Test P/Tren A/Halotestin

TT6sp

Awards
Hi everyone,

What are thoughts on the following:

Week 1-8 Test P 100mg EOD
Week 2-7 Tren A 50mg EOD
Week 4-7 Halo 30mg ED

Also Clen throughout, following normal procedure of upping the dose every few days up to 160mcg or so. Ketifen at 2mg from week 3 EOW to keep the clen effective from a receptor standpoint.

Will be taking 0.5mg Arimidex EOD from start of finish. Cabergoline on hand, as is finasteride for any hair issues. PCT will be low-dose HCG throughout, and clomid/novla after.

Notes/Goals etc:

Have done a few cycles now, and have no issues with regular pinning etc.

Have never used Tren or Halo before. Is the Tren dose too high? It is dosed at 100mg/1ml FYI.

Am comfortable at my current size. I have around 9% BF - I would like to reduce this. I would like to use this cycle for a re-comp of my body, hence the selection of Tren in particular. I don't plan to gain a large amount of weight on cycle, but do aim to really work on my strength. I will not be eationg more the 750 calories approx above my BMR.

Your thoughts on the cycle are welcomed! I have toyed with the idea of PCGL for 10 days at the start and finish. May help with the BF reduction from my reading.

dadream

dadream

Awards
  • Established
Neat lookin cycle bro. Definitly keep us updated on this one. At 9%bf i think with these compounds you'll drop down to 6%or7%, and get strong as hell and the vacularity would be just downright scary. Try and get us some pics plz.

Subbed