondary male characteristics (libido, body hair, aggression, etc.).

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 43
Anabolics 2
cristiano88 Pro Bodybuilding 10
DinosaurMuffins Anabolics 3
Anabolics 3