Proper dosing for Clen/t3 stack??

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
Hey bros~~ a good friend of mine is wanting to do a clen/t3 stack, he has both. I'm not very knowledgable about these 2 compounds as far as cycle length and dosing as I don't have any plans to take either. What would you recommend as far as cycle length and dosing? His stats are 6'0" 198 and probably 22-23% bf

Thx~ freq

FLSUCIO

Awards
Hey freq... Honestly, i have ran clen a few times and had success with the following.

start at like 40mcgs for at least a day or so, to asses tolerance (thats **** can get you spun quick if you arent used to high stims! lol)
then do something like this.....

2weeks on, 2weeks off
dose range from ideally 60mcgs to ??? ... the reason for this is everyone has their "Clen comfort zone" lol.. I usually ramp up to 140-180, but its a hella ride... keep the taurine up via taurine pills or regular/sugar free redbulls ;) although i opt the redbulls, it does get a bit costly!

as for the T3, i have used it also, and im on the fence line for this one.... i had it in liquid also, but im not sure if i responded well since i didnt notice much fat loss, more so with the clen :) :)