In need peoples opinion about this prop im making and running (need a lil help)

RockMam

Awards
Ok so heres the deal, I got 50 grams of prop powder and its going to be all done tomorrow.
I got into a car crash last year and re-injured myself, which for me had to do with ligaments, which had to do with my cartilage in my knee being completely f'd up.
I just started working out again, in about 3 months I got my strength back up. All I've been taking is: Lecithin, Echanecia, Cod Liver Oil, and Multi-Vitamins. I also eat a 2 pounds of liver every other week.

My Squat and deadlift is back to 500+, I curl the 120 dumbells now though which is new, but whats hard right now is my chest. When I had to stop working out I was getting up from 375 on my way to 400, now im at 315, its fine where im at because I get stronger every week, but I just want to top out on everything right now... Sooo im gonna run this prop.

Whats good to hear from these boards now is pulsing orals, I have done this in the past to really good success. I've taken a little prop before but only did it 5 times and I was good. Now im wondering seriously how can I puls the prop?
I've heard it has a half life of 3 days, and some sites I've heard its gets out of your sustem in 24 hours liks suspension even though it's esterfied.
So this is how I think im going to run it:

100 /or 200 mg of Test Prop Once a week
and atleast 500 mg of tribulus a day along with my lecithin, echanecia, cod liver oil, and multi-vitamin.

I think that that would probably be logical, I work out 3 times a week, which includes weight training, 3 mile runs, plymetrics, hiking, isometrics. Also on some of those trainings I use a pack, a backpack filled with bricks.

So with the half life being the way it is I should recover very quickly, I add the tribulus to increase testosterone through the LH, so it should increase my natural test and synthetic external test. I guess I should add some flax oil as well to help with my natural test. Im also thinking of adding some good old vanadyl sulfate. Help out with nutrient uptake.

So does this sound good for what im doing? I havent done roids in years now, I grow and get strong very fast naturally, so I was wondering even if I should cut down the dosage to 50 mg? Im looking for strength really, no size at all, so should this be sufficient?

Also, Im getting some dnp and im going to be running slin again too sometime in the future. Could I do 200 mg of dnp, 100 mg of test prop, and 60-100 iu's of slin and be cool? Some one let me know.