making from powders

alittlewhiteboy

I recently broke my hand, and i won't be lifting for quite some time, but i was thinking about hwen i do get my powders, for the next cycle i am goig to make my own gear. I know how to make injectables, but my questions is as far as orals. I fi where to get androl or dbol powder, woudl i have to weigh it out and make it into a capsul? or coudl i simple dissolve a specific amount and take it as a liquid as they do with retro-b. . . if so what liquid would i dissolve it in? thanks. Also, how long would it keep?

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't put anything into capsules, IMO just too much hassle. If one were to get a powder I would suggest they suspend it in a liquid. Much easier:D And yes you would have to weigh it out. Buy a digi scale, preferably one that reads to the hundreth gram. Any other questions on specifics you can pm me bro. Later J

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
If you look over in this forum. we have a recipe for making liquid products. Just post your questions on here and we will see if we can help. Either way you need to weight it.. I have a couple of links for scales if you need them.

alittlewhiteboy

scales would be good, i don't really want to shell out that much if possible. ..

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
they are only 51 bucks for a good set. not that much