Need answers from hormone conversion pros! This one is tricky....

saelogan

Awards
I normally just read the boards, and dont post, but I have not found a similar post to this one so I need to post it.

I have done many fina conversions and know the process well. I decided to use some oil that was pruchased from a underground lab that already had hormone in it, so the end product would be win/tren mix. I started out with 50mg/ml winny, oil based. (never heard of oil win, but figured id try it) Did the normal tren process, mix BA with pellets, dissolve, then instead of normal oil, i used the Win oil to the solution. After a day or so the solution normally seperates and then can be filtered by coffee filters. Instead of this, it sperated a little but not much, and contains many flakes, looking like big flat crystals. The crystals are suspended in the glue/binders.

Not sure what to do next. I cant filter the gunk with coffee filters because it will trap the flakes (which I think are win hormone that seperated, or lost their connection with the original oil).

My guess on what happened: The original solution used another type of alcohol in the mixture, and when I used BA it broke the bond of the hormone (win) to the oil and left the hormone floating around.

Not sure what to do next. If my guess is correct I need help on what to do to make this into a useable product. If my guess is wrong, I need all the advice/ideas to correct my mistake, either way I need help :hammer:

All ideas welcome!

saelogan

Awards
If no one knows how to fix this, can you recomend a place to look to find an answer, or a particular person who has lots of experience with hormone conversions?

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
YGPM. Can guide ya but dont really have an answer for ya.

BMW

Awards
  • Established
your problem is that you are oversaturating the solution. winny at 50mg is already a biatch to try to dissolve let alone in oil and then you want to add tren to it! the amount of solvents needed will most likely exceed what you can handle. theres a pretty good reason why you never see any winny combos

saelogan

Awards
i have 60ml of win oil and ten carts of fina pellets with BA in a varge vial now. Not sure what to do with it. If I cant get it to do what I want, I guess Ill just filter out the crud, and use the fina and what ever win is left in the oil. Wish I would not have to waste 60ml of 50ml win :-(

If I filter the crud out and use the tren, then I have gunk, and win with a little oil. Can I add clean oil to that and get the win to bind back to the oil, maybe add a little alcohol to it also? This may be way out on a limb, but just tossing around ideas.

Justincredibl

Justincredibl

Awards
i have 60ml of win oil and ten carts of fina pellets with BA in a varge vial now. Not sure what to do with it. If I cant get it to do what I want, I guess Ill just filter out the crud, and use the fina and what ever win is left in the oil. Wish I would not have to waste 60ml of 50ml win :-(

If I filter the crud out and use the tren, then I have gunk, and win with a little oil. Can I add clean oil to that and get the win to bind back to the oil, maybe add a little alcohol to it also? This may be way out on a limb, but just tossing around ideas.
Nope. You need to cut your losses with the Win bro. If I'm understanding you correctly, you're talking about adding the win, glue/binders to new oil and re-heating until dissolved? Not a good idea. It sucks to lose gear, I know that. But you'll be a lot worse off with an abcess from injecting some dirty winny. Next time I'd just use PEG300 with your winny and keep it oral. Sorry for your loss! But hey...there's a bright side...you still have tren!!!