Omnevol

altgilbersnic

Awards
I've been doing a lot of research on Omnevol and actually just bought some. I've heard a lot of guys saying its bad for your liver and blah blah blah. Okay, I get the point, but my question is do you get good results from it? Has anyone seen first hand the results that people get from Omnevol? I dont want to hear about the health hazards, those are on the box, i want to hear about results. I'm not new to the game, just new to this forum so looking for some input. Thanks.:clean:

altgilbersnic

Awards
The PH game. Why do people answer other people's questions with more questions?

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
Can't believe this guy is still trying to get input on Omnevol... and still being a mindless d*ck about it too!

If you don't buy everyone's opinion that the triple methyl you bought is dangerous, then JUST RUN THE D*MN THING!!!!! You obviously aren't going to be satisfied until someone tells you what you want to hear.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I was unaware that they make a PH Game...:think:

And people answer questions with questions when they need more information then what was provided.

AM is a great place to find answers to your questions, but when you tell people how to answer your questions, you cannot help but to be flamed.

Have you, I don't know, maybe tried a search? Most people here will not be so quick to give you a "thumbs up" on taking something that is so harsh for very good reasons. But I know, blah blah blah, right?

Good Luck to you - and your liver! :thumbsup:
The PH game. Why do people answer other people's questions with more questions?

LegendKiller9

LegendKiller9

Awards
I had a bud at college who took Sustevol, a bit different, I think it has one extra compound, anywho good gains, he was lifting a lot in the gym when he was on it, but think about the longterm health risks that hell encounter bro, Im interested to see what a dr. would say about him, hes been off of it since I believe April, and everytime we talk he mentions regretting it. He didnt even use a PCT more than novedex xt (BS product for PCT). The funniest part is now all of my lifts are better than his, even though he took the Sustevol. Bottom line not worth it in mine, and his book.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
I'll tell you what you don't want to hear. Sorry, but I actually care enough to do that. This stuff is risky. It may net you reasonably good gains, but it's quite likely that the toxic overload and strain on your liver and kidneys will truly offset any such gains. How so? Because even if you gain muscle mass, your body is an organism that only functions well (and is healthy) when all of its parts are working together. If you are sick, say, the body has to adjust, and it takes a toll, usually making it harder for you to function. Similarly if you are dealing with an unreasonable amount of toxins and/or strain on vital organs--the ones that HAVE to function well to maintain your health, your halth and functioning will suffer.

Nobody here wants to flame you for the fun of it, but we take pride here in having intelligent discussions and being realistic about safety, especially in regards to substances which are known to be harsh. Hell, bodyuilders (as far as I'm concerned) should be primarily concerned with health. Why else go to such trouble to get lean, muscular, and vital....oh yeah, to pull chicks. I forgot for a moment. ;)

Seriously, amigo, I don't wanna be overly critical. I'm not even saying don't take the stuff, just BE careful and be concerned about it whenever you are using such things. The reasons behind such concern have been stated in regards to double or triple stacking methyls, and methyls that are particularly harsh. Face it, this particular compound is strong and WILL make you grow. It's just not a particularly good idea for people conerned with being circumspect about health in the long and short term. In other words, sometimes its better to give up short term gains for long term gains.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Take it from me, you don't want to stack 3 methyl products. I ran SD without any other methyl products and got sick. It is something I will never forget. Just think about being able to eat 3000+ calories a day for a few weeks, then after another few weeks you start to itch CONSTANTLY from head to toe. After that your hunger goes away, you have to force yourself to eat 200 calories a day. The next thing you know your eyes turn yellow....

adam3030

Awards
im going to guess he is still in high school
I know alot of people that has done Omnevol... None of them has had any side effects. I think it depends on the person who takes it.. how they have lived there life.. If you have drunk booze.. smoked weed, and stuff of that nature... you should prob stay away.. but if you have tooken care of yourself... The 4 weeks should not matter as long as you take the right kind of liver detox, and pct.

LegendKiller9

LegendKiller9

Awards
Sure none of them have had visible side effects, lets see some blood tests of said people, then talk

tonetony

Awards
omnevol

i would highly advise not to take omnevol it trashed my liver and turned me yellow imagine no sleep itching from head to toe turning jaundice and not being able to eat losing 15% of your body weight in 2 weeks because you are so sick and even after you stop taking for 2 months it's still getting worse

Quinn

Awards
so?

ok well i have been lifting for about a year but never really got to serious as far as supplements now my friend says he is going to buy this omnivol **** so not knowing a whole lot about it i told to order me a cycle now that i started some of my own research im very hesitant to take, but what are better ways to put on a good amount of wieght besides somthin thats going to kill me?
im currently just going crazy on protien shakes? any advice?

Soad

Soad

Awards
its hardcore stuff iv used it 2 times gonna be using it again with 1ttren, i got 2 boxes free so. gains r awesome sides r not so awesome it will really shut u down. just use supports, and watch ur Blood pressure.

edit the probblem is we dont no how much of each compund is in it. and i only run it for 3 weeks.

RiptMasta

Awards
the stuffs stright its what three compounds? barley hard on your liver just take the month off of drinking and some milk thistle i tried omnevol i tried the spawn the decaboulen and some mass tabs nothing worked like the omnevol it didnt turn me yelllow i didnt itch for two weeks after?? and i kept about 95% of my gains its the best on the market bro just remember to pct and take somthing to reduce your estrogen while your running it its never fun when you get off and you have a loss of labido

Carlosalarx7

Awards
I love omnevol I wish I can get some more I had no problems with it at all just order the liver asset I gain 25 pound of muclesI my weight was 165 I got to 190 In a month and I only lost 5 pound and ist been 4 months off its the best stuff I took I try mass, creatine nothing worked like omnevol and the best of it is that u stay with that gain now I did some research its bad for u but don't be stupid with it I stop drinking smoking an eat go foods

wolverines

wolverines

Awards
  • Established
I love omnevol I wish I can get some more I had no problems with it at all just order the liver asset I gain 25 pound of muclesI my weight was 165 I got to 190 In a month and I only lost 5 pound and ist been 4 months off its the best stuff I took I try mass, creatine nothing worked like omnevol and the best of it is that u stay with that gain now I did some research its bad for u but don't be stupid with it I stop drinking smoking an eat go foods
Most of us here speak English so can you translate whatever you just wrote here please... Taking into consideration that you have the literacy of a 10 year old, why are you giving someone advice on a ph/ds ?

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
the stuffs stright its what three compounds? barley hard on your liver just take the month off of drinking and some milk thistle i tried omnevol i tried the spawn the decaboulen and some mass tabs nothing worked like the omnevol it didnt turn me yelllow i didnt itch for two weeks after?? and i kept about 95% of my gains its the best on the market bro just remember to pct and take somthing to reduce your estrogen while your running it its never fun when you get off and you have a loss of labido
Is that a damn joke?

I hope so, if not, you're a moron.

wolverines

wolverines

Awards
  • Established
^^^ 3 methyls hard on the liver? Thats news to me...

12STEP

Awards
  • Established
anevol worked much better the omnevol takes to long to see results

theshocker21

Awards
  • Established
I just think the problem with the stack is the constant Superdrol. Combining Phera and Halo is great. having superdrol separate for the last 2weeks would be better. Remember, SD is like masteron, it's meant to come in at the end and clean up. SD standalone makes me feel ill. No sides with phera & halo though. I don't want to be a "fly-by-night douche" and make a cliche remark about liver damage... Just my thoughts.

Kodi

Awards
I won't share the bad things that happened to me from it, but I did get tight crazy abs from it. I also saw fast results on other target muscles. Work out threshold trippled.