How long after T-1 cycle for itching/irritation to stop?

The Conqueror

Awards
I finished the T-1 cycle on July 11.

It is now July 18.

Though the irritation has for the most part visually subsided I am still itching like a mofo from two of my four application sights. (arms and chest.....chest especially)

I'mfinding that I scratch at night while I am asleep and that just irritates it more.

How much longer should the process take?

SCORPIO

Awards
  • Established
I hadn't personally used t-1, but it owuld seem that the itching should not still be going on. I imagine you used it with dmso. You may have some skin dryness, in which you would want to use aloe vera, glycerin/glycerol, hydrocortisone, lotion and may even want to try benedryl topical and oral. See if that helps.

The Conqueror

Awards
I can still see the rash on my skin. Subdued but there. My chest is getting raw from scratching.

Thanks Scorpio, I'll give it a try!

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
Both times i used trans for 4 weeks it subsided around 4 days after. What i've found to help a little is rotate areas morning and night applying a lotion to area you are not putting trans on. Eg. Chest/arms transdermal in morning with lotion thighs/legs, Shower 10-12 hours later, apply trans to thighs/legs and lotion on upper body.

The Conqueror

Awards
That would have helped. I'm finding that it itches most when I have a shirt on. I haven't waxed my chest in a while maybe the hair is irritating the skin which was made extra sensitive by the transdermal.

db682

Awards
  • Established
Ive only noticed the irratation if I didnt shower or wash the application area after the 12 hours. Unforunatly I cant always shower before appling new coat but I always find new areas to apply. Whats sucks is the peeling. My skin peels off like sheets of paper. It probably because I always have a dark tan and get alot of sun but still my wife thinks its disgusting. And I wouldnt force it off for the fact that it can cause a problem if I decide to apply again.
Ohh well, You suck it up and deal with it.

Hope that the new formula Chemo came up with is that much better.

db

The Conqueror

Awards
It's been a little over a week since my original post and things are much better.

Bump on the shower thing....I tried like hell but you know between work, college and home life that I know I missed acouple right there at the end.

Thanks for the help guys! Situation fixed!