Cutting/Recomp Stack advice

rxp1997

rxp1997

Awards
  • Established
Looking at a 6week cutting stack, want to loose some VAT but keep increasing strength gains, bulk/mass is not important. Based on Sinner's sticky and many logs, I have narrowed it down to 4 products:

Methoxy-TRN (kilosports version)
Propadrol
Superdrol (CEL M-drol)
Furazan (Furazadrol)

Hopefully someone can point me to a good mix of 2,3 or all 4 products.

Stats: 5'9", 230lbs, BF% 13, only have a Havoc cycle under my belt, train DC. Plan is to eat over maintenance, unless advised against it.

thanks.

rxp1997

rxp1997

Awards
  • Established
FWIW, I would consider pulsing the Superdrol or some left-over Havoc i have as a part of the abovementioned stack.

mfbb

mfbb

Awards
  • Established
i also train DC and love it.
back to the point...i ran methyl masterdrol (superdrol) and gaspari orastan-e (very similar to furzadrol) and it shredded me up real nice and was an awesome cycle but it really ****ed up my joints. so i can recommend the mdrol and furzadrol from experience. good luck

rxp1997

rxp1997

Awards
  • Established
i also train DC and love it.
back to the point...i ran methyl masterdrol (superdrol) and gaspari orastan-e (very similar to furzadrol) and it shredded me up real nice and was an awesome cycle but it really ****ed up my joints. so i can recommend the mdrol and furzadrol from experience. good luck
Thanks, mfbb. What length cycle and doses did you run? Did strength go up or just not get affected? Calories were at, below or above maintenance?

appreciate your info.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
id say stick at maintenance cals and run either halodrol and furaz or furaz and trn or even havoc and trn

mfbb

mfbb

Awards
  • Established
strength went waaaay up....gained abt 8 lbs but leaned out a lot and cals were around maintence
just watch the joints like i said

i ran 20/30/30/30 on masterdrol (kinda stupid looking back bc most of my gains were in the first 2 wks) and the orstan i ran at 200mg a day

Paladin4Life

Awards
yo mfbb i got my self 2 bottles of orstan-a thats right A not E have you heard anything about it and do u think that is what ****ed up your joints?

mfbb

mfbb

Awards
  • Established
the A is supposedly better than the E...i would run it around 150-200mg
it definately dries out the joints just like winstrol to give u that dry, ripped look. what are u running it with?

Paladin4Life

Awards
hey

thats just it i got 2 bottles of it and a bottle of novadex for post cycle i heard from a friend i should take it 2 weeks into the second bottle does that sound right and what could i take to help my joints?

mfbb

mfbb

Awards
  • Established
u will not be impressed with orastan solo and novedex (gaspari i presume?)
i would run a mass builder like h-drol alongside and use real NOLVADEX for pct

for the joints fish oil, cissus or glucosamine/chondroiton/MSM and stay very hydrated

Paladin4Life

Awards
all right so if i take omega-3 and flax seed with allot of glucosamine/chondroiton/MSM my joints should survive and r u talking about haladrol 50 when u say "h-drol" oh and yea im talking about gaspari

mfbb

mfbb

Awards
  • Established
yea but i'm reffering to a clone of H-50 because the original is no longer available (h-drol by CEL is a good clone)

and i personally feel that gaspari novedex has no use for anything
for ur pct use Nolvadex(prescription) aka tamoxifen citrate

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
u will not be impressed with orastan solo and novedex (gaspari i presume?)
i would run a mass builder like h-drol alongside and use real NOLVADEX for post cycle therapy

for the joints fish oil, cissus or glucosamine/chondroiton/MSM and stay very hydrated
excellent advice!

Paladin4Life

Awards
mfbb, dude thanx for all the advise, good looking out with regards to everything...