Muscle Cramps Please Read it And Help me out

danda

Awards
i am very silent member of this forum and this is my first thread here.

i am from pakistan and my english is not good. so i hope that i will make you understand.

In Our Country Titled named as MR PAKISTAN is the biggest title in Our country. i am preparing my self very hardly for this compitation. I am now on 3rd Week of Following cycle. Problem is i got muscle cramps as i am on Cutting cycle which i make out myself. Some said muscle cramps are just cause of Primobolan Some said it is just cause of Finaject. Kindly Help Me that what is the mistake in listed cycle.

My Weight is 80kg

Primobolan Depot
Week 1-2 200mg
Week 3-4 400mg

Finaject
Week 1-4 = 150mg

Masteron
Week 1-4 = 100mg

Anavar
Week 1-4 = 20mg/day

Stanzolol Tabs
Week 1-4 = 20mg/day

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn that is a whole lot of gear not sure whats causing the problems but it may be all that gear i will leave that to the folks with more knowledge but damn that seems like alot of gear:jaw:

eros62d

eros62d

Awards
Hard to say without knowing your diet. It could be a trace mineral deficiency,dehydration. Try 3-4 grams of Taurine. That usually helps.

Chicken

Chicken

Awards
potassium deficiency is probable. Get some good potassium pills and see if that gets rid of it. Eat a bunch of bananas they are good source too.

My wife use to get muscle cramping till doing the above.

richirich_99

Awards
potassium deficiency is probable. Get some good potassium pills and see if that gets rid of it. Eat a bunch of bananas they are good source too.

My wife use to get muscle cramping till doing the above.
Kiwi's are an even better source than bannanas

SoulofIceman

SoulofIceman

Awards
Also you might want to look at your calcium levels, if your not getting enough that could be a very good reason your cramping up so much. Make sure you take a chelated or citrate form and take it with magnesium and zinc due to the fact that both of those help absorb the calcium a lot better.:dance:

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
are you kidding? I hope this is a troll or cramps are prolly the least of your problems. Anywho, yea, taurine, potasium and water intake needs to be addressed.
Sorry but this is tons of gear, dont you have 3-4 methyl orals?

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
Also you might want to look at your calcium levels, if your not getting enough that could be a very good reason your cramping up so much. Make sure you take a chelated or citrate form and take it with magnesium and zinc due to the fact that both of those help absorb the calcium a lot better.:dance:
I thought calcium inhibited the uptake of magnesium?

SoulofIceman

SoulofIceman

Awards
nope, some stores like gnc, vitamin shoppe, etc... they will all tell you that, but then again there also all trained monkeys. No, really look it up magnesium assists in calcium and potassium uptake. But something also interesting is that a deficiency of magnesium interferes with the transmission of nerve and muscle impulses. So there you go the thought for the day.:wave: