H-Drol/Epistane stack for cutting?

Brian5225

Brian5225

Awards
  • Established
I'm planning ahead already for a cutting cycle. I'm thinking maybe a 4 week cycle of Epistane and H-Drol. What do you guys think? Maybe something else?

AtomSmasher

AtomSmasher

Awards
  • Established
Its a good cycle theres actually a lot of guys on this board that have done this cycle. If you wanna have an awesome cutting cycle and have the money I'd add Furazadrol to it. Its a non methyl so its pretty mild on your liver and lipid profile. I took it with hdrol and I got way more vascular and dense than when i did hdrol alone.

The G Train

The G Train

Awards
  • Established
yeah i'd say h-drol and fura or fura solo at a higher dose.

Brian5225

Brian5225

Awards
  • Established
Fura pretty well known for being a really dry compound?

AtomSmasher

AtomSmasher

Awards
  • Established
Yea fura has no conversion rate to estrogen as far as i know, i add it to all my cutting cycles. Ive never had any problems with it. Ive never had joint pain from it and minimal test atrophy. Its really a mild compound, its not meant to be run alone and when you combine it with hdrol or epistane you can really see and feel a difference. Ive taken fura, epistane and hdrol all individually so i know what to expect from each one and how they synergistically work together.

Brian5225

Brian5225

Awards
  • Established
So H-Drol and Furazadrol should work really well... You suggest a SERM in the PCT right? I've been seeing people taking fura with no SERM but I've heard that H-Drol is relatively strong, so those two together I would think would be pretty powerful...

AtomSmasher

AtomSmasher

Awards
  • Established
I recommend with all ph cycles where your taking more than one compound a SERM should be used. i usually take clomid and nolvadex for PCT. I love Hdrol and fura, its a minimal side effect cycle but decent gains and you lean out too. If you look at my signature thats my next cycle but i added 11 OXO because i had good results with that product too. It just gets expensive if you dont have a lot of extra cash.

Brian5225

Brian5225

Awards
  • Established
Awesome. And you should log it so I can see your results, that way at least I know what to expect. What are your dosages going to be, and what are your stats if you don't mind me asking?

Dr Packenwood

Dr Packenwood

Awards
  • Established
Good info here. I'm planning on doing one more 'bulking' cycle, then hitting the 'cutting' cycle hard in april. I have the H-Drol, looks like I'll be picking up some Furaz.

Brian5225

Brian5225

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I'm almost done with my M-Drol cycle, and after PCT and a good time off I'll hit the cutting pretty hard, so I'm trying to get some info now and get ready.

AtomSmasher

AtomSmasher

Awards
  • Established
My cycle will go as follows:
Hdrol-75/75/100/100 possibly 125
Furazadrol-150/150/250/300
11OXO- 4caps a day then ill gradually work up to 8
I have plenty of support supps like fish oil, sesamin, liver support and various antioxidants. My PCT will include nolva and clomid along with retain2, drive, rpm, creatine ethyl ester and white flood. Oh yea and ill be taking XTEND all the way through. Ill post my results in the steroids forum when im done. If you have any questions for my during my cycle just go ahead and PM me. Im going to go to class now ill be back on later today.

Brian5225

Brian5225

Awards
  • Established
If you're at 10% BF, how come you're trying to lose fat at the same time?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
How much can you really lose in 4 weeks? I think for cutting a pulse is ideal so you can run longer, you want to get fat off slowly so you can keep it off.

I'm on week 7 of an Epistane pulse with Clen 2 on/2 off and its worked great, im down several bodyfat percentages and vascularity/hardness is great.

Brian5225

Brian5225

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, but I'm talking about running things that you can get without having "contacts".

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yeah, but I'm talking about running things that you can get without having "contacts".
you mean for the clen? Replace clen with ECA then. Im just saying if you pulse Epi you can run the cycle twice as long which will be better for losing fat while keeping muscle.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Brian5225

Brian5225

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, but from what I've read through everything is that the original ephedra products worked, but now the only ephedra products that are available after the ban is american ephedra whick contains no ephedrine... Have I missed something?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Is it legal to buy clen as a research chem?
Bro almost every AM member here has a lab rat, except for that guy that's got a giraffe. So yes, as long as you're doing "research." It's a gray area i think.

Brian5225

Brian5225

Awards
  • Established
Well I've got plenty of fat rats and I need to do some research so I wasn't sure if it was one of the compounds I could buy for them haha