Muscle cramps caused from cycle?

Jamesdunlop

Awards
Hi Guys,

Just looking for a bit of advice again. I'm on a cycle just now of test and deca. I was on 300mg of test twice a week and 300mg deca twice a week for 8 weeks then last week I dropped the deca and I'm just continuing on test e at 300mg twice a week for the next 4 weeks. But the last week or so I've been experiencing muscle cramps all over my body, if I lean or turn the wrong way I seem to get muscle cramps in the muscles being used during the movement. Anyone ever experienced this from test or deca or is there likely another cause? Been taking plenty of potassium through fruit and veg as well as supplements. Salt is kept to a minimum and im drinking 4-6 litres of water a day.

Any help/info would be greatly appreciated :)

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
That happens to me all the time when I take anabolics. Get some taurine and magnesium in, don't over hydrate. Or under hydrate. And get more salt in. You're over hydrated and you don't have enough sodium for a proper electrolyte balance.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
That happens to me all the time when I take anabolics. Get some taurine and magnesium in, don't over hydrate. Or under hydrate. And get more salt in. You're over hydrated and you don't have enough sodium for a proper electrolyte balance.
Yep. That was happening to me for a while. I have to consume massive quantities of fluids, being in South Florida, and on Steroids. But for a while, I actually went too strong on straight water. I had to start mixing in some Power Ades, and other fluids that contain not just water, but also electrolytes.