Want your 2 cents

kidracer69

Awards
if one were to research a 3-4 week mdrol cycle and 4 week post cycle therapy cycle what other pct should be used?

3/4 of the way through the cycle ai's cycle support would be used and continue using it through the end of post cycle therapy.

for post cycle therapy itself

designer supplements
A) reboundxt + leanx
B) reboundxt + activatex
C) reboundxt + leanx + activatex

anabolic xtreme
D) reboundxt + retain
E) reboundxt + retain + (ds) activatex

Is it ok to use a fatburner with mdrol. I'm guessing it will help with leaner gains/looks?

Also, the reason for post cycle therapy (A) is only because ds' website says that stacking leanx with reboundxt will produce an all-in-one post cycle therapy- with added fat loss?

If that's the case wouldn't adding something like lipo6 to my post cycle therapy (D) do the same thing?

Thanks

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
you need a SERM for PCT and i woulnt recomend using a fatburner with mdrol since it can affect blood preasure both the fat burner and mdrol. you also need liver protection something like Anabolic innovations cycle support and dude if you had made a search you could find all the info and alot of cycle examples you need

kidracer69

Awards
i know what i have is not a serm but im hoping to find something online. (i know.. i know.. im hoping.)

ai's cycle support was mentioned.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
i know what i have is not a serm but im hoping to find something online. (i know.. i know.. im hoping.)

ai's cycle support was mentioned.
ohh i missed that one, try to preloaded 1 week before starting

kidracer69

Awards
ah yes, thanks for the reminder.

any significant side effects with this cycle if no serm is used?

klugman

klugman

Awards
  • Established
preload taurine for a full week before the cycle at at least 3g/day. More if you can tolerate it.

I love Lean Xtreme post cycle because you can keep eating like you are "on" and yet not get fat.

good luck

kidracer69

Awards
Are there any over the counter products to combat gyno/breasts

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
ah yes, thanks for the reminder.

any significant side effects with this cycle if no serm is used?
it would be hard to get your natty test level back to normal, low or no libido at all, you would losse all your gains or most of it.

kidracer69

Awards
Reboundxt along with the other products wont cut it??

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
DO NOT USE ATD DURING PCT

IT BINDS TO THE AR AND INACTIVATES IT

you need to use a serm. it is not optional

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
listen to jomi.

Activate frees binded test , but if you are shut down what test is it going to free ???

rebound xt. doesnt let free test turn in to estrogen . so if you dont have alot of test what test is it going to prevent from turning in to estrogen

there some more technicals details to it but thats something basic.

Hi jomi :)

kidracer69

Awards
this sucks. why would mdrol be sold on websites where i cant pick up any correct pct.

kidracer69

Awards
True. Well I feel fortunate I even know of this place vice the other schmoe who just goes on bodybuilding.com or some other big online store and just buys "mass enhancer x2000" just to get screwed.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
True. Well I feel fortunate I even know of this place vice the other schmoe who just goes on bodybuilding.com or some other big online store and just buys "mass enhancer x2000" just to get screwed.
unfortunately this happens way too much. Consider yourself saved by AM.com members. Stay away from ReboundXT or ATD! SERM is the best for recovery they have them for research purposes.

kidracer69

Awards
i found 100 10mg for 110$ and 30 20mg for 40$- good deals?
(id go the cheaper route but if i go 40/30/20/10 will i have to break the tabs in half??)

For mdrol is 40/30/20/10 a good slope?
Daily right?

buddysjacked2

Awards
im hoping start an mdrol cycle on monday and i was wondering if my PCT was in check this is how i will run it:
on-cycle:
week 1: 20mg m-drol
week 2: 20mg m-drol
week 3: 30mg m-drol
week 4: 30mg m-drol

week for is if i can put up with the sides i will be taking milkthisle and hawthorne for liver and bp.

PCT something like this:
week 1: 40mg tamox and lean extreme
week 2: 30mg tamox and lean extreme
week 3: 20mg tamox and lean extreme
week 4: 10mg tamox and lean extreme

again milkthisle and hawthorne will be supplemented through out.

kidracer69

Awards
Sounds good. I'm still wondering what form 10mg or 20mg- not sure if I should break in half the 20mg at week 3 and 4.

Also, why are you running lean x? Trying to get cut up/lose fat during pct?

Any idea of how much weight in water retention nolva puts on?

buddysjacked2

Awards
im running the lean x for cortisol blocker to try and keep all the gains i can.

about the nolva i have no idea how much water retention it puts in sry

Stavross

Stavross

Board Supporter
Awards
Sounds good. I'm still wondering what form 10mg or 20mg- not sure if I should break in half the 20mg at week 3 and 4.
You don't need to break them in half. Do 40/40/20/20:burger:

Botch

Botch

Awards
  • Established
im hoping start an mdrol cycle on monday and i was wondering if my post cycle therapy was in check this is how i will run it:
on-cycle:
week 1: 20mg m-drol
week 2: 20mg m-drol
week 3: 30mg m-drol
week 4: 30mg m-drol

week for is if i can put up with the sides i will be taking milkthisle and hawthorne for liver and bp.

PCT something like this:
week 1: 40mg tamox and lean extreme
week 2: 30mg tamox and lean extreme
week 3: 20mg tamox and lean extreme
week 4: 10mg tamox and lean extreme

again milkthisle and hawthorne will be supplemented through out.
Is this your first time using this compound? If so, start at 10mg M-drol for the first week...you will see how strong this stuff really is, no need to rush into 20mg. And you might not even need to take it up to 30mg. I would say 10/20/20/20 or 10/20/20/30 if you're a big guy. You might even want to cut the fourth week out altogether b/c the gains may stop coming after week three.

kidracer69

Awards
Hopefully were talking about the mdrol stuff from cel.

kidracer69

Awards
I may go a different route- got connection.
Is it ok to discuss online? If not, anyone willing to talk over email please PM me yours. Thank you.

Botch

Botch

Awards
  • Established
I may go a different route- got connection.
Is it ok to discuss online? If not, anyone willing to talk over email please PM me yours. Thank you.
Yes it is okay to discuss, just don't post a source.

kidracer69

Awards
Ok, well I guess I need a good cycle and post cycle therapy for proviron, nolva, sustanon250 or sustaplex325, and primabolan.