h50 vs epistane

andros

andros

Awards
  • Established
How does epistane compare to h50 in terms of lean mass gains? I love h50 (gained 7 lean pounds on last cycle and virtually no sides) and i'm currently trying to figure out if i should run h50 again or epistane next time.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
How does epistane compare to h50 in terms of lean mass gains? I love h50 (gained 7 lean pounds on last cycle and virtually no sides) and i'm currently trying to figure out if i should run h50 again or epistane next time.[/QUOT

Great gains on epi 8 lbs in 3 weeks, 4day/week pulse. Virtually no sides.

andros

andros

Awards
  • Established
How does epistane compare to h50 in terms of lean mass gains? I love h50 (gained 7 lean pounds on last cycle and virtually no sides) and i'm currently trying to figure out if i should run h50 again or epistane next time.[/QUOT

AWESOME! Thats good stuff! How was your dosing schedule? I'm super interested in hearing this since I was thinking of doing a 4 day pulsing scheme myself.

adil

Awards
epi is slightly 'stronger' than hdrol IMO. It's also relatively mild on your liver. Epi doesn't carry many sides. It is known however to cause shedding, so be aware in you have the gene for MPB.

I'd go for the epi

Al Shades

Al Shades

Awards
Eh, I always thought the effectiveness went:

superdrol > pheraplex > halodrol > epi/havoc

You're saying the last two should be reversed? Hmm, didn't know that. Halodrol is Oral Turinabol isn't it?

adil

Awards
yes, the last 2 should be reversed

halo is v.close to OT, but not quite

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Eh, I always thought the effectiveness went:

superdrol > pheraplex > halodrol > epi/havoc

You're saying the last two should be reversed? Hmm, didn't know that. Halodrol is Oral Turinabol isn't it?

Haladrol won't (shouldn't) shut you down at all while epi will/can. Halo's pretty mild in effects (good and bad effects).

I wouldn't make a list like that for effectiveness, since those compounds are for various goals.

For what's out now I'd list them like this:

Dry Gains: Superdrol, Epistane/Havoc, Halodrol
Wet Gains: Ergo, Phera (both are solid bulkers, but wet)

andros

andros

Awards
  • Established
The funny thing is that i have actually have had more pleasure with my last H50 cycle than my previous test/tren cycles. Why? Because i gained like 7 pounds of lean mass During PCT! No crash in strength or libido. Nice!

Cant wait to see what Epi pulsed can do for me!

Al Shades

Al Shades

Awards
Haladrol won't (shouldn't) shut you down at all while epi will/can. Halo's pretty mild in effects (good and bad effects).
In that case, it's time that I ordered some H-drol to go along with my bottle of Epistane.

Thank you for the info

andros

andros

Awards
  • Established

Yo ilPsychotic! How was your dosing schedule? I'm super interested in hearing this since I was thinking of doing a 4 day pulsing scheme myself.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
In that case, it's time that I ordered some H-drol to go along with my bottle of Epistane.

Thank you for the info
They are both methyls, and it's not recommended to stack multiple methyls (if that's what you mean about going along with your epistane). It will be hard on your liver so take extra liver support if you're thinking of doing this. It's more advanced, which means more possible sides/issues this way too.

Epistane is pretty good solo. If you wanted something to go a bit above and beyond just a normal run of epistane, try just bumping the dose to 40mg earlier in the cycle and seeing how that fairs for you.

Hemadrol is fairly mild so it will stack well with something like winztrol or megazol (if you're looking to harden up) or even mega-trn or another trn clone for strength. It's usually recommended to stack a methyl and non methyl (like a zol clone such as winztrol or megazol, or something like mega-trn). I haven't seen anyone stack hemadrol + epistane.

Al Shades

Al Shades

Awards
They are both methyls, and it's not recommended to stack multiple methyls (if that's what you mean about going along with your epistane). It will be hard on your liver so take extra liver support if you're thinking of doing this. It's more advanced, which means more possible sides/issues this way too.

Epistane is pretty good solo. If you wanted something to go a bit above and beyond just a normal run of epistane, try just bumping the dose to 40mg earlier in the cycle and seeing how that fairs for you.

Hemadrol is fairly mild so it will stack well with something like winztrol or megazol (if you're looking to harden up) or even mega-trn or another trn clone for strength. It's usually recommended to stack a methyl and non methyl (like a zol clone such as winztrol or megazol, or something like mega-trn). I haven't seen anyone stack hemadrol + epistane.
Was not planning to stack those two. Just want to run both eventually. That's what I meant.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Haladrol won't (shouldn't) shut you down at all
That is simply not true. Halodrol WILL shut you down. Maybe not as quick or as hard, but it will happen.

cardiffgiant

Awards
That is simply not true. Halodrol WILL shut you down. Maybe not as quick or as hard, but it will happen.
H50 had vitually no sides for me,whereas Sdrol had major shutdown. Thinking about fura or epi but not sure don't wanna have to get SERM nowadays.

Al Shades

Al Shades

Awards
which of the two is more androgenic?
Halodrol, by all accounts I've read so far.

It's more androgenic but not significantly more so. It is the next mildest DS/PH after epi.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Shutdown or supress?

