Needing to find a good effiecent cycle for superdrol!!!

punisher83

punisher83

Awards
I used to weigh a good two fifty and was heavy into lifting. I took a break longer than expected and have been away for bout little over a year and a half. lost most of my mass on this break and almost all of my max-outs all round. im thriving to get it back and some. i now weigh 200 or 210. please help and is superdrol good enough?

SkiMaskTrio

Awards
anyways... i would wait a few months before starting a cycle, if your just geting back into it. Superdrol will definitly work though, try something like 10-20/20/30 possibly even another week of 30mgs. Make sure to have a serum for pct. If you want to add more then just superdrol, try pheraplex, and overlap them. But since your just geting back into it try just the superdrol cycle, after a few months of natural building.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well if you did 250 natural I would wait until your closer. Actually even if you did it with juice I would still wait until your within 20lbs of your target. So I wouldn't start until you hit at least 230lbs and 240 would be better. I do understand wanting to get back to your regular size fast. I would go with a nha stack. Do a search on here for products like activate, activate extreme, jungle warfare, mass fx, atd. Those type of products will really speed up the process and I have used this route before and liked it. By the way my favorite would be rebound/activate/lean extreme. By the way if you do go with superdrol I'd stick with 20mgs. I don't think most will see any benefit from 30mgs. It took me to over 240lbs while still being able to see my abs so its strong stuff.

punisher83

punisher83

Awards
Thanks for all the input. Do you think i should do twice my body weight in protein when i do start it? And post cycle, so would creatine be a good substitute in between cycles?

SkiMaskTrio

Awards
twice your weight would be great, but make sure you get at least 1.5g/lb. When doing a cycle like superdrol, if thats what your still planing on doing, i would get something like Gaspari Nutritions Novedex XT, and if your worried about baseline levels throw a natural booster in there like Axis Hypertest or something similar. Creatine is good to use whenever, but not to use as a source of post cycle therapy (can be used on post cycle therapy but not for it). Be sure to have some sort of liver support while on cycle and during PCT.

BigTender

Awards
anyways... i would wait a few months before starting a cycle, if your just geting back into it. Superdrol will definitly work though, try something like 10-20/20/30 possibly even another week of 30mgs. Make sure to have a serum for post cycle therapy. If you want to add more then just superdrol, try pheraplex, and overlap them. But since your just geting back into it try just the superdrol cycle, after a few months of natural building.
I think what he meant to say was, make sure you have a SERM (selective estrogen receptor modulator). If you don't know what those are or what they do, research it before you think about Superdrol.

FrankJ

Awards
  • Established
I wouldent bother doing superdrol if I was you.

You dont have the dedication at this point in your life to keep the gains you will make from it.

In the end all you will be doing is hurting your liver and damaging your sex drive/ability.

If instead you came on here and said "Ive been training steady for 2-3 years, 6x a week, Ive hit a plateau" I would say, yes, steroids may be for you. But for you - using steroids would be a waste.

SkiMaskTrio

Awards
Right serm, 4:30 in the morning mind not running quite up to par. I still say if you got to 250 natural might as well get to 250 natural again, save your liver from a little damage, 24 yo im sure you get enough of that with drinking (stereotypical, sorry, i'm sure i'm wrong:-]).

punisher83

punisher83

Awards
guess i just stick to creatine and protein til i get up again in weight and build

punisher83

punisher83

Awards
and not having dedication toward bodybuilding and using steroids would be a waste of time and money. 2 things i dont and wouldnt do if i was to take them. Thanx