Best Prohormone for Just Straight Massive Size???

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm not able to speak for Dana, but I will say this, he's busier than anybody else on this board.. let's show some patience...
Don't be so quick to judge. Some of us put quite a few ours a week in on our 'job',though I imagine he is busy himself.

dinoiii

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Oh yeah...Superdrol gave me gonorrhea...!!!

Oh wait a minute - that can't be right. :think:

I kid! :lol:

When I was posting heavily in this thread - we were on the weekend; give me a chance and we shall return to that state...the weekdays are VERY busy. :stick:

I continue to prep the virtual thesis (ok, its not that elaborate), but I assure you when it is ready, you will all be the first to know. :thumbsup:

D_

dinoiii

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
I was enjoying our conversation too. You're not off the hook yet though my friend, because I have one of those 5000 minute plans. We'll have to resume soon. ;)
HA!

Kicked you a PM (on this forum) with Office and Cell Number - both have voice if I am with client, etc...

D_

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Don't be so quick to judge. Some of us put quite a few ours a week in on our 'job',though I imagine he is busy himself.
you're right, however I happen to know most (or parts?) of D's workload and I know the average workload of a 'workaholic' and in comparison, D should be physically dead by now... he has more involvements and responsibilities than I care to talk about (and no, I'm not kissin his dirty OLD ass) LOL.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
I was enjoying our conversation too. You're not off the hook yet though my friend, because I have one of those 5000 minute plans. We'll have to resume soon. ;)
If only he could fix his MSN and stop playing me for da fool :rasp:

Can someone cliff notes me the thread summary so far?

Much Love,

Neoborn

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
If only he could fix his MSN and stop playing me for da fool :rasp:

Can someone cliff notes me the thread summary so far?

Much Love,

Neoborn
NEO! Do you know what you're asking of me? Just gimme a link to a good one and make sure it has a wizard on the install, lol, I don't wanna have to deinstall another f-ed up IM! I have 3 of them that don't work as it is, and NO, it's not me. Something is wrong with my computer and stuff apparently, or something, ya know? :run:

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
NEO! Do you know what you're asking of me? Just gimme a link to a good one and make sure it has a wizard on the install, lol, I don't wanna have to deinstall another f-ed up IM! I have 3 of them that don't work as it is, and NO, it's not me. Something is wrong with my computer and stuff apparently, or something, ya know? :run:
Don't make the pain in my wrists from typing be in vain

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/general-chat/75460-how-install-pidgin.html

:toofunny:

Much Love,

Neoborn

AM07

Awards
  • Established
A 1-AD/4AD cycle will put a lot of mass and strength on you.

I wish that stuff was still legal.

Solitude

Awards
  • Established
A 1-AD/4AD cycle will put a lot of mass and strength on you.

I wish that stuff was still legal.
I'm dunno anything about the the old school PH like 1AD/4AD, what hormone do they convert to?

AM07

Awards
  • Established
1-AD converts to 1-testosterone, and 4AD converts to testosterone.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My entire blood panel would be wrecked just from reading this thread if it weren't for occasional instance of subtle humor

Now this is one lucky guy ---> :chick: :dance: :chick:

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
My entire blood panel would be wrecked just from reading this thread if it weren't for occasional instance of subtle humor

Now this is one lucky guy ---> :chick: :dance: :chick:
with a bad haircut.. LOL

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Dude! There's like 14 steps to that! I don't have an AA bro, I don't get tech support either, you realize that? :p j/k, I'll do it
I AM TECH SUPPORT .....call me :)

Much Love,

Neoborn

P.S If you want me to remote your computer sometime to help you sort some problems out we can do that too, nothing sexy just good tech support...

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
I AM TECH SUPPORT .....call me :)

Much Love,

Neoborn

P.S If you want me to remote your computer sometime to help you sort some problems out we can do that too, nothing sexy just good tech support...
Dang it, I was hoping for some naughty talk too so I wouldn't have to call my 1-800-phone sex hotline later, but ok. J/K!

Hey, I have MSN Installer ready to go on my desktop, will that work?

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Microsoft hater!
:) Not really I have a deep appreciation for what MS has standardized....I mean they have done a good job pretty much of allowing most noobs ( like myself :D ) to sit down at any computer and use multiple programs of theirs with ease.

Pidgin is better because you don't get all the bloat n fluff, just pure gold functionality.

Much Love,

Neoborn:whip:

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry about the lag time in response guys - NO, I did NOT abandon the thread. I really have to cycle through forums and merely do so on about a 3-day cycle outside of obligatory realm (i.e. - lb.com).

