Help Me (i'am a new beeie)

trimblej

Awards
Ok well at this stage iam on information overload with the kind of information iam getting off the net but iam starting an oral cycle (cause iam not into needles) soon and i'am not sure if i have or havent fully equiped myself with the right tools for the job so what.
This is my cycle

week of cycle
Dianabol (D-Bol)5 mg
tab Anavar10 mg tab
Dianabol (D-Bol)5 mg / Anavar10 mg tab
1 3 tabs/day 2 tabs/day
2 4 tabs/day 2 tabs/day
3 5 tabs/day 3 tabs/day
4 5 tabs/day 3 tabs/day
5 6 tabs/day 3 tabs/day
6 7 tabs/day 3 tabs/day
7 7 tabs/day 3 tabs/day
8 5 tabs/day 2 tabs/day

Nolvadex is taken, 10 mg per day, every day, for all cycles.
3 tabs/day means 3 tablets taken per day, 1 in the morning, noon and night.

Products needed for Beginner Oral cycle:

294 tabs of Dianabol (D-Bol) - (total of 1470 mg)
126 tabs of Anavar - (total of 1260 mg)

Can someone with experience please tell me if i'am leaving any thing out some site's have suggested i also use Testesterone but iam not sure like i said this is my 1st cycle

Wanderlust

Awards
Yeah, I'd much rather destroy my liver than have to use a needle.

trimblej

Awards
Thanks for the heads up how long should i try that cycles you suggested?And what about testosterone is it needed? My main goal is to build strenght & size but would love bigger Arms. also i'am not to sure if iam being ripped off but that eight week cycle would cost me around €420. british dragon thailand is the manufactuer are they reliable?

srmilliken525

Awards
From what i've read, D-bol only cycles are not a very good idea for a cycle, more often d-bol is usually used as a kickstart to an injectable test cycle mainly because a lot of the weight gained by d-bol is water weight.

trimblej

Awards
Just to give you guys an idea of my
Height:181cm
weight 83.5kg
BMI:25.6
Body Fat:18.2 %

Before i start my cycle do i need to be within a certain range in terms of body fat & weight or does it matter because of the level of training i will be doing?

Also how much protein should i intake daily and can i substitute protein foods like chicken..ect for protein replacement i.r protein whey?