post cycle needs

MeanOLMan

Awards
Almost halfway through a Fina only cycle for 9 weeks. My question is what will the best post cycle ancillaries be to boost natty test, yield estro, and increase libido? Well Iv'e come up with a list of products I'm considering buying for post, Please tell me which ones I shouldnt even bother with.

1) Liqua-Clomid (natty test)
2) LiquaDEX (block estro)
3) Avena setiva (boost test)
4) Maca (mood & libido)
5) Liquid Clen (Cortisol block)
6) Yohimbine (sex drive)

Basically I thought if I take all of this, post cycle depression, lost gains and other sides should be controlled from me being jacked up with all this stuff listed???? oh yea any other things to replace/add in there?

buyb12

Awards
  • Established
hcg before the last week of your cycle ant then clomid

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Bump buyb12's post, fina shuts you down hard, you'll need HCG to get things rolling.. For the estrogen rebound, clomid/nolva/letro would be good..

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Avena helps for sex drive haven't tried to use after cycle, but i have some sitting right here, just randomly used it, def worth it.

HCG for the boys

clomid to bring back nat test.

Clen, if post cycle fat tends to be a problem for you, i personally don't get too much post cycle fat, so i don't bother, prolly not necessary after a fina only anyways.

personally i think l-dex/letro is not needed here, especially since it's a fina only cycle. I've never heard of estrogen hurting anything AFTER a cycle. Especially since we know the effects anti-e's have on erecetions and such, dunno how good an idea that is especially after fina for 9 weeks.

MeanOLMan

Awards
Well it seems HCG is vital with fina, but its harder to obtain then all other stuff, so I most likely wont be able to use it unless there is a liquid "research" form of it. So would clomid plus maybe high dose of say FUZU or tribex assist in quicker return? Also, which is more necessary post cycle, nolva or arimidex? THANKS GUYS

zwarrior99

Awards
HCG, wont let you recover its pretty much worthless to use post cycle. Because it will just shut you down! Stick with Clomid and Nolva post cycle. HCG is only get to get your boys back in size, not producing test necessarily!

wardog

Awards
  • Established
I wouldnt use HGC myself. As far as fina recovery, I have found the fllowing to work best for me:

#1 you should have run test with the fina. By week 5 or 6 you are going to start having some mental issues IMO. Fina fucks with your head big time, and even moreso if you have no test in your system.

#2 You should run test at least 2-4 weeks PAST the fina. Going from fina to post cycle is brutal IMO. Depression, and gain loss are typical. The last time I cycled fina I ran test past last fina dose by 4 weeks, and came off unbelievably smoothly.

#3 Post cycle I like clomid and letro. Run 100mg/clomid a day for 6-8 weeks with .75 mg letro.

#4 I also like vitex for post cycle with fina, at 2 grams a day. The stuff is cheap enough, so I toss it in.

The rest of your supps, are questionable IMO. Fire them down if you want, but I feel the first three tips I gave you are FAR more critical than any of the difference any of those other supps you listed could make.

buyb12

Awards
  • Established
hcg should be used before you come off your cycle to get you boys back to size ....so when you start your post cycle clomid or nolva that your boy are reddy to roll......right

buyb12

Awards
  • Established
o and HCG is cheep and very easy to find you need to network a little .......

PPPPlease don't ask I have know clue where to find today but I could find it if I look and so can you

MeanOLMan

Awards
WARDOG, I love the info you gave me, exactly what i wanted to hear. About the test over-run. Can I throw in topical 4-AD in at week 5 and run 3 weeks past the fina for a more tapered recovery? Dont have a test hookup and dont wanna get into converting syno.

wardog

Awards
  • Established
You can try the 4-AD. I am doubtful on it to be honest, but then again it may work in high enough dosages.

You got the fina, converting syno is a cakewalk with Dazed's kit (www.synokit.com) I would go that route, or find a source and get some test.