Starting in on Sostonol 250- need advice on pre/post cycle

Hockey4LIFE

Hockey4LIFE

Awards
Hi. I am a college athlete, not a bodybuilder. However, I seem to have peaked at about 170 lbs. I have been at this weight for 8 months or so and I am continuing to lift and take protein supplements. Since all i'm doing is maintaining, i decided to step it up. I've heard great things about the results you can get with strength gains & lean mass with Sostonol, however I understand that it is a pretty serious substance. That said, I am looking for advice on how to take it in the most effective & healthy way possible. For example... i have not decided to whether run a full 30 days or go 15 on, 5 off, 15 on. Any suggestions? Also, what should I be taking pre and post cycle? (and why?) Any help is appreciated. Once I get started I will keep you updated on progress.

Mr.2005

Awards
Its a real good product.10 to 12 pound gains.Make sure you use Post Cycle T from IDS and some Milk Thisel .High protein while on the product as well as 1 to 1 1/2 gal of water.Hit the Gym with entensity get plenty of rest.Full 30 days take 1 hour before workouts and first thing in the morning on none w/o days.I take 2 scoops of Optum.protien with 2g C.E.E. and some sort of 3g N.O. before I go to sleep and the same when I wake up plus 2 scoops of pro with 1 glass of juice or something with High Glycemic carbs right after the w/o for the insulin spike to help recover much faster.Ive seen great gains with the suggestions I gave you. God Bless

PhilABowl

PhilABowl

Awards
  • Established
What are your goals? A little bit of size, a lot of size? Oral versus injectable?

The first thing you should decide is what you hope to gain (or lose in the case of a cutting cycle). After that, then you should choose the product to use as opposed to:

"Oh, I can get this, so this is what I should use" and just doing whatever.

Don't try and reinvent the wheel - stick to a tried and true cycle of something, with a tried and true PCT.

There are tons of oral cycles, tons of injectable cycles, stuff you can order online legally, stuff you can order online illegally. Whatever the case may be, somebody here has already gone that route, and posted all the details here.

:gotsearch