Why exactly is Tren so toxic if it's not 17-aa?

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanks

Juicaholic

Awards
I am not sure why its so toxic but 17-aa affect your liver while tren, I believe, affects your kidneys more. Tren is not 17-aa.

coug42

coug42

Awards
  • Established
I don't think it's toxic, it's just so androgenic that it brings a lot of sides effects for some.

meanfarmer

Awards
Its not and I love the fina er i mean my cows do.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
fina is incredibly anabolic and androgenic on a mg per mg basis. you are getting a ton of bang per mg in other words.

it has pronounced effects on aldosterone, t3 levels, seratonin levels, the HPTA, and sebaceous glands. in other words, its the ****. its the gear of the gods

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
fina is incredibly anabolic and androgenic on a mg per mg basis. you are getting a ton of bang per mg in other words.

it has pronounced effects on aldosterone, t3 levels, seratonin levels, the HPTA, and sebaceous glands. in other words, its the ****. its the gear of the gods
This is true... the fact is, if you had methylated tren... you'd be dosing in micrograms and it would still be near fatal... Tren is great for an injectable, but when it comes to the oral world, it's best left out. Even methoxy bonded "tren" precursors are liver damaging to a high extent.

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
This is true... the fact is, if you had methylated tren... you'd be dosing in micrograms and it would still be near fatal... Tren is great for an injectable, but when it comes to the oral world, it's best left out. Even methoxy bonded "tren" precursors are liver damaging to a high extent.
Says who?

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
About the methoxy tren
a methoxy bond on a triene based progestin is liver damaging... maybe I shouldnt have said high extent, but I'll return in a sec to this thread with some info.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
1- Anabolic dose of Metribolone is 1mg. And it will make you a yellow cadaver after a few weeks of continuous use.

2- Trenbolone has a slight toxicity, as do ALL anabolic steroids. That's right they are are acutely toxic. Due to the high androgenic ratio, it is more toxic than test, ect.

3- Methoxy Tren is not a tren precursor. It is an active steroid. You'd have a better chance splitting the legs of a celebate than splitting the H3C-O bond. Is your information on it's toxicity based on substantial data, or mere hearsay? I was under the impression that due to the fact that it's much more closely related to trenbase/tren ace than methyltren (look at bond angles) it wasn't so bad on liver values.

Me still love you long time. I'm just not in 100% agreement with what's been said.

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
1- Anabolic dose of Metribolone is 1mg. And it will make you a yellow cadaver after a few weeks of continuous use.

2- Trenbolone has a slight toxicity, as do ALL anabolic steroids. That's right they are are acutely toxic. Due to the high androgenic ratio, it is more toxic than test, ect.

3- Methoxy Tren is not a tren precursor. It is an active steroid. You'd have a better chance splitting the legs of a celebate than splitting the H3C-O bond. Is your information on it's toxicity based on substantial data, or mere hearsay? I was under the impression that due to the fact that it's much more closely related to trenbase/tren ace than methyltren (look at bond angles) it wasn't so bad on liver values.

Me still love you long time. I'm just not in 100% agreement with what's been said.
I'm looking for the actual studies themselves on a 'certain "tren" product'. I will continue looking, but yes the methoxy bond at that is 'damaging' to the liver.

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Bah.. I'm a failure, I cannot find the info I wanted, but it was directed at one particular supp and it's chemical structure... not necessarrily a TRUE tren precursor (as that does NOT exist, despite what people tell you).... so I will have to agree to disagree I guess, cuz I can't prove my point :( :sad:

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Bah.. I'm a failure, I cannot find the info I wanted, but it was directed at one particular supp and it's chemical structure... not necessarrily a TRUE tren precursor (as that does NOT exist, despite what people tell you).... so I will have to agree to disagree I guess, cuz I can't prove my point :( :sad:
hm perhaps finigenx?

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
or MDiene?
or perhaps not... *Edited for my convenience ;) *
edit: after you have a few minutes to view this, I'm deleting that.. I personally like the product, just not it's labeling... the real active on the other hand, is actually decent.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah, trenadrol doesn't meet up with the same quality standards as the ALRI product.

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Funny thing is, the active is quite effective... To bad they didn't label it right, it may have sold better.

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
I'm looking for the actual studies themselves on a 'certain "tren" product'. I will continue looking, but yes the methoxy bond at that is 'damaging' to the liver.
I don't think there are any studied on mega trn. No one even know if it related to tren at all..