I would have to think that dinoiii officially abandoned this thread.

tek9taz

Awards
Ok im new to this site and not trying to bring up an old post but i took M1-t when vpx was making it with 4 test. I didnt use milk thistle while on cycle and the sides werent that badd..this was obviously 5 years ago. a friend of mine has taken dbols, superdrol, and m1-t, 4-ad combination. As far as he is concerned this is how it goes DBOls>superdrol>m1-t as far as sides go. I think if M1-t was legal now it would 100% hold its own against anything out there right now. As far as strength gains you just cant compare anything to it. my friend was drinkin almost everynight while on M1-t be it it was not much and his blood work came out completely clean. When he drank on Dbols he felt like he was gonna die. But consider this M1-t can hold its own with anything legal or illegal out there considering 3 weeks and about 15-20 pound gains.

tek9taz

Awards
Also as far as hepatoxicity goes Arnold was on dbols year round at pretty high doses, alot longer than anyone on this thread would be on. Also Arnold didnt have much or any liver support.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Also as far as hepatoxicity goes Arnold was on dbols year round at pretty high doses, alot longer than anyone on this thread would be on. Also Arnold didnt have much or any liver support.
I've seen some claims that Arnold had access to physicians regularly too. So that might insinuate he was getting bloodwork done regularly to monitor organ function.

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
I've seen some claims that Arnold had access to physicians regularly too. So that might insinuate he was getting bloodwork done regularly to monitor organ function.
i think we would all be foolish if we think they did not get monitored and properly watched while they were on anything esp if it was yearround and stuff..

i keep reading crazy things about what the germans and other countries did back in the 50-70s for gold medals and how women where on such strong chemcials for years and its just scary to know what happened to them.. comparing some of htem to what happened to arnold well arnold to me seems fine along with most of his fellow bodybuidlers of his time and up till today

i could be wrong just sharing my thoughts

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Really? tell me what of liver support that we use nowadays wasn't around 50 years ago.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Really? tell me what of liver support that we use nowadays wasn't around 50 years ago.
Perhaps what he means is that they just didn't see any importance in it, not that is wasn't necessarily available. I've seen old interviews with Arnold where he said he and his buddies just thought that dbol was an 'expensive vitamin'. They probably honestly didn't have much of a clue until they went big and got a team of docs to coordinate everything. I saw another interview he gave where he straight up admitted that he didn't like steroids, because they made his 'balls small'. Doesn't sound like pct was a big priority either, lol, though I know it was probably available as well. :)

Freddynunley

Freddynunley

Awards
i'm sorry..there are so many different things being talked about and i think i missed the answer to the big question here?

WHAT IS THE BEST PROHORMONE FOR MASSIVE GAINS IN SIZE???

tek9taz

Awards
Well it all depends not considering side effects.....illegal i would say m1-t / 4-ad friends have tried finaplix 5 weeks, enanthate 12 weeks, dbol 4 weeks stack and still they were more than impressed with M1-t / 4-AD stack. legal im still not sure, last night i read posts until 5 AM. Some customer reviews on X-MASS say they put on 25 lbs in 4 weeks which is crazy for a non methylated product, but im not sure how much i believe that. Then others say Superdrol. What do u think DR. D?

muller

muller

Awards
i'm sorry..there are so many different things being talked about and i think i missed the answer to the big question here?

WHAT IS THE BEST PROHORMONE FOR MASSIVE GAINS IN SIZE???
superdrol or mass tabs or phera

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
im still not sure, last night i read posts until 5 AM.
When your eyes start to bleed, then you know you've studied enough :D

In my experience, I gained the most lean mass on Hdrol and lost fat without even really trying.

I gained slightly less lean mass with Havoc or Pheraplex. But had a tendency to put on fat with both of them if I didn't monitor carbs closely.

Superdrol was the most incredibily explosive from every single aspect. But the recovery was misery. I felt like I sold my soul to the devil.

I'd run Halo or an epithio again. I'd pass on the phera and SD though.

Freddynunley

Freddynunley

Awards
Well it all depends not considering side effects.....illegal i would say m1-t / 4-ad friends have tried finaplix 5 weeks, enanthate 12 weeks, dbol 4 weeks stack and still they were more than impressed with M1-t / 4-AD stack. legal im still not sure, last night i read posts until 5 AM. Some customer reviews on X-MASS say they put on 25 lbs in 4 weeks which is crazy for a non methylated product, but im not sure how much i believe that. Then others say Superdrol. What do u think DR. D?
im still pretty new with the PH/DS so i never really read up on M1-T, but thats just because i want to stay legal for now..i've heard alot of really good things about it though

thanks for the feedback guys

musclebunior

Awards
@ P4D2A022 I just got halovar and want to stack it with something that will add Alot of mass but i heard to dont stack it with another meth so what other prohormone would i stack halovar with for mass???