What is the proper dosing for a woman cycling anavar and winstrol?

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
5-10mg anavar. Based on the frequent report of hairloss in males I believe winny is too androgenic for a woman. Unless of course you don't mind appearing a bit mannish.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
vw35yoS.jpg

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Winstrol is a tough one for women because some don’t react to it badly at all, others it will change your voice in a month.

Avoid it as a woman unless you’re professionally bodybuilding.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Winstrol is a tough one for women because some don’t react to it badly at all, others it will change your voice in a month.

Avoid it as a woman unless you’re professionally bodybuilding.
Pretty much sums it up.

If you want to avoid virilization, keep things to 5-10mg in general. Anavar, Superdrol, LGD, & RAD140 are all safer alternatives to Winstrol to play with.

Ostarine, don’t use unless they’re done having kids. It’s parent drug caused birth defects.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Is mk677 safe for women?
Yes indeed, as safe as for a man anyway (can cause elevation of fasting blood glucose levels over time, like anything that significantly elevates IGF-1). Consider adding some berberine (250-500mg) to the regiment to help blood sugar.

As a 230lb man I actually got a noticeable effect from just 10mg nightly, so I would start there and you can increase to 20-25mg/day over time if you desire.