There is a level of supression with all ph/ps. I've never heard of/experienced complete shutdown with halodrol. I have heard of shutdown with everything else listed, however.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Thats going to depend on the individual and how long its run. I think stating that it wont shut you down but epi will is very misleading. Both require a solid PCT when done to get the HPTA back running smoothly.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Oh, true, I agree. I would still recommend people to run a serm + proper pct with halodrol.

andros

andros

Awards
  • Established
so to sum it all up from what you guys have explained:

H50 is more androgenic than Epi
Epi is more anabolic than H50

YES/no/maybe??

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
maybe to both. they are relatively close in both. I think from what i've seen epi has slightly more sides than h50, but neither has significant sides compared to superdrol or pheraplex

adil

Awards
epi is defo more androgenic than halo!

in terms of anabolism, they're probably about even

cardiffgiant

Awards
maybe to both. they are relatively close in both. I think from what i've seen epi has slightly more sides than h50, but neither has significant sides compared to superdrol or pheraplex
:goodpost: :clap2:

Al Shades

Al Shades

Awards
What about Dermacrine Sustain and E-Form (topical formestane) for post cycle therapy with h-drol/epi?

I would also have Abliderate (topical 7-oxo-DHEA) and Cycle Support by AI on hand.

I've seen lots of reviews from people stating that these two compounds brought them back faster than any SERM.

I know that some people say SERM no matter what, but even so, that's a pretty solid PCT outlined above, no?

cardiffgiant

Awards
From what I have read it seems a SERM with epi would be wise, Hdrol I would not sweat it. The other stuff sounds interesting.BTW I think I may do hdrol solo in a while and I doubt I will use a SERM for at least a couple reasons.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What about Dermacrine Sustain and E-Form (topical formestane) for post cycle therapy with h-drol/epi?

I would also have Abliderate (topical 7-oxo-DHEA) and Cycle Support by AI on hand.

I've seen lots of reviews from people stating that these two compounds brought them back faster than any SERM.

I know that some people say SERM no matter what, but even so, that's a pretty solid post cycle therapy outlined above, no?
The plus you have going for you is that it is legal :) There really haven't been too many users (if any) who got blood tests before cycle, then after using that as PCT. I'm moderately confident in it, and its what I plan to use, but I also intend to have a backup plan

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Unless I completely misread and didn't understand Primordial Performance Sustain is a new gen of SERM. I am going to giuena pig this product for my next PCT(with Pre and Post bloodwork).

cardiffgiant

Awards
Unless I completely misread and didn't understand Primordial Performance Sustain is a new gen of SERM. I am going to giuena pig this product for my next post cycle therapy(with Pre and Post bloodwork).
Cool good luck .

cardiffgiant

Awards
BTW I love your avatar and quotes-been lovin those movies since forever.Hey did you like The Bad Liutenant(sp?)?That is a classic to me.Pope of Grenwich Village is cool too.Many others-should start a thread somewhere here or a quieter place I might have seen you. peace.

TheDrive

Awards
Chlorodrol & Epistane

Thank you for the info
I'm on my 4th day of my cycle. I'm taking 1-50mg Chlorodrol-50 (H50 clone) in the morning and then 20mg of Epi 1 hour before my workout. I'll let you know how that goes. I'm thinking it's going to end up pretty crazy by the 3rd week. I'm already feeling like an animal...LOL

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm on my 4th day of my cycle. I'm taking 1-50mg Chlorodrol-50 (H50 clone) in the morning and then 20mg of Epi 1 hour before my workout. I'll let you know how that goes. I'm thinking it's going to end up pretty crazy by the 3rd week. I'm already feeling like an animal...LOL
bump for updates on this stack

TheDrive

Awards
Chlorodrol-50 BLOWS...

After I'd been taking the Chlorodrol and the Epistane for a while, I realized that it was the Epistane, not the Chlorodrol helping me out. I decided to up the Chlorodrol dosage from 50mg ED to 100mg ED like has been suggested with Halodrol dosing. I hate to rip on Halodrol, because I've never taken it and the 'original' H50 might actually work, but let me tell you...the Chlorodrol is crap. Didn't do me one d*mn bit of good. Please don't waste your money on this sh*t. If I ever decide to do it again, I'll try the H50 gel caps that are out right now.

On the upside, the Epistane was awesome. I'm so d*mn glad that I bought enough for about 3 cycles. I love that stuff. Ohhh....also...just a tip: Epistane seems to be best at 40 mg doses about 1 hour before a workout.

adam3030

Awards

what does 4day/week pulse mean? I am new here.. trying to learn the bodybuilding slang lol!

dadream

dadream

Awards
  • Established
It has been my experience that epistane is indeed stronger than halodrol.

I experienced next to no sides on both of them, however i experienced faster suppression/shutdown on Hdrol.
-Started@25mgs went up to 100mgs over the course of 7 weeks. Gained about 5-7lbs. Good Strength gains and dry muscle gains.
-With epi never went higher than 30mgs for 8 weeks and noticed little if any suppression/shutdown. Gained about 7-8lbs. Excellent strength gains and dry muscle gains.

Out of the two it has been my experience that epi is more androgenic, i am a bit confused as to why people think the hdrol is more androgenic, maybe b/c of the original halodrol had DMT in it or whatever it was.

My advice: try both seperatly to see which one you respond best to!