Trans 4-AD / Epistane cycle questions..

Rictor33

Awards
  • Established
I am trying to plan my next cycle for mid-fall or so (came off an s-drol only 2 month summer pulse about 3 weeks ago) and I was wondering if 4-AD transdermal and Epistane would be a good match? I bloat reasonably quick and easy and I was wondering if the epistane would help dry up some of the bloating? I am planning to take the 4-AD throughout and pulse the epistane 2wks on 2 wks off for an 8 week cycle.. I have heard of epistane shutting people down, so is a reasonable high-dose of 4-AD enough to combat the libido issues I keep seeing with epi on these boards? Would it be feasable to run a two week - low dose T3 period (50mcg/day) during the 5th and 6th weeks when everything should be running at full speed? Would this stack be anti-catabolic enough to control a light t3 catabolism? Could superdrol be run on the epistane off-weeks? (I'm not one to run 2 orals in a cycle, but if they are pulsed 2on/2off could it really be that hard on the liver/libido?

It would be something like this
4AD week 1-8
Epistane 20mg pulsed wk 1-2 off 3-4 on 5-6 off 7-8
t3 50mcg week 4-6 (would this make a difference?)
possibly superdrol 20mg wk 3-4 and 7-8

I am not sure if anyone has tried a cycle like this before, but it sounds somewhat interesting.. My only concern is the contrast between superdrol and epistane. Right now this is just an idea, I might even consider pulsing 2dayson/2daysoff since that worked for me in the past.. Any suggestions or experiences with anything similar would be great. Thank you in advance. :thumbsup:

nightfly71

nightfly71

Awards
  • Established
I asked a similar q about pulsing epi for 6-8 weeks, followed by a straight cycle of trans-4AD, followed by a full PCT. Dr. D responded that it made sense to do it that way. You can check out his complete answer in the "how to pulse orals" thread. It'll be close to the last page, at this point, if you wanted to skip to it.

Botch

Botch

Awards
  • Established
I think it would make the most of your 4ad to pulse the Superdrol from weeks 1-8 while running the 4ad straight through and just save the Epi for another time.