- 07-31-2003, 02:39 PM
- 07-31-2003, 02:49 PM
If you buy it from chemo it will come with it, if you make it yourself then you need to get it as part of the recipe.
It increases absorbtion big time.
07-31-2003, 03:35 PM
07-31-2003, 03:37 PM
07-31-2003, 03:42 PM
Gotcha...thanks for the help. Does anyone know, from a statistical standpoint, the increase in absorption?
07-31-2003, 03:44 PM
07-31-2003, 04:52 PM
I hate to sound negative, but if you have issues with sensitive skin, you might try the T1 without it first.
I do believe the DMSO helps with delivery, but for me it also magnified the skin problems.
I ran T1-Final for two weeks with minor skin irritation. Added the DMSO and ran it another two weeks. The minor irritation turned into an itchy rash. I had to take Prednisone to get rid of it.
Next time I try transdermal I'm going to try applying a little extra product without the DMSO and see what happens.
Either way, the BDC products are good.
08-01-2003, 10:45 AM
I've haven't had any problems with DMSO. I'm about to end week 2 of my first cycle. My skin is doing fine.
08-01-2003, 03:36 PM
EVERYONE is different and if you haven't tried it before I would agree with Old Guy....he has a point......if you have a reaction to DMSO then you have a bottle full of useless product.....you can always try the DMSO on your skin before you mix it in to see if it's going to bother you.
08-01-2003, 03:49 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By windwords7 in forum SupplementsReplies: 46Last Post: 01-04-2017, 03:01 AM
- By Kirkatis in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 03-01-2008, 05:10 PM
- By MattR302 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 11-02-2005, 05:37 PM
- By Sanosuke in forum SupplementsReplies: 15Last Post: 10-29-2002, 10:22 AM
- By WYD02 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 10-22-2002, 06:22 PM