Best Prohormone for Just Straight Massive Size???

Page 1 of 8 123 ... Last
  1. Best Prohormone for Just Straight Massive Size???

i know superdrol puts on a lot of size, but i can't handle the side effects. besides superdrol, which prohormone will put on the most size. i am going to do a massive bulk cycle with a prohormone. i dont care how i look. water weight is fine as long as i get big. i can then diet and cut down to get a grainy look. any ideas like phera plex or m1, 4add? once again dont care about apperance or strength, just overall mass and size.
    thanks

2. id say phera-plex bro. maybe throw some epistane in. how many mgs of superdrol did u run?
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by P4D2A022 View Post
    id say phera-plex bro. maybe throw some epistane in. how many mgs of superdrol did u run?
    The best bulking combo I've seen used is M14ADD and superdrol... I know that sounds insane, but it's been done quite a bit out of the public eye. IMO m1,4add is NOT wet and nothing like running methandrostenelone, but it is however a fair bulker in it's own rights.

4. CEL just came out with a clone. great price too!

5. Quote Originally Posted by P4D2A022 View Post
    CEL just came out with a clone. great price too!
    Ya I agree, that price is right for sure.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by RisingAgainst View Post
    The best bulking combo I've seen used is M14ADD and superdrol... I know that sounds insane, but it's been done quite a bit out of the public eye. IMO m1,4add is NOT wet and nothing like running methandrostenelone, but it is however a fair bulker in it's own rights.
    What kind of dosing would you recommend for the M,1-4ADD, when its not stacked with SD, for someone sittin at 185lbs.

7. where u at shredded!?

8. Quote Originally Posted by ozarkaBRAND View Post
    What kind of dosing would you recommend for the M,1-4ADD, when its not stacked with superdrol, for someone sittin at 185lbs.
    Depends on the dosage you get per cap... but 120mgs + would be my minimum recommendation to a 'moderately experienced hormone user with a minimum of 3 cycles under his belt and a comprehensive knowledge of anabolics, their function and how to restore hpta function and bring the body back to homeostasis" if you don't fit in that category, then 90mgs will do you good.

9. how much % does it convert to dbol again?

10. Quote Originally Posted by P4D2A022 View Post
    how much % does it convert to dbol again?
    Some argue 15%, I personally don't feel that way, but I will reserve my opinions on m1,4add to save face and prevent arguements.

11. ooh ok. well good idea then brother! it seems interesting, but ill just stick to the king for orals.. SD

12. Quote Originally Posted by P4D2A022 View Post
    ooh ok. well good idea then brother! it seems interesting, but ill just stick to the king for orals.. superdrol
    now.. by superdrol you meant poisondrol right? hehehe (just giving you a hard time, albeit superdrol is rat poison )

13. haha i know, i know. its just so damn effective. m1t is the king of rat poison!

14. Quote Originally Posted by P4D2A022 View Post
    haha i know, i know. its just so damn effective. m1t is the king of rat poison!
    ahem... sd is more toxic than m1t contrary to everyone's misinformed beliefs.

15. Havoc and m 1,4

16. Quote Originally Posted by RisingAgainst View Post
    ahem... superdrol is more toxic than m1t contrary to everyone's misinformed beliefs.
    is it really??? i thought m1t was. what about on a mg per mg basis?

17. Quote Originally Posted by P4D2A022 View Post
    is it really??? i thought m1t was. what about on a mg per mg basis?
    Even so, the side effects may not be as pronounced, but the damage done to your internals is far beyond m1t.

18. Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk View Post
    Havoc and m 1,4
    Have you done this one bro? (I haven't been around enough to know of any logs, if there some if you wouldnt mind pointing me in their direction.... ) That's an interesting combo.

19. havoc and m1,4 sounds like an interesting stack

20. what kindof results are expected from m1,4? been hearing alot of buzz but never researched it yet. is it a methyl? anyone run it? wondering how an epi and m1,4 stack would be. although sd stacked with anything sounds good my main goal is to gain size. want to get up to 225 and SHREDDED.

21. Quote Originally Posted by kingofthechiba View Post
    what kindof results are expected from m1,4? been hearing alot of buzz but never researched it yet. is it a methyl? anyone run it? wondering how an epi and m1,4 stack would be. although superdrol stacked with anything sounds good my main goal is to gain size. want to get up to 225 and SHREDDED.
    M1,4add isn't bad.. but it's not on my "to-do list"... (methyl 1,4ad)... yes it's methylated. Personally, unless you have a lot of experience, don't stack it with epistane (another methyl)....

22. I'm on the stack and I love it. Today was chest day and I hit 315 on the flat bench for two sets. 13 reps set 1 and 8 reps set 2. Most i've ever done was 315x8. I've also done 420x2 on this cycle.

23. Quote Originally Posted by RisingAgainst View Post
    ahem... superdrol is more toxic than m1t contrary to everyone's misinformed beliefs.
    your proof of this is....?

24. haha damn i thought i was good with my 315x1, granted i weigh 175 still thats some bigggg weight.

25. Quote Originally Posted by aspire210 View Post
    your proof of this is....?
    Sec I'll post some info on it, I *personally* don't have access to the bloodwork done, but it's proven, and SD was considered lighter because not a lot of people ran both and had bloodwork done, I know SLOW-MUN has bloodwork as well... but yes, it's common knowledge now that m1t isnt as harsh as SD in terms of toxicity, and that only the side effects were harsher.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Best prohormone for Strength and size???
    By Austinstarkey in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 03-20-2016, 10:58 AM
  2. Best Prohormones for size
    By robbetton in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-18-2010, 09:39 PM
  3. Best Prohormone for my situation
    By Gettinstrong in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-10-2007, 10:46 PM
  4. Best Prohormone for cutting
    By 1meand in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-09-2006, 08:40 PM
  5. Best prohormone for a summer beach trip?
    By beau007 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 05-14-2005, 11:31 AM