Rictor33

Awards
  • Established
Tren is great as a transdermal or injectable.. It does carry some pretty lousy sides with it, but if you combine a little test-prop or make a little test base transdermal to go with it you should beable to combat the libido side-effects. test/tren to me is the god of all cycles.. Maybe a little oral for a jumpstart @ the beginning.. Also be prepared for a lengthy PCT.

Movin_weight

Movin_weight

Awards
  • Established
Was it ever decided if trenadrol and Mega-TRN were one and the same... some say trenadrol is a clone of the original methoxy TRN and then others (kilosport reps) claim that its not...

anyone care to shed sum light?

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
RA or sinner or anyone have any studies or anything showing that the methoxy bond causes the liver damage?

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
RA or sinner or anyone have any studies or anything showing that the methoxy bond causes the liver damage?
That's the studies I was looking for bro... this is why I made such a fuss about it in the methyl vs methoxy conversation we had a while back.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Going off the original Methoxy-TRN writeup ny ALRI, they make a point to say that it's less toxic than a methyl.

As it should, the ether is (1) not alkyl (2) not on the 17a carbon.

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Going off the original Methoxy-TRN writeup ny ALRI, they make a point to say that it's less toxic than a methyl.

As it should, the ether is (1) not alkyl (2) not on the 17a carbon.
People exaggerate methyl toxicity vs normal liver damaging variants... ;)

Movin_weight

Movin_weight

Awards
  • Established
anyone have an answer to my ?

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
anyone have an answer to my ?
It is a clone in that it is an attempt to replicate Methoxy TRN. From what I've gathered, it was not a very successful attempt.

Most superdrol clones are an attempt to replicate Superdrol; however, the lot of them contain a high degree of oxymetholone and other not as fun stuff.

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It is a clone in that it is an attempt to replicate Methoxy TRN. From what I've gathered, it was not a very successful attempt.

Most superdrol clones are an attempt to replicate Superdrol; however, the lot of them contain a high degree of oxymetholone and other not as fun stuff.
Agreed.. I believe the "true" chem nature of it is comparable in terms of effects though.

As far as SD goes.. well... lol what a joke.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Agreed.. I believe the "true" chem nature of it is comparable in terms of effects though.

As far as superdrol goes.. well... lol what a joke.
Haven't tried Kilo's trenadrol. I hear it's decent.

Superdrol, yeah. It's freaking headache hearing results ranging from "very mild" to "very harsh" to "worse than M1T". But that's neither here nor there.

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Haven't tried Kilo's trenadrol. I hear it's decent.

Superdrol, yeah. It's freaking headache hearing results ranging from "very mild" to "very harsh" to "worse than M1T". But that's neither here nor there.
eh, KS's Tren is worth a shot, it's not 'uber potent'... but pfft, I liked it for the most part, had some high BP, but other than that, good solid run (did it solo for the most part).

err.. I've only ran SNS's SD and it was harsh, but hey. I'm waiting for a 7th gen PH to come out and rock our socks off... this crap available is getting old quick.. to many knock offs, not enough innovation.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
eh, KS's Tren is worth a shot, it's not 'uber potent'... but pfft, I liked it for the most part, had some high BP, but other than that, good solid run (did it solo for the most part).

err.. I've only ran SNS's superdrol and it was harsh, but hey. I'm waiting for a 7th gen PH to come out and rock our socks off... this crap available is getting old quick.. to many knock offs, not enough innovation.
I hear ya, but it's also hard to come out with more and more innovation. The innovative companies are just pulling names off a list (because you damn well know they've known how to make these compounds for the past several years), doing a little research, capping and selling.

I've ran SNS's as well. It was kinda rough.

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I hear ya, but it's also hard to come out with more and more innovation. The innovative companies are just pulling names off a list (because you damn well know they've known how to make these compounds for the past several years), doing a little research, capping and selling.

I've ran SNS's as well. It was kinda rough.
ya... well.. there's options that haven't been explored... well, I shouldn't say explored, but options that haven't been utilized that really need to be to have any progress made in this industry... and on the flipside, there's to many people to stubborn to stray outside of what's "tried and true"... I love how everything, no matter how much it's claiming not to be, is ran by money. ;):head:

Movin_weight

Movin_weight

Awards
  • Established
yeah good points made... i laugh at the people who ran S-drol and try to tell me superdrol is a mild designer, still have found nothing that compares to AX's SD

i'v seen mostly good reviews from trenadrol users so we'll see how my run goes

As for new designers i'd say Epistane/havoc was probly one of the last highly successful prods were going to see... but who knows, somebody may come out an suprise everyone